Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE SEX BOB-BOMB
  AND WE'RE HERE TO WATCH SCOTT PILGRIM KICK YOUR TEETH IN!!
View Results

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm
I was going to see a opening midnight showing of it, but ended up taking a friend to the airport at 4am, so doing both wasn't going to work. But I finally got to see it, felt it was to slow at the beginning, but worked out well in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm
WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB AND WE'RE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF!

LOL! That movie was so awesome and funny! I like that part when Knives asked Wallace where Scott was. Then he jumped out of the window, grabbed his coat and ran across behind Knives, LOL! I even downloaded their songs... XD Hurray for Metric!

My friends who've seen the movie always ask me if they can call me Knives because I'm Asian -__- *smacks head*  

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 am
Ah I forgot about this movie. I need to go see it, Ryu, take me to see it. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm
It was just released over here, and we saw it tonight. It has to be one of the best movie's I've ever seen, I honestly can't fault it at all. The girl who played Ramona was really hot, all the 8 bit sound effects were awesome and the showdown between him and the twins was spectacular. As soon as it finished, I wanted to start watching it again heart

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm
I want to see that movie! Will probably rent it when it comes out on dvd. I hope the soundtrack is awesome, I love the Despicable Me music...especially the first song...not that the two movies have really anything to do with eachother!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm
Coming from someone who is usually extremely picky about movies, and is currently studying to become a film critic...

I really could not fault this movie at all. It was incredible! I watched it with a few friends earlier this evening and I still can't stop thinking about it. We went into the cinema drunk and left so hyper it was unbelievable. The non-stop action and flashing lights set off my ADHD so badly. xD

It's definitely earned itself a place among my top five films of all time.

Harold Shipman

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gryphen_wing

2,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm
I love that movie!!! All the game references were funny and the music and plot were also good  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm
So I didn't realise that the song the Clash at Demonhead plays is an actual Metric song, I was ecstatic to find Metric's original version biggrin
But now I can't get it out of my head sad

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm
It was a great movie. I loved Wallace. He was just awesome and I loved the soundtrack. So great.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I loved that movie.......................Ramona's hot (tehe)  

SoLongAndFairWell

BogiePop

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 am
scott pilgrim has to be one of the best movies ive seen this year. the room mate was awesome he just keeped add men to his bed.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff