Gaia Marriage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Denkou Soshiatae
Lol. Well i met my boyfriend in Hollywood and we started dating like a week later.
That was 8 months ago. We are going to meet in about three weeks when i move to the other side of the contry... I was thinking of asking him if he would marry me on gaia. Not like serious marriage, just pretend and playing and stuff, we arent really serious enough for really marriage. But we already have given eachother Silver Promise Rings that we keep on our avitars no matter what so i think in a little while I will ask him.
Lol, I have had this on my mind for a while but sicne I didnt want to scare him i didnt ask right away. i have tekteked the perfect outfit and everything, and me and Seth's (my boyfriend) mutual friend says it wud be a really cool idea and whatnot.

So yeah, i think that as long as it is all for fun and games and pretend that it is cute, and fine. But if they think that by doing it they really are bound for life, then it is a bit weird...

OH MY GOSH!!! I told my boyfriend about this thread and asked him if he would... AND HE SAID YES!
My and my baby are going to get gaia married sometimes!

Can someone donate gold or sellable items please? I just spent all of my gold on a dress and need to get him some pieces of a suit... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 pm
I have no problem with, granted i wouldn't participate in such mundane activities my self, although i do have plenty of friends who call me onee-chan (big sis).  

Warped Perceptions

Shirtless Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm
It's for fun... neutral

However I would not want one myself. I would be a little weirded out if some people were taking it very seriously though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Intoxikace
I don't really get it at all. =/

I can understand if you are in a roleplay or something and you go into towns and have a wedding to make it work into it or whatever..
But when people are like "lol we're dating and now we're married" and take it way to seriously.. then it's just messed up.

Life Hath Immortality

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm
As long as it's totally not serious. o-o
Like, an online relationship and such.
That kind of irks me...well, it irks me a lot to be honest.

If it were a couple that's married offline then yeah, it makes sense and would be fun.
Or even a serious/engaged couple that can't afford a big wedding yet...just to celebrate their love a little early, even in a silly way like that. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm
Testicular Diabetes
I don't see the point in it.

FairieCorpse624

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 pm
flauterfli
If it were a couple that's married offline then yeah, it makes sense and would be fun.
Or even a serious/engaged couple that can't afford a big wedding yet...just to celebrate their love a little early, even in a silly way like that. =]

My fiancé and I did that. We didn't have money in real to get married yet. But it was fun to do it on Gaia, we got to dress up and stuff. It's just for fun, but we are going to get married this December in real life. And he wasn't my online boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 pm
I think its pretty cool cause its not really serious or anything actually involving an actual marriage license.  

Decembers Rainstorm

6,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:38 pm
anticupid16
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
I think it's kinda weird, but it's for fun and pretend. I have a friend on Gaia who sometimes calls me Mommy. Don't know why, but I go with it.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 am
I would get married on gaia for the fun of it just to see what happens. But its also a really stupid thing.  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm
It's a bit weird. o,o
But whatever floats your boat.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2