Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
-DEAD- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am
yaoinut
I think most dogs do grow out of biting, but you will have to show some gentle disapproval to show him it's bad. Even if that is just a firm "no".
Thankfully, I think mom's bf has moved up to that level.

@Vin
Because Max acts like he's always starving. If you give him any food even if he's eaten enough already, he inhales it. Mom's bf gives into the cuteness too easily, so he kept giving him food because "Max was starving."
Thankfully, he has started giving Max about the right amount of food. He still gives him like half a cup more, but it's a lot better than before. >.> He got tired of Max having to poop all the time and my mom's nagging and her no sympathy for his problems. XD

We've been telling him that. We're trying to get him to go to a puppy training class or something, more to train him a little. All the dogs he has had to this point, either his grandma trained it or the dog was trained before he got it, so he's not used to it, I guess.
Max is a smart dog, so as long as her bf learns how to train him, Max will be a great... Maybe I should buy him a book and make him read it. o:

A Nikon D5000 with the 15-55mm lens it came with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 am
PainfullyVivid
@Renard
Hopefully. x.x
You and every other person whose met him. You might have to fight to the death for him.
Like all Thunderdome style, or duel at ten paces? Cause, I'm down with either of those.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 am
rofl

TWO MEN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVES