Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]
So being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is apparently Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm
Kiatka
Le Sapphoux
MurdocLuvr
I'm personally bi, with a preference for women, mainly because I know that the type of women I'm attracted to would likely be better for me than the type of men I'm attracted to. And when I think about it, like, really think about it, my first crush was my first grade teacher, Ms. Purdy, so the signs were there early. Also, my mum tried to pressure me as a kid to prefer girls by saying "Penises are evil" and stuff like that...

Anyway, I think that no matter a person's gender, race, or socio-political background, if you love them, none of it matters at all.

Mine was a busty, blonde substitute teacher in first or second grade. I don't remember her name. I just remember how she looked and how she smiled at me while I was staring blankly at her, and how I blushed and looked down and was confused about the attraction because "she's a girl and girls don't like other girls." According to my upbringing, anyway.

It happens. Most people at sometime in thier life get attracted to someone of the same sex. I had a female friend of mine that I was like wow...and I got confused myself. I called one of my friends telling him I thought I was gay. He asked me if I still liked guys and I said yes. Then asked me if I was attacted to other women or just the one. I said just the one because thats all it has been up till now. He explained the stats on people. I think it was like 85% of women and 70% of men have had a sexual thought or attraction to someone of the same sex. It doesnt make you gay or Bi it simply makes you human

. Me and the one that I was attracted to laugh about it now.

Wwweeeelllllll..... I've been attracted to a lot more females since then, too o_o It's a pretty equal male/female attraction. Especially when I was in denial, it was worse. But I'm kinda attracted to the people where it's like "WHOA, that's a GUY?" or "THAT's a GIRL!? Seriously?!" ... and then I'm like "... That's hot."

I'm kind of a transgender myself :/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Pshaw. neutral
Being bi-sexual is just better for your amount of options ;]
Of course, I technically am way more comfortable with women and half of the time, I openly hit on the guild women. I'm more comfortable with it... I do it to people 'irl', too. Always just women... BUT, that's because men are foreign and it usually feels a little bit more difficult to impress them. .__. Online is easy...but irl is nerve-wracking. I would any day rather hit on a woman than a man. Honestly neutral And I don't mean just kidding sort of hitting on them, I mean srs flirting. I'd do it.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Le Sapphoux
Kiatka
Le Sapphoux
MurdocLuvr
I'm personally bi, with a preference for women, mainly because I know that the type of women I'm attracted to would likely be better for me than the type of men I'm attracted to. And when I think about it, like, really think about it, my first crush was my first grade teacher, Ms. Purdy, so the signs were there early. Also, my mum tried to pressure me as a kid to prefer girls by saying "Penises are evil" and stuff like that...

Anyway, I think that no matter a person's gender, race, or socio-political background, if you love them, none of it matters at all.

Mine was a busty, blonde substitute teacher in first or second grade. I don't remember her name. I just remember how she looked and how she smiled at me while I was staring blankly at her, and how I blushed and looked down and was confused about the attraction because "she's a girl and girls don't like other girls." According to my upbringing, anyway.

It happens. Most people at sometime in thier life get attracted to someone of the same sex. I had a female friend of mine that I was like wow...and I got confused myself. I called one of my friends telling him I thought I was gay. He asked me if I still liked guys and I said yes. Then asked me if I was attacted to other women or just the one. I said just the one because thats all it has been up till now. He explained the stats on people. I think it was like 85% of women and 70% of men have had a sexual thought or attraction to someone of the same sex. It doesnt make you gay or Bi it simply makes you human

Wwweeeelllllll..... I've been attracted to a lot more females since then, too o_o It's a pretty equal male/female attraction. Especially when I was in denial, it was worse. But I'm kinda attracted to the people where it's like "WHOA, that's a GUY?" or "THAT's a GIRL!? Seriously?!" ... and then I'm like "... That's hot."

so how do you feel about Bill from Tokio Hotel? A lot of people say he looks like a girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Flower Child Acey
Pshaw. neutral
Being bi-sexual is just better for your amount of options ;]
Of course, I technically am way more comfortable with women and half of the time, I openly hit on the guild women. I'm more comfortable with it... I do it to people 'irl', too. Always just women... BUT, that's because men are foreign and it usually feels a little bit more difficult to impress them. .__. Online is easy...but irl is nerve-wracking. I would any day rather hit on a woman than a man. Honestly neutral And I don't mean just kidding sort of hitting on them, I mean srs flirting. I'd do it.

Yeah.. Same here. I don't flirt with men though.. They come to me, just like animals and children do. I must have a pharamone or something that attracts them. I walks around and I automatically either have children following me, animals following me, or the male speices. I turn around and BAM! There they are. B|

I get along better with men than I do women here.. Almost all the women here are like, "MY HAIR! MY MAKEUP!"

Syma's like. "B| No one gives a s**t, go be a whore somewhere else." ~all gothed out with messy emo hair and horrifing veins drawn with eye liner on my face that sometime through out the day, I will smear but not care~"  

Symarea
Crew

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm
I flirt with everything. I can be some what of a tease.

But then I am kind of borderline I guess.....I mean I can look at women and I think they are beautiful, and they definately look better naked then men. Not sure what that makes me but while I can look and stuff exnay on the sex thing at least for me.

I don't know if that makes me borderline, in denial or just an artist  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Kiatka

That.

I'm not a lesbian, but I will flirt with women. And by women I mean my lovely lady friends. ;] *winks over at Sappho* Shamelessly flirt, too. And I'm always denied... :[ But.. I think I'd probably freak out a little if I wasn't. *so hetero*

Simply Berry

Le Sapphoux

Le Sapphoux
Kiatka
Le Sapphoux
MurdocLuvr

so how do you feel about Bill from Tokio Hotel? A lot of people say he looks like a girl.

.... Idon'tlikehimatall :[ I probably thought he was cute back when I first saw him forever ago, but he's a little... TOO womanly and young. Oh god, he's young >:[ *doesn't like younger guys* I like older guys like... a lot o_o uhm... the kind of androgynous guys I've been attracted toooo... David Bowie, of course. And Eddie Izzard. He's a transvestite biggrin Hot. Oh, and Brian Viglione. I like pretty guys, but I don't like... *ponders* I like pretty guys that are still guys.
Annie Lennox and Amanda Palmer are examples from the women side. Amanda Palmer isn't that masculine, but she's just sexy and amazing, anyway.

Simply Berry
Kiatka

That.

I'm not a lesbian, but I will flirt with women. And by women I mean my lovely lady friends. ;] *winks over at Sappho* Shamelessly flirt, too. And I'm always denied... :[ But.. I think I'd probably freak out a little if I wasn't. *so hetero*

IF SAPPH WAS A MAN. ..... .... *leaves it at that* B]
*saunters away*

Simply Berry

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 pm
*leans up close to Berry* Hey. You. *blows kisses* ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm
I'm really confused about Bill. I liked him for a little and then I was like, ummmm he looks like a girl. Then I was like uhhhh not sure I like him anymore. But he is a pretty boy.... still confused  

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Flower Child Acey

Heeeeeeeeeey baby. ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey

Heeeeeeeeeey baby. ;3

*waves and skitters away to another part of the guild to people-watch and creep* B3

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Flower Child Acey
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey

Heeeeeeeeeey baby. ;3

*waves and skitters away to another part of the guild to people-watch and creep* B3

*makes boob-squeezing hands at you* gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey

Heeeeeeeeeey baby. ;3

>>; *skitters back over* 83 ... *slowly inches towards you with hands out in front of self*

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Flower Child Acey
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey
Simply Berry
Flower Child Acey

Heeeeeeeeeey baby. ;3

>>; *skitters back over* 83 ... *slowly inches towards you with hands out in front of self*

..... B] *shyly pokes in the boob*

Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games