Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"He's buying you a Firebolt?! You are so lucky! The only people in my family that were in the Quidditch were my brother and hopefully me someday." Olivia beamed. Ever since the Firebolt came out she had always wanted it but she couldn't focus herself into saving up, always tempted to taking out the saved up galleons and spending it on Weasley Wizard Wheezes' latest products. "I've also been waiting for Defense against the Dark Arts classes!"Olivia was excited that she and Tammy share the same interests."How about you Sam?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy nodded. "I also want to take Muggle Studies, but I have to be a third year student. I'm gonna beg the teacher though and see if she can make room for me or something." She looked over at Sam.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

((She's offline. I'm just gonna say she was already asleep throughout our OC's conversation so we don't get stumped here, okay? >3< Goodnight! Roleplay with you soon!))

Olivia looked around. "Sam?" Olivia looked at Sam's bed to find her sleeping soundly. "I don't blame her for falling sleep! Maybe I should hit the sack too." Olivia grabbed the Stardust and put it back in the groove under the bed. She went inside the sheets and found a comfortable spot to sleep on. "Goodnight!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm

"Oh, ok, Olivia. Good night." She returned to her stuff and removed some of her stuff from the trunk and began putting it away. She hummed quickly, so as to not disturb the other girls. She placed Gorgon on the bed and continued to unpack, then pulled out her diary. She plopped down on her bed next to the lizard and picked up her diary again. She removed a ball point pen, a Muggle pen, and started scrawling in her diary. She wrote about her arrival and all the people she met. She wrote about how happy she was to be placed in Gryffindor.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Another Gryffindor walked into the Dorms, but she didn't look like a Gryffindor. She looked more like a Slytherin. Her black hair was tangled and big, but it lay prettily over her shoulders. She looked to her left and to her right as if looking for her bed. She walked to the bed farthest from the others.Her trunk lay in front of it. And an owl was squeaking at the window. She opened the window and a huge great owl flew in. It was a beautiful silver with red running down its back. A letter was in its beak. Charlotte reached her hand out to the bird and it snuggled her arm and dropped the letter on her bed. It squeaked loudly with affection. Char clamped her hands around its beak. "Leua! Shut up!" She whispered. "Bloody bird." She looked around to see that people were still sleeping. She shoved Leua out the window. And she flew out to the Owlery. Charlotte opened her case again. She pulled out a wand. The wand was a slightly red color and had a twisted design around it. She then grabbed a book and crawled into bed. She pulled out her wand and said. "Lumos!" The wand glowed a teal color. It lit up the words on the cover of the books. 'The Dark Arts: The rise and Failure' She lay silently Reading it. She wasn't supposed to be studying the Dark Arts. But it facinated her. She smiled as she heard snoring. Was everyone asleep except her? She looked to her right, as she was the last bed in the room, to see Tamara Radcliffe Writing with a muggle pen. She had only known it was Tamara from the way she had announced her self in the common room. Charlotte never really knew of anything muggle. As her Father was working for the Ministry and her mother being a Veela. Though it would be interesting to know more about muggles. She let out a sigh. She really wanted to talk to someone. She put the book down on the cupboard beside her and grabbed her wand. She had forgotten the reverse spell. She couldn't remember it at all and resulted in stuffing the wand in the drawer so it was dark again. She had made an awful racket and hoped she didn't wake anyone. Then she noticed the letter Leua had brought her. She had forgotten about it. She opened it up.

Dear Charlotte,

I hope Leua has brought this to you in time, Darling. I hope you like the house you are in and am having lots of fun with your new found friends. Your father might be visiting hogwarts sometime this year. If anything is wrong you now Mummy will come and help you!
                        Charlotte Rolled her Eyes.
                        Good luck in flying class and Remember not to get into to much trouble. Keep up with the dancing!

Love,
                        Cercalia Hart (Mummy)

Charlotte crumpled the paper and put it back into the drawer. How embaressing was that? She heard that the Slytherins hated the Gryffindors. What if a Slytherin found that? She pulled back the covers of her bed and unravelled her robes. She walked to the trunk at the end of her bed and pulled out her Firebolt. She then began polishing it because she really had nothing better to do. She kept looking over her shoulder time to time making sure a teacher wouldn't barge in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Switching to Dorms. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:25 am

After writing in her diary, she looked around the room and noticed a girl who was polishing something that looked like a Firebolt. She yawned gingerly and slipped from bed to change into her pajamas. Then she got back into bed and closed her eyes. Sleep did not come quickly for the exhausted eleven year old. She cursed silently and slipped from her bed, heading down to the common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 am
User Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t
{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte looked up at Tamara. She seemed to be leaving to the common room.Charlotte quickly put away her firebolt in her trunk. She went to get her wand and walked back to the trunk. It was still glowing from the Lumos spell. She then muttered a spell under her breath and the broom disappeared. She then changed into her pajamas. It was just a plane t-shirt and a pair of silk shorts. She pulled them on grabbed her wand and stuck it in her pocket. She never went anywhere with out it. She then tied up her hair and walked down the stairs quitly to the common room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

(( Switching to Dorms. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

User Image

Olivia eyes were hit by sunlight shining through an uncovered crack of the window draped with gold and scarlet curtains. Olivia yawned. It was the day after we got to Hogwarts. Olivia jumped to her feet and after brushing her teeth and changing she scanned the dorm. Tamara was already awake and probably at the Common room, she looked at Sam who was still sleep, and 4 more Gryffindor's who were still asleep. Olivia left for the Common Room.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam let out a soft yawn as she woke up, hearing more movement in the room. She sat up and looked around the dark room, seeing the sleeping form of Olivia, she slipped out of the bed quietly. Heading over to her trunk she pulled out a black tank top and a pair of sweat pants. Quickly changing into them she opened the door and headed down the stairs to the common room.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Tammy lead Charlotte upstairs and let her go off to change clothes and went to her own trunk. She quickly changed from her pajamas into a pair of jean shorts and a striped white and black t-shirt. Then she headed back downstairs.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam opened the door to the girls dorm room and walked over to her bed, putting Midnight down on it. Walking back over to her trunk she pulled out a pair of pants. Quickly she slipped out of her sweat pants and replaced them with the pants. Reaching into the trunk once more she shuffled around until she found a black jacket. She picked up the sweat pants and tossed them into the trunk. Putting the jacket on she looked over at Midnight and put her hands on her hips. "So I wonder what I can get you from the Great Hall." she mumbled a small frown on her face.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image

Olivia reached the girls' dormitory and crashed fer self onto the comfy silk sheets. Olivia took a deep breathe and after a while she got got out her journal and pulled out her QuickWrite2.0 Precision Quill she had gotten from Zonko's before it closed down. She opened to a clear page beside her last entry and began writing.

August 7, 2010,

Today I found out my friend Charlotte Hart was part veela. Knowing her, I know she'd want to keep it secret so I won't tell anyone, she doesn't even know that I know myself but I'm thinking about telling her I know. I also told Tamara Radcliffe about the vision I had at the forest while I was in America. We're going to the library soon to find more information about it. She also said she wanted to search up something of her own but I don't know what she meant by that. Finally, I saw Tyler Dean's ad about dungbomb's and I'm gonna buy some tomorrow. I'm going to send a dungbomb-filled parcel to Eric and it's going to blow up on his face! More news to come soon!

Olivia signed her name and took out her wand. Her wand was 10" Willow with Veela hair.
"Envanesco Aparecium!" Olivia casted her version of the Aparecium spell to make ink invisible and not to reveal invisible ink like the original spell. Just in case any one found out it was invisible ink she did a minor Incendio spell so that only the page would burn and not the whole book. She placed the book with her Stardust 1000 broomstick right under the groove under her bed. She then got out the books "The Seeing Eye: Premonitions First Edition by Augustus Wiggle and The History of Veela's & Vepire's by Sephadora Finkle.

((Goodnight Gryffindor's! >3<))

c h o c o l a t-s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Tamara walked up the stairs into the girl's dormitory and headed right over to her chest. She fished an empty notebook and a pen from the wooden crate, then turned and ran out of the room. She slowed as she got to the stairs, so as to not fall. Sometimes, Tammy hated being clumsy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn groggily walked up the steps. Then, she dumped all her things on her trunk. She jumped into bed without changing and then lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She closed her eyes, thinking about all the things she had learned and in no time at all she was fast asleep.

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items