Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
New Rules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yo you-ate my cookie

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 am
thats awesome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am
Fine by me! heart  

Fiikaluxii

Delano jr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm
You spend all your time on this guild? What a looser, you need a life. I feel really sad for you because you sound like one of those crazy cat lady people.

O/N: This boy is immature and rude. Wonder how his parents raises him. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am
Delano jr
Nick_austin90
Since we crew have been cleaning guildy throughout, we expect none of the same threads as last time. To not repeat what you or others did before I will list here some of the rules you must follow. If you do not obey your thread, or topic, will be delete the moment I set my eyes on it.

1) When creating a 'My name is...' topic, please also post your post number on the first post. This is to help me keep tab on your post number.

2)Please be literate or semi-literate. As long as I can understand you.

3) I will not tolerate any cybering or sex talks or any kind of talk that revolves around sex.

4) Be nice to everyone.

5) Regulars here will be posted on the 'Hall of Fame' in the 'Leveling Chit Chat' thread.

6) All who do not obey will enter my 'Impending Doom' list and after 2 unheeded warnings he or she will be sent directly to the 'Black List' where he or she will never receive a single reward from any competition hosted by guildy.

7) All rewards will come from me so please create a trade with me under 'level 1 guildy' or anything like that.

You spend all your time on this guild? What a looser, you need a life. I feel really sad for you because you sound like one of those crazy cat lady people.

And you think you have a live by criticizing me? I do have a life and a lot of free time. Go and nurse with your mother you baby.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 pm
If anyone feels like they want to pick a fight with me please don't do it here. I hate people who do that in a public place. Only idiots and cowards do that.

Now, if you really cannot hold on to that urge to criticize someone please leave this place and never return. I will continue deleting every unnecessary posts in my forum.

Good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:37 pm
Epic! whee  

white_angel_crown

minty_head

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:39 pm
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:09 pm
xd ok  

RedCat2

xXOni-SanXx

Hilarious Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm
Nick_austin90
Since we crew have been cleaning guildy throughout, we expect none of the same threads as last time. To not repeat what you or others did before I will list here some of the rules you must follow. If you do not obey your thread, or topic, will be delete the moment I set my eyes on it.

1) When creating a 'My name is...' topic, please also post your post number on the first post. This is to help me keep tab on your post number.

2)Please be literate or semi-literate. As long as I can understand you.

3) I will not tolerate any cybering or sex talks or any kind of talk that revolves around sex.

4) Be nice to everyone.

5) Regulars here will be posted on the 'Hall of Fame' in the 'Leveling Chit Chat' thread.

6) All who do not obey will enter my 'Impending Doom' list and after 2 unheeded warnings he or she will be sent directly to the 'Black List' where he or she will never receive a single reward from any competition hosted by guildy.

7) All rewards will come from me so please create a trade with me under 'level 1 guildy' or anything like that.
ummm............i dont get git can u tell me in shorter way plz???  

xxtha princessxx

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiK O K E Y

3,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 am
yay!