Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
STOP BEGGING BLOVEM FOR MONEY!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:04 pm
BrandonGigglyGon
Okay, this really does piss me off, every time I check out Dr. Blovem's profile, all I see is, "Can you give me some gold?" or "Please, I need gold."
STOP.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't like that at all, if you want gold, earn it.
Thanks~

How do you do the color thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm
Is this how you do this thing?  

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 pm
hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm
Okay, this really does piss me off, every time I check out Dr. Blovem's profile, all I see is, "Can you give me some gold?" or "Please, I need gold."
STOP.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't like that at all, if you want gold, earn it.
Thanks~
Is this how you freakin do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thistleclaw

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

That's how you do colors retard >>.And i don't beg,I rp and get a lot of gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:14 pm
I dont even beg its all the freakin noobs...God its not even cybering season and noobs are poping up all over the place!  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Thistleclaw

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Lol,cybering season is all the time >> damn noobs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm
Thistleclaw

That's how you do colors retard >>.And i don't beg,I rp and get a lot of gold.

Simmer down with the insults. Give a n00b information and it will make them less of a n00b. That simple.  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:41 pm
Well I just got a PM from some guy called 9flame saying "wana taide proif" which is noobish askign to trade profiles...Hmmm should I trade my really cool accoutn for a noobish one I dont know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:15 pm
I'm thinking making a gif showing off your wealth is not a wise decision, particularly in a guild that seems to attract a lot of gold hungry Gaians.

You reap what you sow.  

Bold New Solution

Lonely Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 am

It's even more annoying when there asking for gold and they have a ton of expensive things on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am
Rotality

It's even more annoying when there asking for gold and they have a ton of expensive things on.

That is just absolutely true. I mean, a thousand other gaians dont even have what he or she has n they kept asking for more! That is just sick. People like should just be shunned.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm
i say ask once if you get a no then leave its as simple as that but i do thin beggers are pathetic i was hacked not even a month ago and look an me now i went from 1000 to over 1,000,000 to 259,673 and i dident ask for a single thing i even said dont donate any thing you earned that gold and ill do the same but the thing that really pisses me off is wen ur in rally or towns and some random person walks up and just keeps nagging you for gold and they happen to remember your name and pm you and crap that is why i had to change my name TWICE  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 pm
Zenjin is one of a few people in this topic who's posts makes any sense at all. Again in my opinion begging can be bother sum when asked more than once. The most simplest way to get a beggar off your back, is either to use a right usage of your words, or simply leave the window their in. Gaia is very Spacious and there are thousands of places to go and hangout...

Donating to random people wont hurt you in any way, think back to when you where new, either a flying gift box or some random gaian must have surprise you with fortune at least once on this site!!

Remember...The newbs are as just as important as we are to Gaia, if you use Vulgar words to them or a snobbish attitude You will leave a bad taste for Gaia in their mouths and slowly but surely members on gaia will decrease...And the only remainders on Gaia will be the Rich Gaians who have been on gaia for umpteen years and have all grown tired of their own wealth and items...  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rako-chii

Unsealed Alchemist

17,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 am
that is so true......I remember when I first came here ....I had nothing but starter clothes emo .....I played zomg for 4 months and earned lots of gold.......and here I am spending my gold ....I dont understand why some1 says "go away noob!" etc. We are all noobs when we first came here...we can earn our own golds and its not bad to share or help some1 ryt? sweatdrop  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff