Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 am
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte clutched her wand in her hand. And looked at Tammy. "Hi Tammy Pleasure to meet you." she said. She pulled out her wand. She looked at its design. Her hair began falling down. She smiled and put her wand in the air. "Wingardium Leviosa" Blue sparks came out of the top of charlottes wand. A book of a table lifted in the air. Charlotte usually did this when she was bored. It spun in circles as if the wand was holding it up with invisible strings. Char wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. She wanted to seem kind but the same question flittered through her mind. 'Do you know where the Slytherin common room is?' No one knew where it was except the Slytherins. She smiled. " Whats your Quiditch Team?" She asked. "Mine is Bulgaria" She was a fan of bulgaria because she was bulgarian herself. But had grown up in the UK.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))((I think i might have to leave soon... sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She sat up in the chair and smiled as Charlotte played with her wand, using a spell they'd learn in class this year. She had already read the textbook cover to cover, because she was that nerdy. Then Charlotte asked about Quidditch teams. She made a "C" with her hand and giggled. "I'm a huge Cannons fan. Chudley Cannons! I got a Quaffle signed by the whole team when they came to London to play the Falmouth Falcons. My daddy got us really good tickets. It was so totally wizard."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 am
User Image

{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte let the book drop to the floor. She let out a giggle. She tried to make a B with her hands but kind of Failed. "I've only ever seen Quiditch once. I hope one day to play Seeker for Gryffindor." She said. "My mother and I are Bulgarian so thats why we support them, plus, I think Victor Krum is gorgeous!" She went bright red in the face. That was one of the Reasons. She played with her wand a bit more before retiring it back to her pocket. She looked to the fire again still not beleiving she was at the school of Hogwarts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))((I think i might have to leave soon... sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:18 am

She pushed out of the chair and took a non-threatening step towards Charlotte. She looked at the girl a little more inquisitively before snapping her fingers and nodding. "Ha, I knew it! You're not fully human, are you? I knew there was something slightly different about you. Bulgaria has lots of veela. You're a half-veela, aren't you?" She was smiling the whole time, and there didn't seem to be any malice in her voice as she spoke, inviting the girl to admit it.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte gasped. How did she know? Most people didn't even know that! Was it how she looked? Uhg! The 'Me and my Mom come from Bulgaria' was it wasn't it? Her secret Revealed! She wasn't supposed to be in the school really but her mom had talked to the headmistress. She sighed. "How did you know?" She asked letting her head drop. "You CANNOT tell ANYONE about this K Tammy?" She meant it a serious but not un-trusting way. She didn't always know she was a Veela but she remembered never being premitted to dance even though she wanted to and all the boys at the muggle school would gag at the sight of her. She never new when a boy actually liked her. By far the worst part of being half Veela was that when ever she got angry she turned into this creature with horrible talons and huge wings. Thats why she always had to control herself though she was very Emotional.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Tamara smiled knowingly. "My ma says I'm a bit psychic and a little on the weird side. She's seen this before, working in the Department of Mysteries. So, I can hear things off the tops of peoples' minds and I can ..." She paused, trying to find the right word. "I guess sense things." She sighed, leaning against the chair she was curled up in. "But don't worry Charlotte, I won't mention a thing to anyone. I promise." She smiled and offered her pinky for a swear.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

{ I'm Half Veela ,Watch me dance before your eyes, Don't worry if your Mesmerized. }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte took Tammys pinky and shook. Atleast she could trust Tammy. She was so far her closest and only friend. Charlotte was pretty anti-social. She smiled at Tammy. "Thank You." She said "I can trust you now. Thank You. Its not fun being Veela. You always want to dance! Always!." She looked up at tammy. She wanted to Dance now. "Do you mind? If i Dance? It won't affect you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

She smirked and skipped over to the music player and dropped the needle to the record. A nice song to dance to began to play and Tamara danced over to her. "Sure, let's dance." She smiled and offered her hands out to dance with her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:14 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler walked up to the Fat lady portrait "Mimbulus mimbletonia" he said. The fat lady swung open and he walked in. He saw two girls dancing and raised an eyebrow "Ok that's not wierd or random at all"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Hey Charlotte! Hey Tammy! Good morning, I didn't realize I slept in...." Olivia looked up to see the both dancing and Tyler watching them. Olivia had met Tamara last night and had met Charlotte and Tyler on the train to Hogwarts. Olivia giggled."Just gonna stand there all day, Tyler?" Olivia noticed that there was something about the way Charlotte danced; she looked more closely focusing on her every move. All her movements reminded her of....... Olivia walked up to Charlotte and whispered, "Charlotte, are you a veela?"

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall of the staircase. Midnight meowed sofly behind her, sitting down on the step. She looked from the dancing girls to the guy that was just standing there watching them. Her eyes seemed to be going from person to person, as though trying to figure something out. Her gaze lingered on Charlotte a bit longer, a brow raised slightly, as though something in her mind clicked together. Srugging slightly she yawned and uncrossed her arms, scratching the back of her neck she walked over to one of the couches, "Good morning all." she stated sitting down and looking over at the small group.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:04 pm
Spazcatking
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler jumped a bit when Olivia said domething to him he was captivated by the way Charlotte danced. There was an odd sensation that came over him an unexplainable desire to impress her. He had no idea why though

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Tammy quickly stopped dancing when Tyler walked in and looked to Charlotte. She heard what Olivia asked her and gave Olivia a knowing stare. The she ushered Charlotte upstairs. "Come on, let's go get dressed Charlotte."She smiled at everyone else.

{She's offline so I'm gonna act for her.}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:20 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia gave Tammy a nod. So she is a half veela, I've never had a veela friend before! I should keep this a secret. "I'm hungry, I''m heading to the Great Hall, okay? My mom says they have the best french toast!" Olivia said. Sam nodded and Tyler was still in awe over Charlotte. "Earth to Tyler? Anyways, I'm off!" Olivia opened the door and started going down the Great Staircase.

c h o c o l a t-s

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:44 pm
Tyler Dean
User Image

Tyler turned and put a paper on the Notice Board. He then looked around and sighed as his stomach began to growl. "I'm going to the Great Hall" He said to no one in partcular and headed out the portrait hole

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces