Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne smiled gently at her laughter, which sounded graceful and beautiful. He smirked and took a step away unwillingly, so he won't freak her out.
"It would have been a pity, indeed." he nodded and laughed, looking her up and down with a wide smirk.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

Her grin lessened some when he stepped away but she new it was probably for the best. "A pity in deed" She got a good look at the man and was suddenly okay with him stepping away now that she could look at him. "Well , I suppose we should do introductions since we seemed to have skipped them, I'm Inari Evernight." She held out her hand in greeting.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne smirked and bowed his head.
"William Stayne." he introduced himself with a sneer as he gently took her hand and placed a light kiss on it, smirking.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Inari nodded her head, "Do all the men in this school have to be so gentle with their kissing. I was sure you would be a little rough" She voiced at him, wanting to see if he would take the challenge.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne couldn't help but smirk, although he was slightly surprised by her words.
"Oh?", he took a step closer to her, a playful smile tugging the corner of his lips, "And are you interested?" he intrigued suspiciously, arching an eyebrow at her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Inari smirk grew into a devilish grin," Oh Mr. Stayne, I am interested in lots of things, You being one particularity at the moment." She new she was being more forward then normal but she didn't care, Her mind was already in the gutter and running into another man was not helping. Her conscious which was never around anyway was keeping quite.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne smirked again titled his head to the side, letting out a sour chuckle.
"My, I feel flattered now." he walked forward, making her take a few steps back until her back hits the wall. He placed both of his hands on the wall by the sides of her face and leaned in, licking his lips as he smirked even more. He leaned again until his lips roughly pressed against hers, as if a sudden slap on the face. Deepening the kiss, he nibbled on her lower lip before stepping back and walking away, grabbing the lantern he was holding on the way.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Inari felt her back press against the cold wall and then his lip on hers. When he nibbled on her lip and she let out a quiet moan, then he pulled away and left. Inari knew the game, hell she had done the same thing not 5 minutes ago. She leaned her head on the cold stone and waiting a moment before heading back to her Office.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Transfiguration had ended, with little accomplished thanks to Morvin's outburst. Stella wondered what she was going to do in revenge. She had gotten the sense that some of her other housemates were also thinking up ways to punish him for repeatedly embarrassing Slytherin and losing them so many points, and suspected she would be included in these plans or asked for input soon. She grinned slyly at this. That was one benefit to being in Slytherin House...there was never a dull moment, with so many cunning types always plotting.

She waited around in front of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. She didn't have a class there; she just knew that Jack had asked her to meet in the first-floor corridor. Stella was excited to get to know this girl better. It would be good to get some friends in the other houses, and Jack was interesting...obviously smart and principled, with the way she so eloquently tore those two morons to shreds. How is Annika in Ravenclaw and not I? Stella thought, thinking back on the fight. She reminded herself that the brilliant Hermione Granger was a Gryffindor, and the Ravenclaws weren't necessarily any smarter than her. Stella just had other things to recommend her as well.

Stella looked around for her, wondering what she planned to discuss. Or maybe she just wanted to hang out, since Stella was pretty sure there were no first-year classes for the rest of the day. That would work, too, Stella thought.

Slytherclaw = I Don't Deal With Stupid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

Blaire left his final class with his usual group, stepping into the bustling first floor corridor. The Slytherin noted that with its proximity to so many classes, this was a well-traversed path for a majority of the school. Making his way toward the grand staircase, he paused casually leaning against a stone wall, his hands clasped behind his back. He surveyed the hall, before pushing himself from the wall and continuing to the grand staircase - up toward the seventh floor. Braced against the wall, some spilling over onto the floor were several papers.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

They stepped out of the classroom, and momentarily Phi watched as everyone darted around them. Other classes were letting out as well and Phi's eyes rolled over some of her older schoolmates.
"Only fellow Ravenclaws I have spoken with are fellow first-years and the female prefect. I spend my time reading," she added even though it would have been highly surprising if Colt had not been aware of that fact the night of their boat ride. "Classes are incredibly interesting, however. I look forward to all of them. Have a favorite?" She glanced up at him. She was having trouble deciding one herself.
Her mind ran over what she had just said and something struck her - the amount of times she had spoken to her three friends as well as others. Compared to how she used to carry herself, she had become extremely talkative. Phi smiled inwardly. This school was really changing her.

She returned her gaze forward and noticed a few notes pasted on the stone walls. As they came closer she read what they had on them. Her instant assumption of it being an advert for House Quidditch Team openings or lost-and-found notices was instantly shattered within a few words.
Phi took the paper form the wall and read it over a few more times. Her eyes narrowed in concentration and heavy thought.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Drake growled seeing the note. " Another one," he said grabbing Blaire by the back of the hood. "Oh no you don't." he said this time he could feel it. The anger toward the boy. He felt it seep through his pores then he felt nothing. The Red was back.

"LOOK YOU ******* ****** I WON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE!" It yelled at the boy. "GO JOIN THE ******** REST OF THOSE PUREBLOOD SUPREMISESTS AND LEAVE US THE **** ALONE!" It screamed at the boy. His threw a fist at the boys face.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm
((Again, you're fighting with yourself. Blaire isn't here any more. I'd be happy to puzzle it together for you, if you'd like. Blaire went from the History of Magic Class on the first floor into the corridor to drop his first set of notes. Then he took the grand staircase to the seventh floor, and dropped off a second note near Gryffindor tower before paying a visit to Professor Firion's office to turn in his bonus assignment. Then he took the grand staircase back to the dungeons and entered the Slytherin common-room where he posted the third note on the bulletin board. All of which he did unobserved. After the common-room, he left, and again took the grand staircase to Professor Evernight's office, where he's now waiting.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Following Phi out into the corridor, Colton smiled at her explanation of why she had little time to speak to her fellow housemates. Of course he had already guessed as much, but her confirmation of how intellectually inclined she was gave him the impression that he was getting to know her rather quickly.

Her mention of classes and question of which he enjoyed the most turned his steady smile into a nearly fluorescent grin.
"I would place Charms, Transfiguration, and Defense Against the Dark Arts all among my favorites, but Flying is undoubtedly number one." Colton laughed for a moment when he realized the unavoidable similarities between all of his most loved classes. "Guess I'm just a physical kind of person...when it comes to magic, that is." He made an addition to his comment to avoid looking as if his innuendo had been purposefully placed for some underlying reason. He did have an interest in Phi, but he hated the thought of her viewing him as a stereotypical male.

Rounding the corner of the corridor, Colton slipped both hands into his pocket, looking over at his classmate with interest.
"How about you, Phinelia? Any class outshine the rest?" Colt spoke her name with emphasis, but he noticed her attention slowly fading from him to a tattered note that she seemed rather interested in. He watched her retrieve it, and as he focused on her dark eyes, he saw something different enter them - was that...anger? Looking down at the parchment himself, Colton ran his eyes over the spiteful words. Finding Phi's name, his jaw clenched tight as he read the devious labels written around it.

His mind raced at high-speeds, thinking of many things. 'Know-it-all' was likely pulled from the fact that Phi was unbelievably smart, though he knew this stereotype was just made to be hurtful. Being as smart as she was, Colton knew that Phi was more aware of the fact that she didn't know everything, likely more than most of the students at Hogwarts. Running over another name, he actually felt a bit of happiness twinkle inside of him, if only for a split-second. Phinelia Von Ichval was undeniably a good person, which was one of the things Colt enjoyed about her personality. However, he could easily understand why being called a 'Goody-goody' would boil her blood.

Blood. More specifically - 'Mudblood'. That was one name that Colton would not tolerate. He absolutely despised prejudice acts, likely not just because of the fact that his father was a muggle, but because he had also taught him that one's blood does not affect their position on the totem pole. This was precisely the case with Phi. She was smart, beautiful, and had an amazing personality. Yet apparently because she had been born a witch inside of a non-wizarding family, somebody thought that meant that her blood was dirty, and considered her worthy of insulting publicly.

Colton knew there was no reason to pretend that he wasn't aware of who had produced this note - they both did.
"Blaire." He spat with a tone of disgust. Exhaling a deep breath, he locked eyes with Phi, trying to allow his sense of sympathy to surpass his anger. He knew she did not have much of a temper - at least not from what he had seen, but that didn't mean her inner emotions were not flying high.

Reaching for her free hand, Colton squeezed it lightly, her warm, soft skin helping to calm his anger and slowly put out his fire. How silly it was that the note had not mentioned anything of him, yet he seemed to be more effected by it than her. This realization only made him feel a stronger interest in Phi, because she seemed so able to control herself and hide her problems if need be.
"I'm sorry...don't let this bother you. You know better than I that that is all he wants. I have to admit, though...I'm a bit surprised that there was no mention of me, nor Ronyo, as it seems his hatred runs equally deep for all three of us." Colton did find it rather odd that he was not the main target, especially considering how much hatred he had for Blaire in return.

Still holding Phi's hand, the short-haired boy pulled his friend forward, whispering,
"Come on." He lead her further down the hallway, but waited for her to initiate further conversation.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Anger did slowly begin to flare in her - her eyes over bright and scorching with the inner emotions. Colton had read that right, but at what it was directed, he was not. It wasn't her own name she was reading; it was the other's. Bea Brandon's name, Woil Noinnei's name, Luke Tanguin's name. Even Balire's own title on the page. Whether it was the cunning boy that posted this or not, Phi did not want to assume. Just because his name was on it didn't mean he had not written it, but the sheer hurt it evoked didn't mean it was him.
Her blazing thoughts at how someone could write such assumptions and curses were stopped as she felt Colton's large, tough hand enclose over her's. She had never had her hand held by a boy, and it felt strange. Not how everyone always told you it felt; butterflies in your stomach and blush rushing to your cheeks with emotion. It just felt...different. The ca on his fingers and palm contrasting with her soft skin.

She looked up and smiled a very normal smile, though the anger for the thing held in her hand still lingered in her dark eyes.
"It isn't me I am worried about, its everyone else." She looked back down at the names of her fellow victims.
She contemplated ripping it apart and leaving the pieces on the floor as a sign to the creator, but she held herself. Instead, she opened her bag and produced a quill.
Placing the paper against the wall, next to the word 'mudblood' accompanying her own name, she drew a large question mark. Then she neatly folded it and placed it in her bag along with the quill.

She then turned and followed Colton, the fiery emotion in her eyes slowly flickering away.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas