Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 am
Down in the Dumps

Well, that wasn't a very good hiding spot I hid in yesterday. It seems the town's pretty keen on emptying their trash on a daily basis. Now I have no idea if I'm even in the kingdom anymore. All I know is I awoke to find a dog creature sniffing at me. From the view of a rat, the thing looked enormous! I sat there, stunned, until it licked me. Can you say, "Eww?" I was soaked in dog slobber! It nudged me with it's nose until I asked what it wanted. Surprisingly enough, it understood me and I could understand it. The dog said his name was Shadow and that he'd been living there since he was a pup. He very rarely gets company, due to the trashy conditions. (Trashy, haha. I'm in a dump!) He said he'd be glad to help me rescue Kya, and for this, I'm grateful. We talked a bit about this and that and before we knew it, it was dark again. It seems like it gets dark so fast here. Tomorrow, we set out. Tonight, we plan. That'll take the longest.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 am
Intermission II

I know how all of you loved the first one, so I've decided to add another short break in the story. Now this time, it won't be a short little tale like the previous. This time, it'll be a poem. (You say: You write poems?!? I say: Yes, I do.) Now prepare for it. Are you ready?

Death is just how life will end
But when it comes is not revealed
Until the time has come to be
So live a life full of joy
Never let others bring you down
And remember once your time has come
The end should not be feared but embraced

That's all for now. But please keep reading. I enjoy your comments as well.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 am
Planning to Take a While

Shadow's been very helpful and isn't as dumb as normal dogs. He's had some of the best ideas I've ever heard. But of course, dogs would be good at sneaking in and out of places, which shouldn't be too surprising. He said if we followed the path straight to Tomato Kingdom, then we'd probably be spotted by a guard or some sort of defenseman and be taken into custody. He said our best bet would be to take the forest until we reach a river, then craft some sort of boat and float our way to the Kingdom's center. What I found out is that Tomato Kingdom is surrounded by a thick forest, except for it's east side, which is completely bare. From how Shadow worded it, it's like the forest meets the desert with a crimson eye. A river flows through it's west side and stops in the center, relatively close to the castle entrance. It's far larger than the Onion Kingdom and has more of a medieval sort of atmosphere. Only a few guards are ever inside the Kingdom, since they find their outer defense to be of great value. Also, the forest protests them from any large attacks, so the only real threat is the east side. Well, back to planning, after we take the makeshift boat to the middle of the kingdom, we'll split up and meet back at dusk. Shadow will check for any secret paths or entrances where we won't be noticed much. I've been told to scout out and look for something that I might be able to use to pick the lock to Kya's cell (Assuming they haven't done anything to her and that she's in a cell.) It took us all day to plan this, and quite frankly, I'm tired. I'll write more when we get closer to the river. Until then, I hope nothing bad worse happens.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 am
This is where I resumed the story after 2-3 years of abandonment..

The Helpful Hint

Things have not gone as planned. I awoke to find Shadow missing and a trail of blood leading to the river. I don't remember what happened at all, but it seems there must've been a battle between Shadow and the Tomato Guards. I don't think I sustained any injuries, but then again, I probably wasn't noticed due to my decreased size. When I followed the blood, I noticed a guard leaning closely to the river. It almost looked like he was listening to it. He grunted then stared at me with the same glowing eyes that those evil men did back in the Onion Kingdom forest. I thought he was one of them and would recognise me as I was in my human form, but he just walked past, leaving a note on the ground where he was listening to the river. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or merely an accident, but the note had some valuable information. It had detailed schedules of every guard and when they're shifts were starting and stopping. I found out that there's about three minutes between the noon and night shifts when no one's guarding the gates. Just enough time for a rat to enter. Tonight, when that time comes, I'll be one step closer to saving my beloved, Kya. Until then, I had better rest up and prepare myself incase something else should happen. May the night bring better luck than the day.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 am
The Castle of a Thousand Rooms

I was able to pregnate the castle walls and find my way into the kingdom's dungeon. It took a while, but I've found a hole to hide in while the guards walk the halls. I know it may seem pointless since I am just a rat, but I've found one can never be too cautious in a kingdom named after a type of food. Over the next few days, I'm going to make a map of the dungeon and try to find both Kya and a way to safely escape once I've found her. I'll have to find the key to her cell and a way to get her out without the guards noticing. If only she had a smaller form like a rat or a bug, then she could escape with ease. But I doubt that's possible. Then again, I thought the same of myself before this odd change of events turned me into a furry rodent. Maybe I could somehow change Kya into a rat and we could live our lives sampling the cheeses of the lands. But for now, I must plan. Farewell until the 'morrow.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:36 am
The Door

It's been three days now and I have a good feel for the layout of this dungeon. There's one room that I can't get into because of the large, iron doors and strong, brick walls. I have the feeling that's where they're keeping Kya. The only problem is that there would be no possible way for me to get in there in my diminutive form. I wonder if there's anyone here that could turn me back into my lovable, human form. I'll have to speak with some of the prisoners to see if anyone has any abilities that might be useful to me. Until the next time I write, I hope I don't get into any much trouble.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 am
Nice puppy. . .?

I awoke this morning to the sounds of guards screaming and blades clashing. When I crawled out of my hiding place, I had the worst headache. My body began to change back to a human. At that time, I had wished I brought my clothes with me instead of this journal. I quickly found an unconcious guard and stripped him of all but his undergarments. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't stoop so low as to steal from another person, but I don't think he'll need them until he wakes up. From the looks of it, it'll be a long time if ever. But I didn't want to think of that. I had other things to take care of. I needed to find Kya.

After a while, I found the some keys and was able to open the iron door. That was the worst thing I've done since I got here. It was extremely dark inside and I couldn't see very well. I thought calling out might get Kya to embrace me in a warm, loving hug, but I never once thought that she wouldn't be in there. I called her name, held out my arms and walked toward her! Then I saw the glowing eyes. I dropped my arms and slowly stepped back through the door. It came forward. When it reached the light, I saw it.

A large beast, snarling and drooling, looking at me like I was the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner. It's three heads all focused their attentions directly on me. From the background, I heard the fighting stop and imagined they had the same shocked expression that I did. I turned around and ran. I ran past the guards and heard the colossus storm after me, briefly stopping to bite the heads off the guards and break into a few jail cells to get the juicy prisoners. I found a hole in the wall barely big enough for me to squeeze into. I crawled in a ways then fell twenty feet into a fountain. Luckily, the beast didn't follow me. I found an Inn and decided to rest here for the night. I wonder where they're keeping Kya? I'm so worried and tired I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to sleep tonight. I know I at least need to rest after such a trying day. So farewell, my love. I hope you stay safe for another night.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 am
Day to End All

I awoke this morning to what sounded like a festival right outside the Inn. Annoyed and still half asleep, I stormed out to see what the commotion was about. I couldn't see much until I pushed through a hoard of people. Then I saw her. I saw my Kya standing, hands tied behind her back, on a large, wooden pedestal with a rope hanging from the center. I knew what was going on but I didn't know what to do. I tried my hardest but nothing came to me. I watched as the executioner put her head through the loop. Everyone was cheering, waiting for the executioner to pull the switch; waiting to see her body gasping for breath as the noose closes around her neck. They're all monsters! I tried to push through the beasts, I would even fight if I had to but I was too late. I was almost at the stage when I heard the lever click. I screamed but was drown out by their cheers. As the cheers died down, I heard a hearty, royal laughter coming from behind the crowd. I turned to see a fat man with a frilly green cape. He looked like an overgrown tomato with limbs and a head. I knew he sent Kya to her death. I had to stop him from doing this to any other innocent person. This is the day I swear I will get my revenge for my beloved! Rest in eternal peace, and know that I'll always love you!

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 am
Found and started modifying this. Will try to continue this story.

