Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Contests and Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Sure thing !
  maybe
  No thanks.
View Results

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 am
=D I hope most people here do. I'm looking forward to seeing a few of em contest start up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 pm
if anyone else wants to start up a game with prizes then PM me ^_^ i have lots of junks. ninja  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ko Miyavi

Fashionable Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 am
Sounds way fun! I'm more partial to art contests myself...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 am
I'd like to start another one - still thinking on what kind of game/contest it should be.
Wish there were a taad bit more activity before I do start one though ^ ^

It's been picking up slightly somewhat :0

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm
I just realized...well I realized like a month ago but I forgot and remembered just now. With all the Dream Selfy creators now, how about we host a Selfy Avatar contest - and whoever fits the theme(s) the best wins.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 pm
Would anyone be interested in playing a mafia/spies/werewolf game? I always wanted to try doing one on TM and even made a group for it, but I never got around to starting it. xd

Mafia is basically a mystery game where all the players are assigned a random role as townspeople or mafia (plus more special roles) and each faction has to kill off all the members of the opposite team for victory. Townies vote during the daytime to lynch whom they think are mafia, and the mafia gather at night to kill off one townie.

It's not a simple game, and it requires all the players to log in at least once a day until the game ends. But it's really fun, and I think roleplayers will especially enjoy it. smile  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

bab3_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 am
biggrin Sounds funn!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm
I would love to join 3nodding  

Eventish

Beloved Fatcat

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm
I would join a mafia game. I have so much fun with those things!

Also You could do a holiday contest.
You could have a set of 3-4 avi's for people to draw doing holiday type things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm
Whaa this all sounds like so much fuuun!! whee  

Robotic YukiCat

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 pm
Robotic YukiCat
Whaa this all sounds like so much fuuun!! whee

I'm no expert on Mafia/Spy/Werewolf games, but if someone wants to make one, I'll sponsor some prizes.

The contest I want to start soon will be a tektek contest. Christmas themed, cause its the right time of year and fairly easy to work around. I'll start setting this up soon ~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:24 pm
Oops, I didn't see the replies. xd Well, whenever people want to play mafia again (and we have enough players) I can probably host a game!  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 pm
badtzmaru
Would anyone be interested in playing a mafia/spies/werewolf game? I always wanted to try doing one on TM and even made a group for it, but I never got around to starting it. xd

Mafia is basically a mystery game where all the players are assigned a random role as townspeople or mafia (plus more special roles) and each faction has to kill off all the members of the opposite team for victory. Townies vote during the daytime to lynch whom they think are mafia, and the mafia gather at night to kill off one townie.

It's not a simple game, and it requires all the players to log in at least once a day until the game ends. But it's really fun, and I think roleplayers will especially enjoy it. smile
Would anyone wanna play a TM anniversary inspired werewolf game?? I kinda feel like hosting one now since there are some awesome contests going on and the guild seems to have resurrected a bit. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:33 pm
badtzmaru
badtzmaru

Would anyone wanna play a TM anniversary inspired werewolf game?? I kinda feel like hosting one now since there are some awesome contests going on and the guild seems to have resurrected a bit. whee

An anniversary game sounds fun! Let me know if you need anything. I will do my best!  

SELFY mule
Crew

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas