Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:53 pm
[ emo I sorry... you can have him take/destroy some of Grey's plants and he'd cry like a baby.]

User Image He gave a slight smirk. Silly Peeves. He shrugged though and stretched. Those second years were a tough crowd. He wasn't too thrilled with them.

Professor Grey, Slytherin house - Herbology

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm
Cassandra Greengrass
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Librarian

On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

✭✭✭✭✭

Thousands of miles through the cold stormy air
There's really nothing that I wouldn't dare

❤❤❤❤❤

User ImageCassandra exited the library, and pondered over who she should visit first. She decided she'd find Icarus last--save the best for last, because no doubt some of her fellows would be extremely irritating. But who to find first?

Eventually, she simply decided that she'd visit the rest in whatever order she found them.

❤❤❤❤❤
I climb the eye of the hurricane
When the winds are whispering your name

✭✭✭✭✭
On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Rea stepped out of the library with a sigh. Already she was missing the strong scent of aged pages, leather bindings, and creaky wooden shelves that could only come with a library was wonderful as the one here. She glanced back at the door that had closed behind her. Well it isn't as if I can't go back, but... she glanced down the corridor and in that space of time she decided that she need some time outside the castle.

Setting off she could the nipping cold of the outside and without really thinking about it, summoned her winter cloak with a quick of her wand, having it appear in front of her. Folding it over her arm she decided that a some time out in the cold would clear her head and might even bring back some of her enthusiasm about being appointed as the new Arithmancy teacher. I could even try experiencing Hogwarts winter from a different point of view, with that cheery thought she stepped out onto a flight of steps, jumping over the trick step. Again wondering what happened to poor first years who didn't miss that step.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the fourth floor corridor
I feel: neutral

Sam walked down the corridor, followed by Tiny. After a little while, she saw the door leading to the library. Pushing open the door, she wandered in quietly.

(next post at library main desk)

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: following her
Where Tiny is really: following her

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:36 pm
Grand Stair Case/ Fourth Floor
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo stepped off the stairway after going up a few flights and having the magical structure move and shift a few times. The step had been upon the fourth floor where Ronyo looked around and saw a sign that showed the direction to the library. With a chuckle Ronyo looked at Phi and wondered if the Stairs had moved for a reason.

"Well now It's almost like the school is wanting us to learn, I hear the Hogwarts library is the largest collection of wizarding knowledge anyone could find. Shall we have a peak into the room of knowledge?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi chuckled, it seemed to be the case. Magical school teaching its students in its own way. Phi liked the sound of that.
Looking up at the dark gates and glass and windows that encased the vast collection of knowledge, Phi felt a tingle of anxiety. She still had things to look up and things to learn. Right now would be an ideal time to immerse herself in books and try to find answers to her questions and needs, but she did not want to drag Ronyo down.
But it was a library. And the Ravenclaw was drawn to those like magnets, secrets or no secrets.

The monstrous shelves of texts rose form the ground in aisles that threatened to break through the ceiling. The spines of the books ranged from so thin they looked like a few sheets of paper to ones that bordered on thousands of pages.
Phi's eyes began to sparkle.
"I don't think it is physically possible to simply take a peak."

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm
Grand Stair Case/ Fourth Floor
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo chuckled at Phi as he heard her speak about the inability to take a quick and simple look. He had a feeling she would have reacted this way upon coming to the library for likely the first time. He also found it funny that if the school was moving them to certain locations then it may have also thought the same of the intellectual red head.

"Good call, a place such as the Hogwarts Library deserves more attention than a quick glance. I'm curious about a few things myself, let us venture into the sea of knowledge and see if we can swim through it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled at him brightly, glad he was willing to enter as well. It was nice to enjoy only Ronyo's company. Classes were focused and much chatter was hard to maintain, and they were also restricted by House.
She stepped after him into the shelved wonderland.

{continued in the library~ }

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm
Hallways/ Dungeon and sub-levels User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo stood just outside the library as he waited on Colton to show up so they could get to work looking at the armors around the castle again. They had done a few sweeps in the odder areas of the castle and took a small peek into the restricted corridor before agreeing it wasn’t necessary to attempt at this time. Ronyo wanted to look through the fifth and sixth floors before they had to meet up with Phi later in the day.

These moments outside of class were ones that gave Ronyo the time to not worry a lot about his odd two wand predicament but also time to take a calmer mind on the situation as well. He had produced his leather-bound notebook that held all his notes on the wandlore books he had looked through and his own experiences. He had slowly begun to figure out how to somewhat cast a minor spell with only one of his wands but the act was incredibly energy draining and time consuming as well. Surely he could find out what he was doing that made him able to cast and avoid any of the extra steps. Several thoughts had also begun to wander around the boys mind from time to time, and that was his original mis-fires of two spells either of the same type or even different type firing from his pair of wondrous wizarding wands.

Those times had hinted at the possibility of Ronyo being able to cast two spells at once but that small glimmer of insight had only confused and confounded the boy even more. First year students had enough problems worrying about casting one spell from one wand but Ronyo had to figure out how to balance his two without firing two when he only needed to fire one.

Ronyo had stayed on campus over the Holidays and had done a lot of thinking and pondering about his wands. He had re-read the wandlore book so many times he was beginning to memorize it. He had found a few brief moments during the snowier times outside to practice simple spells with both his wands and he experimented with mixing the direction, position, and placement of his wands in his hands. He had also come to the idea to try doing a few classes with only one wand in hand at a time. An idea he had originally thought against because he did not want to show favoritism between the wands but he was beginning to think that some time with each wand solo might give him more insight into the magical foci. He would trade out his wands between classes where he would need them and hopefully see an improvement in his success rate and his overall grade average.

((OOC: I made it seem like we had been doing a few searches already to help push things along so we don't get caught wandering the halls and the term end before we get our idea out lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Sad, Embarassed
What I am doing: Picking up papers
What I want to be doing: ...

Jayden walked down the hall...alone, not really knowing where he was going. He was actually walking aimlessly, which was a surprising thought because to others, it obviously seemed that Jayden always had something to do, whether it was practicing his flying skills, or even studying a herbology book. It certainly was a rare sight to see that he had nothing to do. Ever since the...incident...he has been particularly lifeless as well, seeming as if he no longer was talking to anyone. He hasn't talked to anybody even, ever since the sorting at least.

Jayden was walking, and from nowhere, he tripped, falling down onto his knee. It wasn't a bad injury, but his papers had fallen all over the place. After he heard people begin to laugh, his embarassment seemed to had risen. He looked around, hoping that none of his friends saw him. Wait, what friends did he have. So he honestly had nothing to worry about. He stayed on the ground however, for his knee was throbbing, but he had to pick up papers too.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

After leaving class, Tristain hurried down the hall, her book bag slung over her shoulder and a muggle book in her hands. She was halfway through page 136, swallowing every word like her favorite candy, when the hooting laughter that filled the corridor grew too loud for her too concentrate. Glancing up from her book, her blue aquarium-like eyes first fell on a jumbled group of students, then--as always--on Jayden. He was slumped into a pile on the ground, holding his knee, with an array of papers scattered all about him.

Without thinking, the Ravenclaw doubled her speed, tossing her bag and book on the ground to help him collect his things.
"Are you okay?" She spat in a rush, her eyes merely grazing over the boy's light injury.

Her arms were full of a newly-organized pile of crumpled papers before she realized what she had just done. She froze for a half a second, then picked up where she left off, this time more slowly than before. After finally compiling all of the materials Jayden had dropped, she handed them neatly over to him, then began to examine his knee, her cheeks burning with lovely red rose petals.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:49 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: sort of happy
What I am doing: picking up my stuff...
What I want to be doing: Knee throbbing...can't talk.

Jayden, who's knee was positively throbbing, became quite surprised when seeing the girl that came to his rescue...he was surprised when he saw the oh so familiar sparkling pools of water. The girl whom he had once kissed. He couldn't believe that she was the one who came to help him out of everyone there at that moment. Along with that surprise he felt, a surge of happiness rushed through him as she spoke the words. He missed that sweet tone in which he had come to know and love. He looked at her, a smile not resisting itself to hop onto his face. Her presence even srtopped the throbbing to an extent. "I think so. It is still throbbing, but I can still get around " he exclaimed, packing up all his items.

"Thanks..." Jayden said softly, wondering what he should do in return. He couldn't do anything romantic so that was out of the question, but maybe he can walked with her to class. Maybe rekindle that friendship in which they both had lost. That would be nice. "Can I walk with you to class?" he asked, his greens eyes cringing by a sudden pain in the knee. He not only wanted someone to walk with, but he wanted someone to monitor him and make sure he didn't fall down the steos or anything.

That's when Jayden made another mistake, and that was when he had accidently met her eyes fully on, the sparkling blues looking more beautiful as the girl aged on. His cheeks got a little red and he immediately looked away, not knowing what to say really. I mean, what can he say. He can't say she's beautiful because of the recent events that occured. He can't really compliment her because it would be weird. That's when he started to think about what can he do.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Tristain couldn't help but let out a small giggle when the boy asked to walk her to class. He was obviously in no condition to be hobbling around on his own, but he was so stubborn and ambitious that she had no doubt that he had intended to.

"You mean can I walk you to class?" She spoke between laughter, taking Jayden's free arm and putting it around her shoulder--not in a romantic way, but in order to help support his weight. Wrapping her own arm around his back, she added, "Come on now, Jay, I wouldn't risk a repeat of last year's escapade in the Astronomy Tower, now, would I? Two falls in two years is bad enough, let alone two in one day."

As the familiar teasing smile spread across her face--the one that she so often wore around only Jayden, Tristain couldn't help but notice how easy it was to simply fall back into their old habits. Of course it wasn't as if the kiss had never happened, but she figured it better to tread down the bumpy road rather than avoid it all together. After all, so far, that had only led to lonesome afternoons and awkwardness. At least on the bumpy road she would have Jayden for company.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Being walked by Tristain
What I want to be doing: I don't know

Jayden smiled at her, glad that she was comfortable with doing such a thing. He didn't actually know if he could make it to class in this condition, but he honestly didn't want to go to the hospital wing. He didn't want to bother the nurse for such a tolerable pain. He could deal with this. It was not like he was in major pain right now, especially with Tristain being there to be his own personal crutch. He felt a lot more than just friendship by her notion, but it was not romantic. He felt like she cared and she trusted him. Just like they used to be. He honestly had no idea that they can ever go back to what they used to be. Ever since his rash decision the two truly were not the same, and he most definitely missed that. He could never replace a Tristain. He could replace any of his friends, but he couldn't replace a Tristain...never.

"I'm sorry that you have to be help the laughing stock of just about everyone," he said, chuckling a bit. He looked forward, making sure to not pinpoint his sights on the beautiful eyes that he has been transfixed on for the past two years.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I volunteered, remember?" She asked, smiling as she did so. She didn't care that people were staring. In her eyes, it was them who should be laughed at for being such horrible people by not rushing to Jayden's aid before she could.

As they began to hobble down the hallway to their next class, she wondered if the closeness between the two felt awkward for him. Even after everything that had happened, somehow, Trissy still felt completely at ease with being near Jayden. She remembered the days when they held hands without a worry, and sat close to each other every chance they got. Back then, she still felt the electric shock at his touch, but the only difference was that now she knew the meaning behind it.

She now knew that she liked him, but she couldn't act upon it. With a quiet sigh, she looked up at the boy at her side, searching his eyes to see if she could find any hint of the same sort of trouble lingering within him.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out