Gathering Information

It's been nearly three days now and I've devised a plan that may be able to help me succeed in getting my revenge against that rotten tomatoan that took my dear Kya from me. But I would need some help from some of the villagers first. That's why I've planned to take all day today to get information and allies. I'm writing this morning knowing I won't be able to write until after I have what I need. Kya, I swear your death will not be in vain.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am
As Luck Would Have It

Yesterday, while scouting out information, I asked the wrong person the wrong question and found myself being thrown into the jail cell where I, as a mouse, hid in the wall to avoid being seen. I knew things could only become worse for me and thought for sure that I'd suffer the same fate as my love. I ripped out a page and wrote a farewell note to the world in preparation for my up and coming end. As I sat against the wall, alone and cold in the dark, dank cell, I felt a jolt and fell on my face. I got up and looked through the bars to the courtyard below and saw oddly dressed soldiers attacking the tomatoan guards. I heard other prisoners screaming, cheering those mysterious soldiers on. I asked one of the prisoners who they were and was told by a scruffy looking man that they were the Matsurelli Knights that came to free their leader from false imprisonment. With no plan to escape, there's nothing to do but watch until I fall asleep. Maybe tomorrow, I'll think of a way out of here. Maybe tomorrow, there won't be any "here" to get out of. Until then, the only thing I can do is watch and wait.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 pm
I can just imagine this constant throwing-into-jail thing like a cartoon where it shows the same screen over and over until the character gets tired and finally does something about it xD it's...very amusing...

also...COMMENT ...yes, you get one...>>

...Matsurelli...xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 am
Familiar Places

In a strange turn of events, I'm now a Matsurelli prisoner. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I seem to have pissed off the wrong person, yet again. Now I'm sitting in a slightly smaller cell in one of their transport vehicles. I keep wondering why these things are happening to me. I know I'm not from this land but why am I always getting thrown into jail cells? Am I really that big of a threat? I'll write more later. We seem to be stopping and the last thing I would want to do is anger them further.

~Rezetsu~

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 am
New Faces

Well that was a huge surprise. It's been about three days since I last wrote and now this moving prison has been hijacked by some soldiers I've never seen. I'm just glad that I don't have to go through this ordeal alone anymore. The soldiers that hijacked this cart threw in a few dead looking bodies, a couple of which were Matsurelli soldiers, and a guy that looks as if he wants to kill me where I stand. I don't dare look at him in the eyes for fear of losing my life. I also don't dare to let him out of my sight for much the same reason. I hope that we arrive at our destination soon... I'm not sure how much more of this land I can take. I'm not even sure if I'll survive the night. Wish me luck, my lover in heaven, for I may join you shortly.

~Rezetsu~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 am
Meeting the King

We arrived at the castle just in time for the soldiers to rip the beast off of me. He nearly bit a chunk of flesh from my arm. My eyes were tearing up. Before I could think, the soldiers grabbed me and forced me to the king's audience room. They threw me on the floor and I didn't know what to do. The king came over to me. I looked up at him, tears still in my eyes. He bent down and started to look into my face. I quickly turned my head and just sat there, waiting for him to make his move. A guard started to walk towards us when the king motioned him away.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of why I was there, in front of the king of this unknown kingdom, and what he would do to me. I wiped the tear away as the king grabbed my chin. He turned my head to face his. I looked in his eyes, trying to think of what to say. He put a finger to my lips and said,"You needn't say a word. I know you mean us no harm by the look in your eyes." He dropped his hands, slowly got to his feet and adjusted his puffy crown. "In this kingdom," he said, "All those with a kind soul are welcome with open arms." He walked back to the throne and stood in front of it. "In this time of war, it's harder to differentiate the kind from the cruel."

He motioned to one of his guards, whispered something then the guard walked over to me. The guard proceeded to take me to the prince's bedroom and told me I would be spending the next few nights here while the prince is away. I was so shocked, I couldn't say a word. I just nodded and took in my surroundings. I can safely say this is a nice change from the stuffy jail cells I've grown so accustomed to. I may actually be able to relax and let my mind and body take a break from everything that's been going on. Kya, I'll never forget you and I will avenge you, I just need rest now.

~Rezetsu~

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Selenocht

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 pm
Amusing read, and I like the concept of Onions vs Tomatoes! (which incidentally is also in my story, but in a very different way)  
Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff