Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I don't know.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll.
  No it's not!
View Results

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 pm
Violette PureHeart
My dad still plays Runescape. Nightly. xD

Orly. That's funny razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:35 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
@ fuji - wasn't trying to link, it was a picture lol. o-o... it just auto-links. and ah... idk, I haven't tried wow razz

@ Pain - YES I'M HAPPY FACED!!~
O, it took me a little bit to get used to it but I'm addicted now XD
WE CAN BE HAPPY FACED TOGETHER. -HOPPY DANCE-
It's hard for me to get addicted to games long-term. I'm more addicted to reading stories on the internet. XDD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:36 pm
PainfullyVivid
It's hard for me to get addicted to games long-term. I'm more addicted to reading stories on the internet. XDD

WOOHOOO!! -hoppy dances-
I used to be addicted to that but then it like.. faded, cuz I couldn't find anything good to read anymore. o.o;;
Maybe I just fail ;-;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid

WOOHOOO!! -hoppy dances-
I used to be addicted to that but then it like.. faded, cuz I couldn't find anything good to read anymore. o.o;;
Maybe I just fail ;-;
I've mostly migrated to LJ now. Most of the stuff there is average and above. There's still the occasional crap writing though. o:
I'd like to be a little more addicted to my books since I need to get through them. XD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm
PainfullyVivid
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid

WOOHOOO!! -hoppy dances-
Maybe I just fail ;-;
I've mostly migrated to LJ now. Most of the stuff there is average and above. There's still the occasional crap writing though. o:
I'd like to be a little more addicted to my books since I need to get through them. XD

Yeah that'd always be nice XD
I still have to do my summer homework which includes read The Scarlet Letter which just like mind rapes me over and over and over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm
I remember you!
This summer a bunch of us are coming to visit.

Rose Mitsubushi

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Rose Mitsubushi
I remember you!

Wuuuut. Where are you coming to visit!?
*looks around*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm
The old crowd is coming back.
I might cry. crying crying crying  

comfylove
Crew

Rose Mitsubushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
Rose Mitsubushi
I remember you!

Wuuuut. Where are you coming to visit!?
*looks around*

Oh, I'm not being that creepy.
I just meant a bunch of the oldies seem to be coming back online.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 pm
@comfy - lol, idk how long I'll be back for. Depends on if I get readdicted or something.

@Rose - ooo okay. x)  

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid

WOOHOOO!! -hoppy dances-
Maybe I just fail ;-;

Yeah that'd always be nice XD
I still have to do my summer homework which includes read The Scarlet Letter which just like mind rapes me over and over and over.
I really tried to do it in January. I even brought like 30 books back with me to college. I didn't touch one of them. ;o; I think they believe I'm not longer attracted to them. I AM SURE THEY ARE SADFACED.
Even though I'm majoring in English, I'm soooo not fond of (but can read some) classics. I'm sure that makes me a bad person, but whatever. I feel for you (unless you like the mind rape? O: ).

What can we do to make sure you become readdicted? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 pm
PainfullyVivid
]I really tried to do it in January. I even brought like 30 books back with me to college. I didn't touch one of them. ;o; I think they believe I'm not longer attracted to them. I AM SURE THEY ARE SADFACED.
Even though I'm majoring in English, I'm soooo not fond of (but can read some) classics. I'm sure that makes me a bad person, but whatever. I feel for you (unless you like the mind rape? O: ).

I don't really like the mind rape much, I'm trying to cope though. Even though I'm like 30 pages into the book and I still have no idea what's going on.

idk. The items are so much more confusing now and I still don't want to pay money for stupid items lol.  

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid
]I really tried to do it in January. I even brought like 30 books back with me to college. I didn't touch one of them. ;o; I think they believe I'm not longer attracted to them. I AM SURE THEY ARE SADFACED.

I don't really like the mind rape much, I'm trying to cope though. Even though I'm like 30 pages into the book and I still have no idea what's going on.

idk. The items are so much more confusing now and I still don't want to pay money for stupid items lol.

Sparknotes? That or hopefully you're teacher is going to go over it in class. I've never read it, so I can't help you. o:

Yeah. I've sort of lost track of all the new items. But pretty much all cash items can be bought from the MP. Gold is a little easier to get with Booty Grab around, so it's not too hard to get them. Cash Shop items are the new MCs (which I pretty much ignore now).
AND YOU CAN JUST GET ADDICTED TO US. WE ARE PRETTY SEXY.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm
PainfullyVivid

Sparknotes? That or hopefully you're teacher is going to go over it in class. I've never read it, so I can't help you. o:

Yeah. I've sort of lost track of all the new items. But pretty much all cash items can be bought from the MP. Gold is a little easier to get with Booty Grab around, so it's not too hard to get them. Cash Shop items are the new MCs (which I pretty much ignore now).

Well it's like.. summer homework so I don't go back to class until next month and we have to have 20 annotations per section and a critical response so I'm like !#$*!#$&!*#$&!#% about it. And we were told to use the sparknotes ON TOP of reading the book because it's so difficult.

Oh, well. I agree that you guys are pretty sexy ;P. We shall see though. biggrin I can try, it's more of if I remember to get on the site lol.  

[-x.Foxie.x-]

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 pm
[-x.Foxie.x-]
PainfullyVivid

Well it's like.. summer homework so I don't go back to class until next month and we have to have 20 annotations per section and a critical response so I'm like !#$*!#$&!*#$&!#% about it. And we were told to use the sparknotes ON TOP of reading the book because it's so difficult.

Oh, well. I agree that you guys are pretty sexy ;P. We shall see though. biggrin I can try, it's more of if I remember to get on the site lol.
Ah. I figured it was just something she wanted you to read in the summer and then the class would talk about it when you went back to school. Well, sparknotes should at least explain some of it. I know I used that while reading all the Greek myths and stories I had to read last fall.

XD I know. I find it hard to make myself to remember to go somewhere sometimes. But that's why we just have to entice you. Somehow. 8D  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff