Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
YAY SCHOLARSHIP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money?
  I take dat
View Results

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:31 pm
YAY. X3; I know I was super happy when I got my financial aid package. While I could probably pay the extra amount I need for another year, I would rather not have to worry about it when my college fund runs out.
I'm glad you got enough. X3;

@Tootsie
You applied last October hoping for financial aid in the 2010-2011 school year? Unless they happen to open applications early for soon-to-be graduates (but that doesn't seem likely), you couldn't apply for financial aid for Fall 2010-Spring 2011 until sometime in January 2010, so you probably applied for the 2009-2010 school year. Since you weren't attending your college for the year, your school wouldn't have put together a financial aid package for you. That would also explain why you don't have an existing FAFSA application for this year because you have to resubmit every school year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 pm
That's ********' awesome Comfeh. I just got my scholarship for full tuition today.

WOAH, WOah, woah. Stop me if this sounds crazy, but we should be Scholarship buddies. For serious. Totally.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

iTootsie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm
OH

Why... Yes.

Yes, I was just thinking that.

.... ninja ....