Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
1+1= ♥.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 am
Ha! I'm not the youngest here ^-^ Oh, and Seme = Top Uke = Bottom. If you take the quiz you'll find out what you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Username: metarukaze

Name: Jade

Your Age: 18

Your Country: USA / EE. UU. / アメリカ

Appearance: (working on it.)

Are You Uke Or Seme: "Chibi Seme" (both I guess XD)

Your Favorite Colour: green / aqua

Your Favorite Foods: fish, 蒸し豚のパン, chocolate, Phở ga, carnitas, sushi, tandoori chicken with masala curry and naan, calamari, bread

Your True Personality: I am quiet and shy when you first get to know me, but once I get to know somebody, I open up and we have a lot of fun. Sometimes I take life a bit too seriously, and often need a free spirit to remind me what is important.

WANNA KNOW MORE? PM ME OR GO TO MY PROFILE!

What You Want From Life: I want to be a traveling FREE pediatrician. biggrin I want to be able to help people, especially kids. I'd also love to adopt a child someday.

What Your Looking For In A Partner: caring, gentle, good sense of humor, fun, witty, philosophical, HINT: I ADORE BRUNETTES!!! ^w^

Where Would You Like To Take Your First Date: nature walk, visit to the park, or dinner

Scale Of 1-10 How Romantic Are You?.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. [8]. 9. 10.

Scale Of 1-10 How Kinky Are You?.
1. 2. 3. 4. [5]. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Scale Of 1-10 What Priority Does This Relationship Take In Your Life?.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. [9]. 10.

Finally, Do You Believe In True Love: YES!

Aistriu Aes Sidhe

Feral Shapeshifter

hapybunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm
Your User. hapybunny
Your Real Name. kaylie
Your Age. (please put this) 17
Your Country. canada
Appearance. (Image must be 250-250, a picture of the anime you and one of the real you)
User Image
Are You Uke Or Seme?. uke
Your Favorite Colour. Blue and Purple
Your Favorite Food. Crackers and grapefruit
Your True Personality. I’m really shy when I first meat someone then get a really hyper and excitable when I know someone
What You Want From Life. I want to be a pediatrics nurse so I can help children when they need it the most. I also want to do a lot of traveling
What Your Looking For In A Partner. I want someone who I can trust and be myself with/have a lot of fun with
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date. (If Seme you would take, if Uke where you want to be taken.) I would love to be taken somewhere fun. Like sky diving or climbing or surfing
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. [7]. 8. 9. 10.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. [9]. 10.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.[ 8]. 9. 10.
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love.

I believe that true love can last for a short time but your true love is always changing because every moment you live your constantly changing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 am
Your User. Stormgem
Your Real Name. Hannah
Your Age. 17
Your Country. New Zealand (Bottom of the world…heh.)
Appearance. Well, quite a lot like my Avatar actually.... User Image
Are You Uke Or Seme? Apparently I’m a ‘Clueless Uke”….
Your Favorite Colour. Green, blue or red.
Your Favorite Food. Ice-cream, sweet things, sour things, sushi, ramen, POCKY!!!, dark chocolate, Thai cuisine, McDonlads….. but I really will eat anything. blaugh
Your True Personality? A bit sensitive about my height (or lack thereof). sweatdrop Quiet until you get to know me, then the trick is to get me to shut up. I have a soft spot for cute things. I am a bit of a fighter, I enjoy full contact sports like Karate and Rugby… I can be over hyperactive or really lazy. I suppose you could call me a walking contradiction. ninja Comics, manga, Anime and Hardcore/punk music are pretty much my life.
What You Want From Life. Travel/adventure, to write a book and teach in Japan. xd
What Your Looking For In A Partner?
Someone who is kind, with a sense of humor. Someone to share laughs with and make happy memories. Also someone who can understand my obsession with Manga and Anime….. probably also someone who will be able to withstand my parents wrath sweatdrop
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date? To the Beach!!! Or maybe just out for Coffee. Coffe at a Beachside cafe!!! rofl
1. 2. 3. 4.[ 5.] 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. 2. 3.[ 4.] 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. 2. [3.] 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. <- I have University Entrance exams in the next few months, but need a distraction from the books. XP
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love?
Yes, definitely. 3nodding  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am
are we allowed to post yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 am
21 ---->

Everyone is so much younger than me. xD  

KonoSetsuna

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am
KonoSetsuna
21 ---->

Everyone is so much younger than me. xD

are you seme or uke?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:10 am
Post~! Be free, I'll work on the forums now. Sorry loves sweatdrop  

Chiyori Adachi

MinkyMoonStar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 am
Your User. MinkyMoonStar
Your Real Name. Minako (That is what I plan on changing my name to. ^^)
Your Age. 18
Your Country. US
Appearance. http://i37.tinypic.com/k4id94.jpg
Are You Uke Or Seme?. Seme. :3
Your Favorite Colour. Purple!
Your Favorite Food. Cheese. XD
Your True Personality. I am quite shy, empathetic, cheerful, and I like to learn (so maybe that makes me a nerd? XD)
What You Want From Life. To be able to help people in any way.
What Your Looking For In A Partner. Someone who is all cutesy that I can cuddle with and call mah bunny. ^^'
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date. It only doesn't matter to me. :0
9 :3
3 or 4? XD
8 ^^
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love. I do. :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Your User. Skrapz
Your Real Name. Erin to most, Mina to some, Elle to some (I inadvertently lied my way in to three lives)
Your Age. (please put this) 16 as of June
Your Country. USA, baby!
Appearance.Real Me
Anime Me, I guess
Are You Uke Or Seme?. Seme. I like holding the reins, but I don't mind fighting for control with another seme or even an adventurous Uke.
Your Favorite Colour. Electric Blue, Neon Green, and Crimson, especially when off-set by black.
Your Favorite Food. MEAT. Short Ribs and Prime Rib top the red meat charts.
Your True Personality. I'm a little antisocial. I don't like being around a lot of people. I'm definitely intellectual if not intelligent, and I'm proud to flaunt a good sense of humor.
What You Want From Life. Happiness springs to mind, but it's more like just wanting to be complete. I guess that covers all the other petty wants.
What Your Looking For In A Partner. I tend to flirt with trouble, so I need a partner in crime. Someone who isn't completely stuffy about the rules, but at the same time someone who has a good moral compass. I crave the balance, as well as creativity and an open mind.
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date? I like fun, and some thrills. Amusement parks are great, but I'm also ok with hanging out in a bookstore or coffee shop, just talking. I'm pretty flexible.
How Romantic Are You?. Seven. I like the feeling of romantic expression, but I'm not very dependent on it.
How Kinky Are You?. Seven. I have plenty of skeletons in the closet, and I flirt more than I can probably live up to.
What Priority Does This Relationship Take In Your Life?. Seven. With the minuscule life I have, a significant other will definitely take up most of it.
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love. Yes.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XXnekomadiXX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm
Your User. XxnekomadixX
Your Real Name. Maddie
Your Age. (please put this) 15
Your Country. america
Appearance.http://nekomadistar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d26gk5r
Are You Uke Or Seme?. umm...
Your Favorite Colour. blue
Your Favorite Food. watermellon yum
Your True Personality. shy at first and probably a little odd seeming but i guess caring probably too much
What You Want From Life. understanding
What Your Looking For In A Partner. someone who thinks deeply but can still goof off
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date. a dock at a lake
Scale Of 1-10 How Romantic Are You?. 6 i'm not sure sweatdrop
Scale Of 1-10 How Kinky Are You? umm i'm not sure either sweatdrop
Scale Of 1-10 What Priority Does This Relationship Take In Your Life?
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love. yes
so this is the first time im doing this so if i messed something up sorry and i'm not completely sure how this works sweatdrop yeah...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:43 pm
Demonicangel7766
Your User: Demonicangel7766
Your Real Name: Amanda Jill
Your Age: Seventeen, soon to be eighteen.
Your Country: USA
Appearance:
This is the only anime pic I could find with a close resemblance to how I actually look:
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926353415/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/23/92126656-brown.jpg
Are You Uke Or Seme: I'd call myself an uke, but I like to make some decisions, too.
Your Favorite Colour: Blue. ^.^
Your Favorite Food: Ravioli.
Your True Personality: I'm very intelligent, creative, and laid back. I can be kind of shy, but once you get to know me, I'm rather talkative. I've been told I'm mature for my age, and I'm brutally honest.
What You Want From Life: I want nothing more than to succeed in my dream career - writing. And to get several more tattoos alone the way - I'm a bit of a tattoo addict, and got my first tattoo a year ago on my ankle.
What Your Looking For In A Partner: Nothing serious. I wouldn't be online a lot, so I'd mostly just want someone to RP with and talk to whenever I'm on here.
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date. I'd like to be taken to the park or to the beach - I'm not one for crowded places, and prefer one-on-one time.
1. 2. (3). 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I'd say about an 8
1. (2). 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Sorry, but I might not get to be online for a lot - sometimes, I don't go on Gaia for weeks at a time. However, maybe with enough time, I can be persuaded otherwise. biggrin
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love?
Yes, I do, but I believe it takes years of careful cultivation rather than being found. Kinda like a pearl - you don't just find them growing on trees, they take awhile to form in an oyster.
Forgive me for being overly metaphoric. XD It's the writer in me.
being metaphorical isn't something to apologize for let the world see the writer in you and hopefully learn smile its a little funny i wrote a poem with a growing pearl  

XXnekomadiXX

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 am
-whistles- There's some real hotties here! Your all very cute ;]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:53 am
Your User. bamf_zombie
Your Real Name. Lizzie or liz. Gimme a nickname if you want:3
Your Age. 16
Your Country. US, portland, oregon
Appearance.User Image
Are You Uke Or Seme?. Seme. :3
Your Favorite Colour. Turquoise!
Your Favorite Food. Orange Chicken! any chinese food.
Your True Personality. I'm pretty obnoxious. But I'm really funny and nice. I love someon until they give me a reason not to. I have a big heart.
What You Want From Life. I just want to e happy, and fall in love. I want to know that I made a significant difference in someone else's life.
What Your Looking For In A Partner. Just someone who is different and weird in a good way. Someone who likes to cuddle
Where Would You Like To Take Or Be Taken On Your First Date. It only doesn't matter to me. some place awesome and weird.
10 :3
like 7? XD
If i really like someone they can be all that matters
Finally, Do You Believe In True Love. I do. :3  

bamf_zombie

Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out