Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
West Lake Appartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:22 pm
"We're going exploring," Fae said proudly, but grinning to show her playfulness, "And afterwords to get some food. It should be fun." Her eyes were dancing. She all ready had two new friends! This was going to be good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:06 pm
Ariko laughed at the excitement shown in Fae's voice and facial expressions."It'll be fun come join us!"Ariko said happily. New friends always make things better. Be it death, break up, etc. Friends always were there for you.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

jayanime112

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:37 pm
He smiled slitly "yeah, sure lead the way" he said a hint of sadness or misery in his voice. "Any idea where exactly we are going?" he qusetioned. he cheacked his pockets to see if he was carrieing his wallet. he found it in his back pocket and left it there. at least i have that he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Fae took his arm boldly, "Hey, Jacob..." She said, "Why d'you sound so sad? I mean I don't mean to pry but when one of my friends is sad about something I like to try to cheer them up." She also took Ariko's arm, leading them both away from the appartments.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Name: Harris Worthington
Apperence: Harris is a rather nice guy with long black hair worn in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. He dresses usually in a tank top, shorts, and sandals. He's kinda skinny and a bit hyperactive.
Personality: Harris is a bit on the hyperactive side, but is as much at home in a library as in gym class. He's a bit shy, especially toward girls but is usually both cheerful and honest.
Background: Harris originally comes from a rather boring middle class family. Several months ago, his parents were killed in a car accident and he moved away because he wanted a fresh start. Since he arrived, he's been a bit quiet and shy. Lately, he's been feeling really alone and wants a girlfriend.

Harris stepped out of his apartment and headed down to the lobby, wanting to go to the store. He could use a few odd and end things and hoped that he'd meet someone nice along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:16 pm
As Fae awaited Jacob's answer to her rather personal question, she hummed a song. Her excieted eyes danced among the buildings and the nature. Her walk had a bounce in it, which was a usual sign that she was very happy and/or exceited about something. Her blue-grey eyes ((Yes I am changing the eye color now... blaugh )) Lite upon a figure emerging from an appartment room and he looked like he was heading towards the lobby. Fae's head tilted as she wondered who that could be.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:50 pm
Harris returned Fae's look with equal interest then smiled and waved.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:25 pm
Fae smiled too and let go of the other's arms and waved back. If things were going to be this way all the time and it was only the first day, Fae decided, then she would have friends by no time. Though why she seemed very open, there was a part of her that would always remain on guard. The part of her with her real name: Cordelia. She had not always been a "Fae" That had been her middle name until the psychotic boyfriend had threatened her. Then she went to the witness protection agency. They changed her name but still kept it familiar. This was just one of the many reasons why she had moved so far away. She just had to get away from him. Now here she was, a seemingly free-spirit with a hidden, well-guarded past, yet oddly enough, not showing this closed-off part in her countenance.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games