Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled and tried to see over his shoulder to see the girl. "Hey Celeste. I'm Tamara, it's nice to meet you." She offered her hand to shake, and from the top of Spike's mind, she got that the girl was very shy. Tamara nodded inwardly and made a mental note of that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike started gently stroking her hand to reassure her. "I was gonna take her up to the owlery and show her the view. Would you want to come along?"  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:18 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She started to relax, but she still refused to shake Tamara's hand. "Y..you too..Y-You'll excuse me I hope..for not shaking your hand.. I.." she took in a breath. "I know its rude not to.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Tamara looked down and saw that she was holding his hand, and she smiled again. "No, it's perfectly fine. I can tell you're really shy and that you've taken a liking to Spike. He's nice so I see why. We'll get another chance to meet under better circumstances." She turned to Spike. "I'd love to come along, but I've got something to do on the sixth floor. It was nice meeting you Celeste."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike nodded when Tamara said she was going to the sixth floor. Inwardly, he was happy, because it meant he could spend more alone time with Celeste. "Oh, okay, well, have fun on the sixth floor." He gently squeezed Celeste's hand again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"Y-yes..I think It'll be better next time we m-meet. H-have fun..N-Nice meeting you." Her voice continued to quiver as she talked. She mentally yelled at herself for being so shy, and once again, she could hear her mother yelling at her too..  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Tamara smiled and waved to Spike and Celeste. "Til we meet again then. Bye Spike. Bye Celeste." She waiting for the stairs connecting to sixth floor then quickly ran down to the sixth floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Once she was gone, Spike turned to face Celeste. The expression on his face asked how she was doing. Finally, he said something. "So, how was your first meeting with another witch?" He was hoping it'd get easier for her. She was a really nice girl and he was hoping she'd make friends easier.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"A little scary, to say the least..But having you with me made me less afraid.." She quickly gave him a hug as if to say thank you, and as quickly as she put her arms around him, was as quickly as she pulled back...except for her hand. She still allowed herself to hold his.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He blushed when she hugged him, but his smile grew wider. "Well, I'll be around to make it easier for you. And since we're in the same house, we'll have classes together too. So, it'll be easier for you in those classes. Come on, the owlery isn't that far away."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She smiled a bit more, and nodded..Classes..she wondered what those would be like "Do you know what classes we have? Anything to do with making potions..o...or herbology?" She asked softly. Those were her passions. She liked making mixes from plants she found in her back yard or the park, and she especially liked identifying them. It was always hard for her to do though, when her mother kept pushing her into beauty pagents.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He started walking, leading her by her hand and turned to face her quickly. He was smiling and he nodded to her. "Yep. First years take Potions, Herbology, Transfigurations, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, and Flying. You'll have to help me with Potions. I'm awful at it." He chuckled, remembering watching his granpa mixing potions, then playing with his equipment after he left. He wound up blowing up the vial and almost killing himself. Oh, his mum had a flip out.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She bumped into him when he'd turned to her. She wished she would stop running into him like that, it was awkward. "Yes..well..I'm not sure how good I would be at magical potions" she rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He smiled and brushed a strand of hair from her face, behind her ear. "I think you'll do wonderful Celly." He paused, waiting to see how she responded to being called that.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"Aah.." A wide blush spread across her face, and she looked down from him to escape her eyes meeting with his. "I..i..i.." she couldn't speak. Him brushing her hair back was what did it, it made her really nervous.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff