Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:13 am
Someone has been thinking about you during the holiday season!

User Image

To: Raken
Message: Happy Holidays, sweetie! You know I'll always love you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:19 am
~Snowing Creatures~

Raken slipped off his horse in the middle of fae clearing, letting the creature dissapate. So Fre had gotten him a wand... He sighed. As much as he hated to admit it, he missed her. Alot. It had been months since the demonic had seen the cheerful female. He sat down and formed a dark orb within him. "Lets try this again..." Today was just like any other day. He trained hard to finally get those magical creatures, but they always alluded him. Raken took a slow breath, feeling the cool wand in his hands. Happy Holidays sweetie...you know I'll always love you... The shadows around him shuddered and twisted, slowly becoming the body of a lion. Now for the hard part. The head folded in on itself. I care a lot for you Raken... The creature shuttered. He had to clear his mind! "focus raken...focus..." He closed his eyes and the nearly gone head bubbled. Focus. Feathers appeared. A slow breath. Come on...you can do this... A soft noise came to his ears and his steel blue eyes immediatly opened. There stood his beautiful black griffin, featureless except for it's outline like all of his shadow creatures. Raken reached out and delicatly tapped the thing on it's beak. A snowflake appeared on it. "You have no idea how much trouble it took to make you..." It lightly chirped at him. "So...what exactly do I have to do to earn your respect?"  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:18 pm
Just ask and you shall recieve. Fre and Raken are currently in a slow rp with her twin siblings and his...well that doesn't work sweatdrop , Niday and Dayht.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7200411  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 pm
What's this? XDDD the slow rp with Fre and raken has ended and whatta know, a new one begun! So far, Fre has just tricked the demonic into having some 'juice' which secretly is a potion from Millie, the breeding lady. 4laugh He is going to be TICKED when he finds out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7642809  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, raken blew a fuse and the two of them almost broke up. Almost. The demonic though at last came around and excepted the fact that he was going to be a father, and fre was almost as important as becoming elder. Almost. Kinda. It's close. So the day has come of his childrens birth, how will he fair? Read on to find out in ---> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8015235  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:54 am
The twins were born successfully! Yay! And, have both grown into beautiful toddlers. Dyas is in her first rp ever with Spooky's Cutter, raken and Tawny tagging along as well to keep an eye on them. I hope everything goes alright

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8631609  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:32 am
~Plushies~

Um...yeah...I didn't know where to put this...this journal wasn't made in mind for two pae @.@ so it's getting sorta crowded but...Dyas has somehow become Holder of the Plush!

User Image

This one is named Enirta. Dyas always plays her as the bad girl of the two, knocking down things, having a snappy attitude and is the main villian of her playings for she kidnaps the other plushie on a regular bases.

User Image

He is Noirem. A sweet boy whose goal is to make others happy. Unfortunatly because of this, he is always kidnapped by Enirta in a show of 'Girls are better then Boys'. Routine. He is often saved by the omnipotant power of Dyas when she feels too badly for him and swipes Enirta away with a hand, freeing the naiad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:57 pm
~Forcing Strength~

Raken looked about the fae clearing, taking a slow breath. Dyas sat nearby, staying true to her mute status by watching silently. An odd, well behaved toddler. Very odd, expecially with her dual colored eyes constantly shining with a certain...intelligent light. He shook his head. But then of course, that was to be expected of his child. But in any case, now wasn't the time to be pondering on Dyas. He closed his eyes, pulling the dark corners of his soul into the center of him. This pulled the shadows around him to slink infront of the demonic. He formed it into a dark orb within him and the shadows did the same. Time to try the griffin. The instant he had asked what he should do for it...it had dissapeared. Just up and dissapated infront of his eyes. First he shaped a normal lion, seeing in his mind the shadows infront of him form into the big beast easily. It was an old one, seeing how he had knocked out felines early on. Now, to tack on an eagles front half instead of a lions. Not that difficult right? He had done it before. The lions head and front limbs folded in on itself. The shadows violently writhed, twisting every which way as though trying to escape his control. Maybe it was. Raken deeply frowned, concentrating with his all on it. The shadows infront of him suddenly shot out, twisting up on itself like thin black ribbons. A horrible cry rose up to the clear blue skies, the cry of the griffin from earlier no doubt, crying as if it knew it was never supposed to exist. Griffins and dragons were never ment to set foot on the island, he was bending natures very laws. But he had done it before, and curse it, he could do it again! It screamed up to the clouds, sounding almost in pain with only half a jaw-beak. Come on. Come on. The ribbons fell back down, sharply coiling from the ground up to meet up with the strong shoulders. They formed into clawed feathered legs before the shadow ribbons snaked up more, forming a chest and making the half-existant neck whole. Almost. Almost. A large cracking noise echoed as the lower jaw snapped in place. Why was it so...painful? It wasn't like this before! Raken had to open his eyes, he just had to. The males heart immediatly skipped a beat. When her father had first pulled the shadows, she was instantly intrigued. What was going on? But then it started darting about, screaming, wailing, the toddler started to quietly cry. Naturally from fright. Afterall, it was barely shy of attacking her dad, she knew. She saw it almost pounce on him. But the thing was, her father didn't seem to notice! So slowly she crawled over to him, limbs trembling. The girl had to get him out of here before the thing gave him a boo boo! "Dyas! No!" He yelled sharply, eyes wide now as the griffin turned on the toddler. Suddenly, the creature went still, the horrible noise it spewed cutting off as it looked at him. The finishing touches appeared on it and the griffin sat quietly down, looking at Raken as though he had already gained the right to command it. "I-" The shadows shot out from the animal, returning back to the forest to leave nothing. The demonic looked at his child, now worridly peering up at him. It stopped when he noticed her. It didn't hurt when he thought of Fre. What did this mean? The male slowly picked dyas up as he slowly stood. Suddenly he was starting to get why he couldn't make magical creatures, about why it didn't hurt one time, and did the next. Perhaps...today wasn't a complete waste. No...some valuable reasearch had been collected.  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:35 pm
~Father Daughter Time~

Raken sat at the mouth of the cave, looking out into the dying sun. Soon he'd go take Dyas for a bath, but right now, he was enjoying just staying still. Couldn't really say anything about enjoying the quiet though. It always was quiet with dyas. The demonic sighed and looked at the attentive child in his lap, looking out at the same sunset without an ounce of the normal children attension span. She liked to read, she liked to sit for hours on end watching him train. She even liked just sitting still and just watching the sunset. The perfect child really for him, she was so low maintenance, but that was what set him on edge. He had raised by himself more pae from toddler hood then many regular caretakers had pae. He knew children from the quiet niday, to the frustrating amara to the kind absent minded dameon. They all had similar traits in them in some way. Not Dyas. She refused to really cry after that griffin incident, took all of her baths without fuss, always went to bed when he told her to and strangest of all, never demanded attension. She was the perfect little girl really, and it bugged the everlasting nightmare out of him. "Why wont you even say one word?" He murmered softly. Instantly Dyas looked up, dual colored eyes focusing on her dad. She smiled lightly. He sighed, looking down at his daughters cute face. "Come on dyas...lets get you cleaned up." Raken stood, picking the child up into his arms. He walked over to the tub of water that a fire had slowly been heating up. the demonic splashed some water onto the blaze to put it out while at the same feeling the temperature. Perfect. He gently dipped Dyas into it. Dyas immediatly moved her arms and legs in the tub to sort of float. Her father had been teaching her how to swim, and she tried her best to put it into action each bathtime. Just because her father looked so proud each time. He lightly chuckled, picking up a cloth and dipping it into the water to begin gently washing his child. He was cold, she was odd and today was just another normal day. And though he'd never say it, he loved Dyas with all his heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:25 am
Dyas is now on her first lone rp, without even her father there to oversee her. She is meeting Azure, who has already met her sister Arlie and thus was some confusion there since Dyas is mute-like. But he caught on quickly, which was pretty good

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9291975  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 pm
This is just something to put my thoughts down. Things are getting a bit...messy.

A few days ago, specific time unknown, Iris came across a young males body. She quickly had him moved to the healing house, but soon after, dissapeared with a cranial wound. I moved around the marsh a bit, and a bird came across an interesting item. I believe I know its owner, and now I'm starting to peice togeather the puzzle. I do feel a bit bad for carrying Dyas around with me, but she will deal. She is a strong girl for her age, though is a bit scared right now. And amazingly sharp eyes, having caught the note iris left having started this whole expidition for me. Who ever did this is still at large, but not for long. The noose around them is tightening, they could only stay hidden for so long with so many pae at the heels.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Raken and Dyas are on a 'playdate' with Azure and trager, though the father wont let Azure hang out with dyas...or at least...he didn't. He's setting up a plan to have the best friends play when she's a teenager if and only if Azure follows his rules. Too bad Dyas is soon going to be a teen in the rp world...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10110325  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:53 am
Enirta, Noirem and Dyas

Her father was busy making dinner, leaving the child to play. But that was okay, she wasn't alone. The only two friends that her dad let her play with freely, was Noirem and Enirta. Her plushies. Enirta; fiery, strong, confident and a definate feminist. And Noirem; Sweet, kind and what her father called a pacifist. But they didn't know about her, not in her mind. Her little world. She simply watched them...

Enirta over looked her empire, laying out before her from her castle balcony. She ruled over as far as the eye could see, owned every farm, peasant, and noble. They belonged to her. She was their princes, nay, their queen! And they loved her! Well...maybe not loved. But feared and obeyed, same thing in her book. From birds to stones, peasant to dragons, she commanded and oversaw. But there was one...one ever ellusive thing...that she did not have. That she kept but didn't obey, which refused dispite her wishes. Noirem. What a name for a fish? But he was the only thing that continued to defy her! With a huff she moved from her perch and walked out, walking down the stairs into her dungeon. There stood a tank, bigger then any olympic sized pool for her...guest. She pounded on the glass. "Noirem!" On que he swam to the side of the glass, hands lightly pressing on the barrier as he looked at his captor. He could not keep the sorrow in his dark eyes, webbed fingers curling in. "Enirta...please...Mom'll get..." "I don't care what Mom'll get. She's not here to protect you! And don't call me by my name! You're not supposed to know it yet!" He sighed at his adopted sister. Everytime mom went away, they had to go play this stupid game. So frustrating! Mom would get so mad if she saw his sis bullying him around again... "Okay...Captor...Whats wrong?" She smirked. "thats better. Now. Are you ready to surrender yet?" "If you want me to..." "No no, you're supposed to resist! You're ruining my intro story! Try again." "..." He deeply sighed. "Never! My love is waiting for me to rescue her, Good shall triumph over evil!" WHY was he doing this again? Oh yes. Enirta wanted him to. She grinned happily and clapped her hands. "Your love? Your love? Ha! Let me show you, 'your love'!" The demonic walked to the side, pulling on the curtain to reveal a dangling pae'il with long golden hair. She was unconcious over a pool filled with sharks. "Behold your precious love!" "Nooo! My love lilith? Jade? Suran? Cali? Princess?...Prissy! My love Prissy! You vile kidnapper you! Let her down!" She winced "jeeze, tone it down a little will ya? There's such thing as overacting." sweatdrop "Oh. Sorry. Trying to get into a good character." "Yeah yeah, just tone it down kay?" She cleared her throat and guestured at the blonde hanging before them. "Yes! It is your girlfriend, Prissy! And I'll let her down, right into the pit! Hahahahahaha!" He gasped, eyes going wide as he pounded on the glass. "No! Prissy! Let her GO! I'll...I'll...I'll do anything you want...just don't hurt her. Please." "I knew you would. Come Noirem. Join my forces of evil. Together, we shall rule the world!" "NEVER!" He cried out, barring his teeth She smirked, triumphant. "Then your love, DIES!" The female tugged on a rope, and Prissy began to lower. "PRISSY!!!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Dyas?"

The childs head snapped up, blinking dual colored eyes up at her demonic father. "Dinners ready." He lightly smiled, picking up the mug that held the naiad plushie, its arms sticking over the side. "So thats where this cup got to." He looked back down at the innocent looking girl, one of her hands holding the demonic female, the other posed above the ground with a pencil. He could only wonder what type of thoughts went through his daughters mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Azure came to 'return' Dyas' pushie Noirem, her favorite which she had tossed to the male so he could see her once more. To the males surprise and delight though, he came to see that his childhood friend was a teen (in the rp) and was at last able to hang out with Dyas. The female took them into the woods where they came to the river and are currently hanging out there. Something has seemed to have...changed...between the two now. For better or worse, who knows...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10525483&page=1  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 am
(I have been sssooo bad at keeping up to date with this!)

Alright, three very important things are happening right now! Well, had happened.

Azure returned to Dyas' to express that he was dating Adora. However, things are never that easy. They ran and went back to the river, where Dyas showed him an underground cave. There, Azure couldn't help but say the one thing he couldn't. He loved her. And while Dyas wasn't sure of her feelings towards him, she couldn't be happier with the news.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10849697

Shortly after, the whole group went to the halloween party! Thats right. Tartara, Zana, Adora, Malloren, Yuki, Niday, Dayht, Dameon, Cressida, Shageki, Erylia, Tristen, Raken and yes...Dyas. Not Amara though. Here is where the climax of the story between them is. Azure breaks up with Adora, to be with Dyas. And Raken, strangely, asks Jazz out! He was drunk.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10880917&page=5

It appears all is well. Raken went out on his date, Dyas and Azure are at last together...and Azure dissapears. One month after the party, Tristen informed Raken that Azure's room was abandoned in HQ, and so Raken told Dyas. For the second time in her life, the female cried. All night. When her father tried to comfort her, she slowly wrote out the story for him. About her love for the angelic, how he had loved her, and the unconsious battle between her and Adora. One month later, and the hybrid female has almost given up completely, spending her days thinking and reading. Azure returned to the cave, looking for his beloved. Raken knows though...things will not be easy.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11696757&page=1  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces