Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My sob story... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Sorry that when you told me this I was "out of it." Anyhow, I'm glad that you both are reunited in friendship, but yeah that is a scary story.
I really hope you never have to consider suicide again Kyle. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Yeah, I could tell with how you were saying "I have the hiccups," lol. It's okay. If anything, it was therauptic. Like I said, it relieves a lot of stress telling the story.  

lgtenos

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm
klynkz
comfortably_dumb
klynkz
heart Thanks Ryu.

By the way, why aren't you on my friend list? I've known you since I was Doc, and yet your name is still black, not blue scream
I HAVE, TOO, AND YOUR NAME IS BLACK. scream scream scream
DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS THEN!? scream
AS IF YOU HAVE TO ASK!!!! scream talk2hand scream scream scream heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm
comfortably_dumb
klynkz
comfortably_dumb
klynkz
heart Thanks Ryu.

By the way, why aren't you on my friend list? I've known you since I was Doc, and yet your name is still black, not blue scream
AS IF YOU HAVE TO ASK!!!! scream talk2hand scream scream scream heart heart heart heart
FINE THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'LL CLICK ON THE FRIEND REQUEST BUTTON AS SOON AS I'M DONE TYPING THIS POST! scream  

lgtenos

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm
klynkz
comfortably_dumb
klynkz
comfortably_dumb
klynkz
heart Thanks Ryu.

FINE THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'LL CLICK ON THE FRIEND REQUEST BUTTON AS SOON AS I'M DONE TYPING THIS POST! scream
I'M GLAD YOU DID scream

Because I'm lazy :B  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:49 pm
I don't know what to say. I'm glad that you and your friend went through this, it really strengthens relationships. I've gone through something similar, though not as bad (plus I was very drunk at the time) and I know how unbelieveably happy you are to have that person there at that moment.
<3

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items