Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

[[Continued from the Ravenclaw Common Room]]

Cat entered her room. There was no one else in the First Year's dormitory. She spotted her luggage placed at the foot of her bed. She moved to it and almost sat on Maximus. He yowled indignantly, and jumped off the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry Maximus!" Cat apologized. Maximus seemed to accept her apology and flopped onto her lap. Girl and feline stayed like that for a long time, the feline purring happily.

-Maximus-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

Suddenly, Cat remembered that the Quidditch try-outs were today, and First-Years could try out. She leaped off the bed, accidentally throwing Maximus onto the ground. "Sorry, Maxxy!" Cat scrambled out of the dormitories to the Quiditch Pitch.

-Maximus-

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

[Enter from Great Hall]

The two girls had run up the spiraling stairs of the Ravenclaw Tower with such vigor and childish bursts and excitement that the giggles mixed with their panting breath nearly obstructed the riddle proposed by the Ravenclaw Portrait. Before answering the surprisingly easy puzzle, Phi had turned to Tristain and explained the tradition of each Houses' challenge to find entrance into their Common Room. As sure as Phi was of Tristain already knowing this from both her mother and her brother's stories, the redhead appreciated the young girl's eager listening to her as she spoke. She had always enjoyed sharing knowledge and experience with others.
Gaining entrance into the Common Room for the both of them, Phi barely allowed a moment for either of them to stall before she rushed up the stairs of the Girls' Dormitory, eager to show the young Raines where she would be sleeping and where her pet was to be found.
Showing the girl around in quick, eager gestures, reciting all she knew about the rooms they found themselves in from pages of Hogwarts: A History and other texts and her own experience and curiosity, the redhead finally sat herself on her own bed next to her personal things watching with a shinning smile as Tristain looked around the room.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
After the moving staircases, the vast amount of talking portraits, and the riddle-required entrance to a common room more spectacular than she had ever dreamed, Tristain was beyond amazed by the school's magnificence by the time she crossed the threshold into the girl's dorms. Pausing a moment to catch her breath, she swallowed the view in several hefty bites, tasting only comfort and beauty.

The circular room with the giant heater situated in the center gave off an extremely homely feel - it wasn't like the smell of linen and warm apple pie that her mother always had waiting for her, but it was a simple welcome of open arms, blue and bronze. When she had given a significant amount of attention to all of the room's features but one, she immediately began to search for her belongings.

Circling the room, her excitement peaking and her long, dirty blonde hair flowing behind her shoulders, it didn't take long before she spotted her simple black suitcase on top of which Komala was comfortably napping. Gripping the skirt of her robes, Tristain swept across the room and dove onto her bed with a childish smile, waking up the feline with an unintended fright. Crawling to the end of the four-poster, she gathered her kitten into her arms and greeted it with hugs and kisses before reaching inside one of her pockets. With a chuckle, she pulled out a cloth napkin and unwrapped it, revealing a small piece of fish which she held out in the palm of her hand for Komala to enjoy.

Already feeling at home, Tristain let her eyes wander around the room. After noticing that Phi's bed was only two away from hers, she took Komala in her arms and joined the red head.
"Please don't tell Colton that I left the feast early - he'd kill me if he knew I was already here..." The girl's plea sounded almost too musical to insist she was stressed, though whether it was due to her sweet voice or her heightened excitement, she didn't know - let alone notice. Sighing away her worries, she laid back onto Phi's bed with a smile nearly too big to fit on her petite little face. "I can't believe I'm really here. It's like a dream, or a story from one of my books - too amazing to be real."

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The excitement pulsating and rippling off of Tristain Raines with such pure happiness and wonder made Phi's chest rise with a light warmth of similarly pure joy and an odd sense of pride that both felt uncharacteristic and out of her position, yet completely natural.
Even with Phi having a few younger siblings to call her own, she was the odd one out in her family. It was always evident and never had a burden on any of the family members; Phi was loved like family and she was loved them just the same. Knowing she was different and knowing even more that they accepted and adored the fact made them feel exactly like family to her. They were her family and even at the prospect of her being a witch, the fact was even more enforced. Yet, with Tristain and her whole trio of friends, if felt different. Just as natural yet exotic and exciting; a family with adventure and the closest possible bonds at their finger tips. Often times, Phi would let her mind wonder around the idea of her belonging to so many different groups, connections, families. Each of them giving her a piece to put into her and create an even brighter, more complex puzzle than had existed before.
Life, it seemed, was what she was on the road to discovering. And the thought thrilled her as she watched the young girl run and smile ever so brightly at the things around her. Phi loved Tristain like a sister, and loved all those she kept in her circle like family. A possibility she never thought possible until the arrival of the letter that marked, and continued to mark the end of life as she knew it.
"I promise," she laughed lightly, bringing a finger to her smiling lips in gesture of dedicated secrecy and bonds of understanding.
She smiled even brighter, cheeks filling with a warmth as she watched the girl relish in the true, tangible magic of the school they now attended together. Phi understood her wonder perfectly; it was a familiar swelling of divine excitement and fluttering joy that made one want to dance and cry out and jump in fixation of thrill.
The redhead nodded slowly and sternly, showing that she understood the girl's thrill perfectly. Every year, the knowledge and anticipation of returning to the stone walls of the magical school was both the most petrifying and most enthralling feeling she ever experienced. Every year, the simple sight of the floating candles, the stone pillars and the looming gargoyles made her feel she was ready to burst with the furious whirl of emotions that enveloped her.
Every year, the excitement seemed to managed to reach a new height than the year previous; as if she was worried it had all been a dream or a story that had reached its end. As if it had disappeared while she was not looking.
This was the best possible story she could have stumbled in; myth, dream or not.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
User Image
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
"Thanks..." Tristain whispered back, a bit embarrassed that she had asked such a pointless question. Mindlessly twirling Komala's soft fur around her index finger, she tried to imagine herself standing alongside Colton and his friends in the halls of Hogwarts, but it was just too difficult. She couldn't see her older brother allowing her to hang out with him and his three closest friends, except for when it enabled him to keep a closer eye on her. Though she was very close to him, she had a feeling it would be more like a babysitting job to him than a public friendship.

"Phinelia..?" Her melodious voice echoed off the dormitory walls like the sound of a symphony as she pulled herself back into a sitting position, Komala now roaming Phi's bed. "Do you think Colt will let me be friends with you?" She asked nervously before further defining her question. "I mean, I know he expects you to watch over me like an older sister, but do you think he would mind us actually being...friends?" The question seemed open-ended, despite her feelings that she already knew the answer.

After brushing her fingers through her chest-length hair, she began to braid it, slowly, yet with ease.
"I didn't want to tell my brother this, but the summer before last - when you and Ronyo stayed at the farm, I overheard you three talking about a club..." Tristain paused for a second, trying to decide how to pose her next question. "I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that I understand that he wouldn't want me hanging around you four, and that he certainly wouldn't approve of me becoming part of the Chimera's, but...I thought maybe I could help - just me and you, ya know?" Before Phi had a chance to answer, Trissy jumped into her qualifications. "I'm really good at solving mysteries, and I've already read Hogwarts: A History several times, so I would recognize all of the school ghosts and I know the school layout by heart. I could be your undercover assistant."

The smile on Tristain's face was a mixture of excitement and nerves as she waited for Phi to respond. Part of her knew Phinelia would be reluctant to go behind Colton's back - assuming it was necessary - while the other part hoped the idea would excite the red head. The first year was half tempted to ask if Phi would talk to Colton about her joining the club officially, but she figured that would be futile.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

With every melodic word that passed the young girl's fresh lips, hesitant or otherwise, so did Phinelia's smile slip. It slide down at a glacial pace past the corners of her lips until it lost all the roundness of its previous shape. Her eyes, however, seemed to regain the energy and strength or emotion that had been previously sitting on her lips' features; they grew rounder and wider with emotion swimming so fast and complete focus clearly reflected until it seemed they would drop from her young face all together.
Not a word dared to interrupt the perfect glow of Tristain's words - her thoughts did not even form responses to the ideas she heard from the girl. All words and reaction seemed lost to her and so, once Trsitain's musical tone ran its course and left the silence feeling desperately barren without her voice, Phinelia could not collect herself quickly enough for there not to be a suspenseful pause as they stared at each other with hopes. Phi knew that Tristain was perfectly aware of what her response would be just as much as she did, deep inside past the surprise. That light in Trsitain's blue eye that showed she knew and expected a specific response helped Phi pull herself from the frozen state of surprise and the hardest focus.
"Of course," she breathed. Her head slowly beginning to nod until it was whipping Phi's red pigtails so hard they were hitting the girl's face, "Of course, of course Tristain!" she repeated more strongly, arms suddenly throwing themselves onto the younger girl and bringing her into a tight embrace of bond.
The smile reappeared tenfold, so bright with happiness and splendor that it seemed to be another light in the dormitory.
The thoughts now freely swirling in their release from the previous solidity now reeling with the ideas of them speaking into the middle of nights with voices musing on every topic, club related or not; Discovering the lost secrets of the school arm in arm; Fighting that nameless evil that Phi had seen years ago in the wards of the Hospital Wing flashing in the eyes of Woil.
A goal and a dream Phinelia never knew she ever harbored inside herself suddenly seemed to appear - and be possible in the presence of Tristain Raines.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Wide-eyed and frozen, Tristain sat in disbelief from Phinelia's words for a fraction of a moment before joining her an embrace of celebration. It seemed they were celebrating many things...the pact they had just made, allowing Tristain to secretly play a role in the Chimera Club - the new-found bond between 3rd year and first - Tristain's first night at Hogwarts - along with the simple fact that it was the start of a new school year, meaning all fresh starts and new beginnings.

Realizing all of this, Tristain's heart fluttered as she came to understand one final thing - how much she had already changed since boarding the Hogwarts Express. She seemed more outgoing to those that interested her, more willing to break rules, and most of all, her talk with Phi had opened her eyes to the idea that letting people in - confiding in them and letting them confide in her - was not such a deal-breaker, after all. Now all she had to work on was keeping the pages of her book open for reading, but she knew all too well that that would be the hardest task of the year.

Slipping off the edge of the bed and to her feet, Tristain struggled a bit to get her independent little pet to come to her, but once she was comfortably in her arms, the fight would be to get her to let go. Working on a farm of injured and abused animals - most which wouldn't even fit in the girl's dorm room - mean that Tristain had never gotten the chance to make a friend that was more attached to her than she was to it, but the idea of feeling loved was truly a comforting one.

Her eyes like deep seas of glacial blue waters found the blazing fiery Phi, and beginning to get a bit impatient to dive into more magic when there was so much of it at hand, she whispered,
"What now?" Tristain felt greedy - having so much magnificence around her and only wanting more. It brought a glowing smile to her pale, pink lips, for how better a child to act than like a child?

User Image

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The embrace swelled with such fire and warmth and promise, Phi almost did not want to let go of the younger girl. Their momentary connection of breath felt so vibrant and thick with pulsating joy of celebration and goal, it felt sinful to let it break with the end of a hug. So when Phi felt Tristain's embrace loosen, her own wrapped arms hesitated to do the same in fear that this connected heart would stop beating with their loss of contact. The redhead held her breath, feeling foolish yet anxious, until her arms slipped completely off the young shoulders and the heart beat was still echoing happily in the air.
The Ravenclaw realized, this was a bond that would not sever easily; it would swell and it would calm, and it might even experience turbulence, but it would exist for years and nothing but their personal choice could sever it.
Smiling at this personal realization as well as the aftertaste of the embrace, Phi watched calmly as the younger Ravenclaw went to attempt to comfort her new pet. Phi slid down off the side of her bed gracefully, sitting on the ground with her legs neatly tucked under her. From under her bed, where her large trunk was stored, she slide out the luggage and lightly opened it reaching a hand into its contents. The trunk was mostly filled with dozens of books, as was to be expected. Some of the spaces between the volumes were stuffed neatly folded clothes, letters, quills, and the occasional pair of socks. Phi could feel her sensitive fingertips detect the article she was blindly searching for and gestured with her gaze for Tristain to take a seat next to her.
Once the young girl was at her left, cat in lap and curious eyes wide, Phi retrieved the object her hand wrapped itself around. In her palm, her fingers relieved a small multicolored ball. The pattern of the colors seemed to form a closed flower - petals of pink folding into themselves with a small yellow dot where they all connected.
"I brought everyone presents from Spain. This is for you." Phi's tone was quiet; a soft whisper. Almost as if she was afraid of scaring the strange ball in her hand away - causing a butterfly to take wing in fear.
She placed the thing in Tristains hand carefully, with the yellow dot up. Briefly, her dark eyes of fiery magma met with those of endless ocean depths before she brought a finger up and pressed the yellow dot. It pushed in, dissolving the form of the perfect sphere a second before each petal began to unfold. Slowly, they began to mesh together, inverting themselves and opening like a flower. From the center where a flower pit would have naturally been, immersed a magnificent Monarch Butterfly. It uncured its wings from its cocoon of the ball flower, its golden-organ wings stretching and catching the moonlight. Their texture almost sparkling like a thousand diamonds at the light reflected. The wings tensed for the length of a heartbeat, before it took off. It flew, revealing none of its natural falseness and enchantments. It seemed to glide on the air waves, lighter than a feather and majestic like light itself. The gold of its wings almost seeming green at times, and vividly yellow at others. Sparkling with dazzling scattered light with each flap.
Phi watched with mesmerized eyes as the butterfly glided before her for a thousandth time. She had watched it almost all summer since the moment she helped create it with the help of her magical guardian. She had imagined time and time again what Tristain's reaction to the magicked object would be.
Slowly, she pressed the yellow button once more (now found at the bottom of the blooming flower). Making the butterfly tense just slightly, before turning and returning to its place of cold slumber in the center of the flower and the petals began to shift again.
Molten eyes watching from the corner, trying to catch the reaction of the brand new Ravenclaw.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tristain stepped back and watched as Phinelia seemed to glide off the edge of her own bed, crouching at its edge and reaching beneath its depths. She watched with eager eyes as the burning beauty retrieved her trunk and drew open its lid with ease. The contents of the girl's trunk came as no surprise to Tristain, as her own luggage had been packed in the same manner - mostly a collection of the Ravenclaw's most prized, favored, and useful reads, surrounded by an organized maze of necessary items, crammed wherever possible.

Though the trunk's contents were not bewildering, the object Phi had pulled from within was. Watching intently, knowing not what it was, Tristain waited to discover the item's secret. It appeared to be some sort of ball decorated in the pattern of a delicate flower. Body frozen as Phi reached towards its top and pushed in the yellow dot at the flower's center, the first year's eyes then grew as wide as ever as the petals began to peel away from its core. Already fascinated by the creative use of magic, she was now shocked to watch as a glowing butterfly - a monarch of all sorts - emerged from the inner-workings of a most elegant invention. Its golden wings the color of the sweetest pollen, glittering with even the slightest movement, the graceful creature took off into an airborne dance, capturing every inch of Tristain's attention.

By pushing the yellow button back in again, Phi had direct control of the butterfly - its wing's, elaborately detailed with a labyrinth of tiny golden lines, perfectly mimicked on either wing - froze for just a moment in mid-flight before turning around and retracing their tracks back to its landing pad of wizard-made petals. When the flower reverted back to its original form, a simple yet eccentric ball of magic, Tristain's intrigued blue eyes turned to its holder.
"I- you- where...where did you find such brilliance?" The utterance left the girl's lips with hesitation as she tried to suppress the train-long list of ideas for new inventions that the gift had ignited, along with the thrill of the thought that Tristain was now allowed to magic her own creations, rather than having her mum do so.

Slowly reaching for the bewildering sphere, the girl hesitated before closing it in her grasp. Turning it over and over in her hands she whispered with astonishment,
"Th- thank you, Phi. It's wonderful."

User Image

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:48 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The wonder that embraced the younger girl as she watched the object Phi had presented her with only made the redhead smile more. Eyes tickling and lips stretched as far as they would physically allow, she explained the memory as it resurfaced thinking of the object's creation. "The ball was bought, but my Magical Guardian managed to charm it like this. She let me help as well, where I could." Each present stored in her trunk for each of her dear friends was fashioned the same way. The strange and interesting toys and objects she found at her town's market became the base, and with her and her guardian's combined imagination, they enchanted a vision.
Even with Phinelia's magic became slightly higher level than that of an average pre-third year, she was still unable to manage aiding in the complex charms and transfiguration that her guardian created for each object. However, simply watching the marvelous creations in their changing stages had made her heart flutter.
A final smile towards the young Ravenclaw showed the pleasure she herself felt for the girl's enjoyment of the crafted present.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

[Few Weeks Later]

Phi's steps were fast and uncharacteristically loud as they stood heavier with the burden of her impatience. The girl had come straight from her unsuccessful library search to her Dormitory in hopes for some privacy. Yet that wish seemed one that required a completed trial as not only was the entrance riddle one of the hardest the girl had so far encountered, but there were younger students filling the couches of the Common Room upstairs. It seemed her only hope was the Girl's Dormitory itself and - to the hope she had been holding back along with tightly encased breath - it was completely vacant. Not a bed with messed sheets and not a trunk with opened hinges. No one had been in the Dormitory since they left in the morning for classes and breakfast. Nor would they be back until after dinner.
Practically throwing herself and her things onto her bed, Her crossed legs barely hit the cushioned of her mattress before the ancient tome in her hands was once again cracked open to reveal not only the ever-updating knowledge and ever-reliable accounts, but also the ever-faithful guardian of the book. One that had only just half an hour previously spoke to her, proving it could not only speak, but understand her intentions and see her struggle. "Hello," she whispered, holding back the urge to poke the page that was still captivating her in a lock of shock.
"Could you speak again? Please? Are you able to help me?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

”Am I able to help…?” The voice spurred forth as the hound padded from the background, to the forefront of the page, its size accumulating with every step until it seemed every detail of his muzzle and eyes could be noted against the worn pages. ”I am….

“But will I…?”
The slow, lethargic, even lifeless voice rolled off of the canine tongue with ease. ”No, I will not.

“I am the guardian of the house of Nott, and within me, herein lays the details of which, you have not been granted passage to see, though your blood rings true, your aspirations, do not.”
The hound, though stoic and statuesque, sat, as though to stay in her company for as long until another intruder disturbs them.

”I see and hear what even my eyes cannot depict. I know that your search is… quite personal, m’lady.” The guardian, the knight, even spoke with a sense of honor, of duty, and chivalry. An aspect that had gone lost upon the youngest heir of Nott. "I know why you search through my tome,

"But do you know?

"Does your pack know?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The feeling of surprise as the re-echoing sound of the guard paled in comparison the the actual words he directed at her. Something the redhead had not before had the focus or the opportunity to notice was that the large charmed dog did not speak. His mouth did not move and he sat silently - words coming from an essence. A vapour which seemed to swell up in colour and concentration whenever the words were granted, but returned to an invisible film in a pause. The thought-shattering message entered Phi and she could only sit on her bed, mouth slightly agape and eyes staring at the dog as it looked directly at her what a calmness so still and infective she felt immune. The dog spoke with his eyes and the longer she was locked with him the more he lent her the ability together herself and create once more coherent understanding. Every word past her dam of thought like thick, hard unwanted littler she felt a numbness to sort through.
"Would they know?" if her voice had been any quieter in tone it would not have existed. Her eyes bloomed and bled with the harsh curiosity and confusion at the prospect of someone knowing, understand or being able to help her where books and texts had so far been failing.
Of all the other questions her tongue was so ready to create, one slipped out without notice in just as quiet a voice before the others, "Would William know? If I help him, would he help me?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

A deep breath could be heard, infusing space and time itself into its breath, and the beast raised its head, narrowed his eyes, seemingly peering down at her through accusing eyes. The guardian, the knight, lifted from its perched position and padded along from one end of the page, to the next. ”Follow me, if you will, m’lady.”

He treaded along, gliding through chapters of ancient history, through extended families, towards the end of the book where the blank pages began. ”My master understands when compromises can be found, though, stubborn he may be.

“Perhaps he may, perhaps he may not, though, and you will only have one choice to know. Unseeingly as it is, m’lady, my master could do well with your… discretion.

“Be that as it may, your history spurs with a tension. I may, in fact, have just what you’ll need to ensure my masters assistance, for a price.

“Tell me, m’lady, what’s so precious to you that you’d be willing to consort with your very own enemy?”
He inquired, daring, though logical. ”And what are you willing to risk for it?”  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff