Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

"I am not a psychic!", protested Lucy, sitting up straight to glare coldly at him, "Besides, people are so stubborn here. Their minds can barely change." she admitted idly as he handed her a small book. She analyzed it and flicked the pages, interested. She loved books, any kind of books due to her father's interest for them. "Thank you!" she smiled brightly as she kissed him on the cheek before looking down at the book again.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:06 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He smirked. No, Tammy is the psychic. You're the seer. He smiled when she kissed him on the cheek. "I picked it up at the music store in Diagon Alley. Thought you might like to learn another song. I like this band too."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy glanced down at the book again, smiling softly as she pushed a dark blond highlight behind her ear.
"Does look cool.", she agreed with a nod and smile as she glanced up at him again, "Thanks."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He nodded. "No problem, Lu. Just keep the whole Indala thing close to the heart. No comment, okay?" he asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy grumbled sadly and rolled her eyes, smirking.
"Fine." she breathed heavily as she stood up and walked towards the door. The talk was over, no?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 am
Please read and sign the rules to understand what is going on. You have not been sorted and cannot simply pick your house. Please refer to the rules. -Kat

User ImageUser ImageKenta slid in the room and tried to walk over to his bed without being noticed. He unpacked his suitcase and began to put his items in his drawers. Brushing a lock of hair out of his face, his sighed, "Done."  

CrimsonBloodSamurai

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ

User Image
User Image
Still in a bit of shock by the sheer elegance of the Gryffindor common room, Colton staggered up the top step, entering the boy's dormitory with a large grin. He made a slow lap around the circular room, taking in his surroundings and finally spotting his trunk at the foot of a four poster that stood opposite the entrance.

Hearing a light flutter of wings, Colton doubled his speed, reaching Hemlock's cage with ease and setting him free from behind the golden bars.
"I know, I know. I didn't think the ceremony would take that long, either. But look, I brought you back a little something." Pulling a long piece of bacon wrapped in a napkin from his robe pocket, Colton held it out to his owl, who plucked it from his fingers and finished the entire thing within seconds.

Chuckling to himself, he unlatched his trunk and dug for a few minutes, eventually pulling out a large picture frame. Setting it on the nightstand next to his bed, one could see a moving picture of him, his parents, and his younger sister, all clad in fuzzy Christmas sweaters and singing a silent but cheery carol together. With a smile, Colton sat on the edge of his bed, watching his family enjoy themselves until he finally felt sleep trying to embrace him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Colby walked through the corridor and slowly pushed the door open after he reached it: The Gryffindor boy's dorm. It was gorgeous. He would've preferred a more purple schemed decor, but Gryffindor's colors still wore proud to him now. He'd come to accept his sorting by now.

He gazed around the dimly lit room. He saw no one... at first. That cute boy that hung out with Phi and the sniffing boy. Colby approached and plopped down on the bed across from him. He looked like he may have been sleeping, or close to it.

"If you're not asleep, I'd love to chat. I'm Colby Vega. I don't think we've really met, nor do I think we've gotten off on the right foot for what little interaction we've had. "Colby awaited the boy's response, and just in case he was asleep, Colby went ahead and laid down too. Seifer, his cat, hopped up beside him. He had been hiding somewhere in here....

Viper Vega

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Just as the image of him and his family was beginning to become a dream, the sound of the door creaking open alerted Colton that he was no longer alone. Not bothering to open his eyes, he merely rolled onto his side, cupping a hand beneath his head for comfort. His mind rolled to the need for him to patrol the corridors for any more of Blaire's deceptive notes, but before he could command his body to move, a voice approached him from the end of his bed.

Slowly slipping his eyelids back, he let out a huffing sigh and rolled onto his back. Colton kept his eyes on the arching ceiling, unaware of which face either the voice or the name belonged to.
"Nice to meet you, Colby. I'm Colton Rai-" He began to introduce himself as he pulled his body to a sitting position, but as his eyes found the owner of the voice, he cut himself short. Scanning the boy's face, and slowly processing what he had said about bad first impressions, he gave Colby the benefit of the doubt. Though he would be sure to keep his guard up and take note of anything that might mean that this was Blaire's own attempt at sending a spy across enemy lines, he attempted to carry on a conversation with his fellow housemate.

"Colton Raines... You look a lot different when you're not standing behind the alpha of your pack." His comment wasn't meant to be an insult, and that was clear in his voice. He was merely making an observation. Thinking for a moment, Colton tilted his head to the side, taking in Colby's appearance and trying to read his posture. "Why do you hang out with Blaire anyway? He's not a very good leader, if you ask me. A true leader would have his men's backs. Looks to me like he only expects you guys to have his..." Even after observing everything Blaire did, the boy still ceased to understand how he managed to have followers, or even friends for that matter. He moved to the edge of his bed, swinging his legs over and gesturing to the open space on the bed in the case that Colby cared to have a seat. Whether or not the stranger's intentions were deceitful, Colton had been taught to treat everyone with at least some sort of respect.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am
User ImageColby giggled at the cute boy and moved to sit on the bed beside him. He was still a little awkward when it came to males he didn't know that well, but he wouldn't pass up the kind gesture. He positioned himself a comfortable distance from the other Gryffindor.

"I don't see him as a leader - or an alpha. Just my friend.And i just ignore his little group of cuckoos. Blaire and I met during a time in my life when i needed someone there. I had just lost my father. I had moved to a new school. I was realizing...." He paused, avoiding Colton's gaze for a moment." things about myself. And he was there. Proud of who he was. Not defeated by what he had lost. He was so strong for being so young."

He looked down, somewhat ashamed of himself. He had possibly said too much already. He was sure Colton did not want to hear his or Blaire's life-story. Plus he still felt nervous. He didn't want to come off the wrong way. If he was sitting too close or moving his body weird.

"Sorry. I get to rambling sometimes. I do it out of ner-... habit." He winced at the mistake in words.

What about your group? anything special about them?

He laid back on the bed a bit and let his eyes wander around the room and the boy until he responded.

Viper Vega

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton kept silent as Colby dove into his reasoning behind being friends with Blaire, and he couldn't deny that it sounded rather intelligent. Giving the boy the benefit of the doubt, Colt whispered, "Interesting..." In all honesty, he did find the words interesting. He hadn't expected this kid to be so open, nor so honest about his friend.

When Colby question him about his own friends, Colton smirked a bit at the thought of them.
"Special? You could say that." He held back a chuckle as he thought about what he would say next. "They are everything I never thought I would find in a pair of friends. Phi is smart, yet unpredictable in her every actions. While Ronyo is strategic, cunning, and a hell of a guy. What's best, however, is how I can trust them so easily. They have my back, and I theirs. It's nice having friendship like that." Colton sunk into his own words, marveling at the truth in them. His eyes went blurry as his thoughts left the room, and he nearly forgot that he was not alone.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Loch
Loch sighed and flopped on his four-post bed spread, decorated in Red and Gold. He was surrounded by other first year Gryffindors. Why did the sorting hat put me in Gryffindor, he wondered. Was it something special? He rolled over onto his side, and fell into a dreamless sleep, not completely worried; although, not completely calm either.  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas made his way over to a bed and smiled as he saw his trunk. However his smile dropped when he saw him and his brother had seperate beds. This wouldn't do for the twin and he began to drag his trunk over to Logans bed. He always slept with his brother. It helped him when his dreams became visions, his brother always knew how to comfort him when he was crying out in his sleep.

He looked at his brother and sat on his brother's bed. He crawled over to the pillows and hugged his knees as he watched his older brother. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, though he kinda knew the answer already.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:04 pm

User Image

User Image

Parseltongue

Logan looked around the room and noticed several other beds. "We have to share with strangers?" he said. 'great' he thought. "Well I'm sorry for what I said. I had to to protect you" he said hugging his twin.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:16 pm

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas smiled as he listened to his brother and hugged his twin back when Logan hugged him. "I don't care, so long as me and you are here now. " He said, he was tired, he just wanted to drift off. His eyes were starting to close, open, then close for a longer time. Getting heavier and heavier.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff