Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:09 pm
((good way to demonstrate abilities and get rid of a Hollow at the same time with minimal injury))
"Sounds good to me, just don't leave yourself open again." Zero launched four of the blades had had made from the cloud of his Bankai into one hollow, using the opportunity to kill it while it writhed in pain by launching the last blade deep into its skull. As he turned around the second Hollow grabbed him, pinning his arms to his side, and started squeezing. "Damn Hollow!" he screamed as he felt bones break in his left arm. The cloud still enveloped the two Reapers, so he could not see how Daisuke was faring, hopefully doing well. After a few moments, he managed to get an arm free, and manipulated the cloud to form another blade, using it to cut his way free.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm
((Oh, no you didn't!))
"Captain! I'm never gonna give you up!" Daisuke shouted as he effortlessly cut down his two Hollows, now that he was safe from prying eyes...or so he thought. One of them had feigned a mortal injury and fallen to the ground, waiting for Daisuke's guard to drop. At the first chance it got, the Hollow drew out what was unmistakeably a zanpakuto, and swung down, hard. Daisuke caught the steel in his blade's blue stream of reishi, blinking his eyes as sparks leaped from the hot metal.
"So, you must be students of the new Sith. What's the matter...were you just unteachable?" Daisuke said quietly. The Hollow's eyes opened wide with shock as the truth dawned on it.
"You're...a Jedi!" it exclaimed in an excited whisper, just before a blue stream of energy pierced its head and it disintegrated. Daisuke immediately took a defensive stance, and cast an eye over to the Captain. The shot hadn't come from him. He quickly scanned the horizon and caught sight of a slender figure perched atop the nearest wall of the Sereitei. It was cloaked in white, so Daisuke had no idea who it might have been under the cloth mask, but this figure showed an unmistakable ability. Without a doubt, the Hollow had received its death-blow from a Quincy. The Quincy disappeared before the Captain could see him, and before Daisuke could further identify him.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:41 pm
((lol... rick roll reference))

Zero felt the spiritual pressure of the two nearby Hollows Daisuke was fighting disappear and assumed they had been weak enough for him to handle alone, though he did feel a strange one for a few seconds. He finished the last Hollow quickly, angry at himself for being caught so easily. "I've grown complacent in the time that we haven't seen Hollows.." He sheathed his zanpakuto, the cloud dissipating revealing Daisuke standing with his zanpakuto still released. "It's over now, save your energy."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm
((You started it, Vegeta. Oh, I hope Ty joins this one mrgreen ))
Daisuke whirled the blue blade around once, the reishi condensing back into steel as soon as the tip touched the end of his sheath, and he let it hang loose at his side after the satisfying click of his tsuba against the scabbard's metal guard.
"Captain, did you see...at the end of the fight...?" He trailed off.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm
((that was added in by somebody else.))

"I didn't see anything. I only felt the spiritual pressure." Zero sighed, his broken arm throbbing. "Let the rest of the Soul Reapers know that Hollows have reappeared, I shall gather the rest of the Captains."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 pm
"Hmm...nevermind, then," he said, seeing the figure again, holding a finger in front of the mask where lips might be hidden. The Quincy disappeared once more. Daisuke changed the subject, hoping the Captain would forget about it. "Have you ever felt anything like those Hollows before? When they attacked...it almost felt like a Soul Reaper's spiritual pressure...." He trailed off again.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:02 pm
"Hollows take many forms, don't forget that." Zero felt the mask he had on the side of his head. "There are some legends that say some Soul Reapers have Hollows within them, and are eventually consumed and destroyed." He chuckled a bit, then winced as his arm throbbed again. "Though they are legends, everything has a bit of truth to it. As for the Hollows we just faced, they were high level, probably the beginning of Menos."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 pm
I'm not so sure it's that simple...he must not have seen that other Hollow. It was a Vasto Lorde...had to be. Daisuke made a mental note to do some research with the horokuron he had been given by the Jedi Council. The Jedi had been around long before the Gotei 13, so they were bound to know something. He also decided to visit the 12th Division, and see how much they knew, if anything at all. On a whim, Daisuke asked Captain Manaki about the Quincy, his eyes reflecting deep thought. That was one group the Jedi were unfamiliar with; they had not been around as long as the Soul Reapers, and they usually kept to themselves, so the Council had no reason to look into them...yet.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:17 pm
"Quincy? They were wiped out of existence a long time ago. They are humans, but with the ability to control their own spiritual pressure in such a way that many used it like a bow and arrow made of pure reishi. I believe the main reason for their destruction were Soul Reapers taking over the job of killing Hollows. If there were any still around I believe they would hold quite a grudge against us. Now if you'll excuse me, my arm needs tended to." Zero walked away, holding his arm limply. 'Such a strange young man. His skill is much more than that of a young Soul Reaper. But he seems to be on our side, so no need to investigate for now..'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 pm
Not all of them... Daisuke thought to himself. He also wondered briefly if the Quincy could be considered an enemy or ally. Daisuke also wondered how accurate the Captain's story was. It wasn't like the Soul Reapers to just exterminate a tribe like he had said they did...especially if the Quincy were fighting Hollows. Something was amiss, and Daisuke decided that he'd have to find that Quincy and seek out a few answers. He parted ways with the Captain for the evening, eventually settling into his humble abode, and activating the horokuron. An tiny image of another Jedi Knight appeared in the reishi the device released.
"I had a few questions, Master," Daisuke began.
((You gonna make a Hollow charrie, too, by any chance? I wanna get some posting as my villain in, too, but I need someone for him to interact with, and Troy's AFC. You don't have to, I was just wondering.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:59 pm
((I'm just managing three characters in different RP's. I'm not that good at multi-playing lol...))

Zero walked into the infirmary, and motioned for one of the doctors. "Sir." The doctor bowed respectfully before beginning work on the injured arm. He thought about the battle while the doctor worked, wondering why now of all times Hollows would begin appearing once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm
((dang it it has gone way far now i feel left out crying .))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm
((it's only been me and Silas. or Daisuke and Capt. Manaki))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm
((Don't worry, Troy. You can just start with your Hollow character, that way you won't be left out. Have you read what we've got so far? I tried to get you to start with me a few days ago, but you were all, "I don't feel like it." lol))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 pm
Higlark went inside Vel'Moc's chamber, and to him. "Why did you not send me, if you had sent me we would not have four dead hollows. Instead it would have been two Soul Reaper captains dead, and that Quincy would have been dead too.

Kenzo looked up to see that his sister returned so he got up, and walked up to her. "Aki why did you go, and help those Soul Reapers even after I told you not to interfere?"

While listening to Daisuke's report to the Jedi Council Chron realized that these new hollows might be too much for the Soul Reapers to handle by themselves. He thought of the upcoming situation where the Jedi were going to intervene, and wondering if it was going to work out.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff