Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am
User Image~Miyuki~

"Y-Yeah.. I'm used to it.." Miyuki smiled wanly, still rubbing her cheek.. A tear fell from her face and onto the ground.. "I-I better go.." Miyuki frowned, wiping her tears away..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 am
Jake
User Image
"Is it ok if i go with you?" he asked  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 am
User Image~Miyuki~

"E-Eh?" Miyuki mumbled, looking up at Jake. "Okay.." Miyuki smiled, instantly hugging Jake.. "Th-Thankyou..!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 am
Jake
User Image
Jake blushed "Y..Your welcome"  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 am
User Image~Miyuki~

"..!" Miyuki instantly let go, blushing.. People were sneering at them, looking on as if they were idiots.. "L-Lets go.." Miyuki smiled wanly, holding her hand out to Jake.. Her ears twitched and tail swayed, there was a bell at the end of it that jingled everytime she flicked her tail..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am
Jake
User Image
Jake was still blssuhing but her grabbed her hand "Were to?" he asked  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

Sanguina 666

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 am
User Image~Miyuki~

"Class.." Miyuki mumbled, pulling Jake to the classroom.. "What class are you in..?" Miyuki asked..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 am
Jake

User Image
Jake smiled "Which ever one yout gonna be in"
(logging off be on in hours)  

reyel12

Liberal Swapper

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 am
Hi~ My name is: yukinya
I am exactly: 16
If you don't know, I am a: Female
Bio: She is verry cheerfull and shy. Makes friends easy and got in trouble because of that.
Oh, I love: cookies, milk, playing with cats.
My god, I seriously hate: mean people, dogs.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorry for the big pic DX  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 pm
Hi~ My name is:Akeela Fujibayashi ; 'Keela (to most) ;Keeke(to her brother. Someone would have to be REALLY close to her to call her it or she would have to trust them a lot)
I am exactly: 12 yrs old (she's gifted and skipped ahead)
If you don't know, I am a: girl
Bio: She comes from a school were she had to deal with a lot of humans-as there were no Nekos at all there. Her adoptive parents are human as is her adoptive brother. Because of this she is very open minded but will not stand for prejudice from either side. She came to this school hoping to meet others like her. Since being adopted and going to school with humans her whole life she's never even seen another Neko. After the bullying got too bad her parents found her this school. She is very smart but dislikes being cooped up in a classroom and can get very restless and will start swinging her tail and become a bit disruptive.
Oh, I love: adventures, friends, exploring(she is very curious and sometimes gets in trouble because of this), Nerds-candy, talking in class.
My god, I seriously hate: bullies(at her old school she defended her older brother!), not knowing why she's different and being treated cruelly because of this, studying, she can learn things faster so she gets bored by books and regular classes.
She also HATES it when people point out how big her ears are as she is very self conscious of them(when shy or sad especially when she feels like crying she will hide behind them by letting them droop down)
Pic:User Image  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
Akeela ran on all fours to school. She could make out the school and some human kids around what seemed like a couple but didn't have time to give it much thought. She ran faster pumping her legs to gain speed.
She was so late!
"I cant be late in my first day!" she said dodging left and making a sharp turn bumping into someone and skidding backwards. She looked up to see the boys who had been rounding the couple earlier. They were human, older than her, and they were not friendly.

"Walk much, freak" The boy who seemed to lead the pack said.
Akeela's tail swished menacingly-far more menacing than she felt. Her ears went flat against her head.
The same boy grabbed her by one of the ears giving it a sharp tug.

"You're weird even for a freak" he said yanking at it emitting a cheer from his friends when Akeela gave a yelp of pain "check it out these things are huge!"
Akeela had enough. So what if they were big, so what if she was a freak. What gave them the right.
These humans had to learn t cut the crap already she might as well be the one to teach them.
she twisted her body, gaining momentum and aimed a kick to the older boy's gut. The hit connected and he let go of her intermediately. She wasted no time. This time aiming a little lower.
Now it was the boy who gave out a cry of pain. Akeela made a run for it only to have one of the boys push her back in. She growled they laughed. she hissed they laughed. Akeela started feeling desperate. All she wanted was to get to school!
"LET ME GO ALREADY DAMN IT!"

They fell quiet at her outburst Akeela stood stock still shaking from head to toe. She was close to crying and was only holding back because if anyone was leaving here in tears, it was gonna be them.
The boy she'd kicked reached out cupping her face in his hand. Akeela flinched at the touch.

"Aww is the kitty-cat gonna cry?"
The mock tenderness was just as bad as any hit-if not worse and she found herself shaking even more. In a fit of rage she jumped at him. Punching, slapping, kicking, biting. His friends got some of it too.
"Ow! You little animal! I'll teach you to bite me!"
Hit by hit, she was finally getting out of there. Then a sharp kick sent her to the ground.
She glared up to find the boy who had done all the taunting and noticed with some satisfaction that he at least had a split lip. He gave her the most incredibly smug look and kicked her full in the face.
The boys ran off laughing and she didn't even bother looking up knowing full and well there was no one there.
She was late after all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
Akeela sat hiding behind the school. There was a huge bruise in her cheek from when the boy had kicked him. She wished she hadn't come to this school. The other one was just as bad when it came to humans but at least she had her brother.
She missed him. She'd come to this stupid school because she had heard there were other Neko. She'd never seen another one. What she'd really wanted was a friend. Someone who knew what it was like to be like her. Someone who didn't think her ears were big!
"And I get jumped in the first day too. Some welcoming committee"
She felt tears burn her eyes, and not because of the bruise on her side and at her face-she had gotten jumped everyday at her old school. She'd known the same would happen in this school.
"There's no one like me here. For all I know there's no one like me anywhere"
her ears drooped covering her eyes and she wrapped her tail around her
No one could see her right now with her huge "freak" ears covering her face. She could cry.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:53 pm
Hi~ My name is: Miki Yostura
I am exactly: 17
If you don't know, I am a: Girl
Bio: I grew up being hated for what I am. I dont take any crap people try to throw at me. So don't try it because, seriously, I'll punch your face in.
Oh, I love: California rolls, bells, night
My god, I seriously hate: humans (I'll beat them up if they approach me), bright lights, laser pens
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm
Hai~ My name is: Mimi-chan
I am exactly: 15
If you don't know, I am a: Girl
Bio: Mimi-chan has been alone since for like...ever... crying oh and she speaks pretty much like a 4 year old shes never gone to school and like never had a real home and oddly....she prefers girls over guys...no one really knows why. Mimi-chan also enjoys going through peoples belongings, personal or not.
Oh, I love: friendly people, laser pointers, stories
My god, I seriously hate: scary people, people she's never met
Pic: User Image  

SakuriLovesYou

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Mimi-chan would be wandering around by the humans. They pick Mimi-chan up. Mimi-chan goes into a fury of claws and hisses, only to be tossed from the human who picked her up, into a garbage can next to the school. As they all laugh, high-5, and start to walk away, Mimi-chan, due to her small size, just lays in the garbage can eating as many scraps as she can find.* mew~~.....

((btw: for my posts, * ... * indicates an action and no communication, anything said by me will appear outside of the * ... *.))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff