Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Talent Show
Avi Arts by Silas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm
Mr_BlueCamo
Okay I thought of this one good idea. Ok, the background first I want a transmutation circle of some kind in the background and there is the name Blue Camo Alchemist in the corner. Then I want a full body with either the legs there or not I dont really care and my left arm is blue camo automail and if you can work out blue camo jacket in there that would be nice. And thats about it if you can make that I would appreciate it.

Umm...you do know that I'm drawing your avatar, and not just some random OC of yours, right? lol Change your avi to something I can reference, or I'm'a draw you a tetrad. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 am
Full Body-4k
Epic Background-500g
Mid-Action Pose-500g
Tip-7k
Total-13k

I want my avatar as if she was hanging the Trident downwards like this, also i want to keep the smile i have on since it's the signature item to my avi.  

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm
Hollow Redemption
Full Body-4k
Epic Background-500g
Mid-Action Pose-500g
Tip-7k
Total-13k

I want my avatar as if she was hanging the Trident downwards like this, also i want to keep the smile i have on since it's the signature item to my avi.

Random thought: Lol, that's the picture I used for a role play character in another guild. XD  
Talent Show

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff