Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm
Atem12
Jacob L. Hood

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Smart,charming,and helpful,Loving to get everything correct.

Once placed on Jacob's head, the Sorting Hat smiled, "So much intelligence..." the hat seemed to be talking to itself, "this decision is so simple. You do, in fact, have the mental capacity for... Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw table cheered and banged on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm
I am Maisie Wood

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very creative, imaginative, stubborn, day-dreamy, smart, kind,  

Felitala

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 pm
lil miss awsomeness
I am Maisie Wood

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very creative, imaginative, stubborn, day-dreamy, smart, kind,

The Sorting Hat began to make odd questioning facial expressions as it was placed on Maisie's head. "Hm. I feel that your kind nature will be liked in Hufflepuff but..." The Hat paused and started to squirm on Maisie's head. "Your mind wonders so freely that I also feel that you would do well if put in Ravenclaw." The Hat paused once more. "I've made my decision. You shall be in Ravenclaw!

The Ravenclaw table all clapped their hands a cheered for their newcomer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm
Ashleigh Cardon
I'm kind, modest caring, compassinate, honest, calm, laid-back, but stuborn when it comes to what i know is right  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
Ashleigh Cardon
I'm kind, modest caring, compassinate, honest, calm, laid-back, but stuborn when it comes to what i know is right

The Sorting Hat sighed as it was placed on Ashleigh's head, "I see you are also another difficult decision..." The Sorting Hat glanced at Deputy Headmistress Loreena Faydwer and made a crease in the place where eyebrows might have been as it pondered out loud, "There is justice and honesty inside this mind which would prove you Hufflepuff, but there is also a need to follow through. Persistence. I know... better be... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table roared out with cheers as another joined their ranks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 am
'Ello, the name's Cameron Elliott Sinclair and people usually say that I'm competitive, nice, sweet, funny, and usually can't decide if I'm brave or just stupid sometimes.  

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 am
Tyler couldn't sit still he just wanted to be sorted

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kind, brave, and caring.
Often gets into trouble. He can also be really random and
hyper  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 am
Im Pandora Griffin ...
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Dark, Mysterious, Happy, Fun to be around And Creepy sometimes.  

LuminaRileyBlack

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 am
Sophie RavenClaw
Im Pandora Griffin ...
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Dark, Mysterious, Happy, Fun to be around And Creepy sometimes.

The hat pondered for a moment as it was placed on Pandora's head, then, without hesitation... "Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cheered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 am
Spazcatking
Tyler couldn't sit still he just wanted to be sorted

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kind, brave, and caring.
Often gets into trouble. He can also be really random and
hyper

Once placed onto Tyler's head, the Sorting Hat squinted his eyes, as if searching for something. The hat tilted this way and that way, looking for any clues to this boy's mind, "I already know where you'd be best in... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table hollered with pride as another joined their ranks.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 am
MsDark_Heart
'Ello, the name's Cameron Elliott Sinclair and people usually say that I'm competitive, nice, sweet, funny, and usually can't decide if I'm brave or just stupid sometimes.

The hat scowled as it was placed on another student's head, "Is this going to last much longer?" the Sorting Hat sighed and then closed the folds as though they were eyes. It was in thought as he said, "Well, you seem to possess the prowess of a Gryffindor... you're brave, and very competitive in the things you do..." the Sorting Hat laughed, "Gryffindor!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 am
Hullo, my name is Ambriella Magdalyn Gaunt. People generally say I'm usually fairly quiet which is sometimes mistaken as being cold, proud, clever, intelligent, polite - to my housemates at least, cunning, and determined to do what I feel is best for myself.

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Torishu

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm
Hi, my name is Maya Hope Capose

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent and Kind-hearted, with a bit of a bite. I'm pretty flirty, but most people just see me as the pretty girl who has her face buried in a book, or shoved behind a camera. I aim to become the next Rita Skeeter, well bigger than her obviously, and I happen to be somewhat manipulative and good at reading people. But I'm very studious. I figure that the more information I have and the more knowledge I can gain, the better off I'll be. It'll give me an edge in the journalist world. I'm ambitious, and I happen to think that's a good quality. Sometimes I get afraid easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm
Charlotte Figetted on the little stool in front of all the other little first Years. She was so much older than them. She smiled trying to seem calm. She looked around looking at all the teachers' faces and seeing who would be a good target and who wouldn't be.
She felt the hat squeeze her head.

Charlotte Lune Hart

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Very Secretive ,Dark, and mischevious. But very up beat when it comes to Adventure. I love music and am Very emotional.  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm
MsDark_Heart
Hullo, my name is Ambriella Magdalyn Gaunt. People generally say I'm usually fairly quiet which is sometimes mistaken as being cold, proud, clever, intelligent, polite - to my housemates at least, cunning, and determined to do what I feel is best for myself.

Just as The Sorting Hat was barely placed on Ambriella's the Hat smiled and shouted "Ha! There's no doubt where you belong young one. You will do well in Slytherin!

Everyone at the Slytherin table yelled and screamed their excitement from hearing their housed called.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff