Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Surviving Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:08 pm
Dani saw her cousin arrive just a few moments ahead of her. She was so exited she tripped on her way out of the car. She pulled out her rolling suitcase giddily chasing after her cousin Max. When she got to the cabin she found her cousin laying on her bed motionless. She immediately felt terrified, she jumped ontop of Max, her legs landing on either side shaking Max's shoulders violently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 am
Elle climbed out of the van. She grabbed an overstuffed blue backpack and threw it on the ground. It had been a long trip. A four hour bus ride to a department store parking lot in the middle of nowhere, from where she was picked up by a faded blue, dented van from the 90's driven by a gum-smacking bleach blond in her twenties. Another forty-five minutes into the wilderness, and here she was, in downtown termite central.
The driver got out of the van and walked around the front, coughing from the smog produced by the idling engine. Still smacking her gum, she told Elle that she had been assigned to cabin B, but water damage from a leaky roof led to a relocation to cabin A. Great.
A quick walk across the campground and she found herself at the door of a back-to-basics cabin. She stepped in, ignoring the mayhem of the other cabin mates completely. There was already someone in the nearest bunk on the left, so she took the one on the right. A set of linen was folded at the foot of the bed. Elle kicked her backpack under the bed, ignored the sheets, grabbed the cotton blanket and crashed on the mattress buttons of the bed. She threw the blanket over her head and shut the world out with an unsatisfied grunt.

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Niebzel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 am
"Whoa whoa whoa, whats the matter?!" She turned to find little Dani looking fairly distressed. Max wrapped her arms around Dani protectively, "Don't worry about me Dani, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself" She soon realized there was a girl occupying the next bed over. I guess not everyone was as opportunistic about being here as she was. She shoved Dani to a side, after getting out of the bed she picks up Dani over her shoulders heading out of the cabin when a bell rings three times.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am
"Hey hey hey Max, what's that bell mean? I hope its food, food is good, I want food" She swings her feet extatic that her big cousin is alright. She was looking down at Max's back while she was walking, such big steps she thought to herself. She giggled, no real reason why, she was just in a good mood. She wrapped her arms around Max in an attempt to hug her, all she got was a face full of butt.  

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

XXnekomadiXX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 am
The brakes had screeched and she glared intensely. "Lucinda Mariana Felony! Why do you incest on making this much more difficult then it needs to be. I only want the best for you yet you keep pushing it away.Do you want to be like your insane mother! I'll give you time to think about about your future while you walk the rest of the way.As a warning I'll go ahead and let you know I'll be keeping close contact with your consolers." With that she actually drove on without her. Lucinda stumbled down the rooted path for a mile or so until she hears a soft stream. " It won't hurt to fresh up in such a tempting stream." She sets down her bag and strips down to nothing as dips her toes into the icy water. "I wonder if everyones already at the cabins. Its going to be fun to meet new people. I should probably get back to moving but I'll remember this place for later." She dries herself off quickly and begins to sprint towards the camp site without realizing she left her bag there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:42 am
Kit watched from the back of the room as the three other girls came in the cabin. One flopping onto an unoccupied bed and the other two looked as if they planned on bunking together seeing as they seemed to know one another. She looked around as the bell rang and one of the other girls yelled something about food. Her belly growled and she moved into sight of the two that looked as if they were wrestling on the bed. She grinned at them. "Did someone say something about food?" she asked.  

gatewaytotokyo

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am
Dani looked up, her eyes spun around trying to adjust to the upside down world. "Food! Yes food! Hey Max.." She tries to wriggle free of Max's grip, after struggling for a while she sighs and gives up. "Max! Take me to the cafeteria!" She points in a random direction "Away!" Max doesn't seem to budge. She crosses her arms and pouts with a very disappointed look upon her face. A sudden change of heart comes over her as she pleads "Purdy pweeze Maxi" Dani then jabs lightly at Max's sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm
Elle sat up straight in her bed. She reached under the bunk for her backpack. Cramped in between the zipper line and a red hooded sweatshirt was a slightly torn and crumpled brochure. In big happy letters the camp's name was written, and inside were photos of happy girls, smiling and laughing. She ripped through to the last page, where a schedule was printed. Checking her watch, 12:15, the schedule said that she had an hour for lunch. She crammed the brochure back into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She never went anywhere without her backpack. She flung the door open and slammed it behind her.
She stormed past a trio of girls, presumably her cabin mates, and stomped her way through the grounds. She approached the dining hall and picked up her pace, not noticing a raised root on the ground. She tripped, cursing loudly, and caught herself on the column outside the doors to the hall. Hands full of splinters, Elle's temper soured even more, as she grabbed a metal tray and headed for the food.
She approached the cook, clad in a hairnet and sporting the appropriate mole on her nose. "You got any meat?" She asked, quite seriously. She cook snorted and told her that there would be chicken fingers tomorrow and hamburger helper on Friday. Elle muttered her insincere thanks and proceeded to fill her tray with a burnt grilled cheese sandwich, a fruit cup, and a can of discount store orange soda.
She looked around. Every table had some form of human life sitting there, eating, sulking, thinking about the girl she had been ripped away from, etc. She spotted a table, regrettably near the door, but occupied only by one girl. She approached the table and slammed the tray on the table. The girl looked up at her. Elle raised her eyebrow and winked at her. The girl gasped and left the table. "They broke her." Elle muttered to herself and sat down to eat.

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gatewaytotokyo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:52 pm
Kit watched as the other girl got up and left, she followed a safe distance behind her to the mess. She tried to lunge forward to catch her when she tripped then fell back when she picked herself back up. She watched as the other girl got her food then did the same, wrinkling her nose at what was being offered. She turned to face the hall, looking for an open seat to discover that the table where the girl from her cabin was sitting was the only one with places to sit. With a sigh Kit ambled over and sat across the table from her.
"Hey. Didn't get to introduce myself back at the cabin, name's Kit." she said offering the other girl her hand to shake.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 am
Elle takes a bite full of grilled cheese sandwich before looking up, "Hmm? Oh." She wiped her mouth and washed it down with some orange soda, "Oh, hi. Um, Elle." She wiped the grease on her hand off on her jeans and shook Kit's friendly hand, "Nice to meet you." She muttered, thinking it was the appropriate thing to do, but not particularly meaning it.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gatewaytotokyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 am
"I'm not sure you should say that until you get to know me." Kit said as she gave Elle's hand a gentle squeeze before releasing it to start in on her own food. "Hmm, this stuff tastes a little odd." she said looking at the sandwich then shrugged. "Whatever, I've had worse." She looked at Elle again before digging into her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 am
Riffeal stood out at the entrance of the camp taking in her surroundings. She just got dropped off by her brother, Oliver.
The trees here are very beautiful; I sure do wish I can paint it she thought.

“Uhumm. Excuse me little girl, you should be heading over to your cabin.” Riffeal looked up and saw a man with brown hair and glasses. “Oh, I’m sorry. I was just looking at the scenery. It’s quite nice here.” She sweetly smiled at the man. She noticed the man twitched and walked away. How rude. He can’t even hold a conversation.
Riffeal headed to Cabin A. She noticed all four beds were occupied with bags so she went to Cabin B to find out there was a leaky roof. In the end, she settled in Cabin C. She was the only one there and was hoping it will be like that. Riffeal took out the schedule, it’s lunch time and 20 minute left to eat. I bet that’s where everybody else is.

Riffeal headed to the dining hall. She saw girls who were a year or two older than her. Am I the youngest here? She wondered. Riffeal went and got her lunch from the cook: Grilled cheese sandwiches. Disgusting, this is the food I’m going to be eating here? This sandwich is burnt. She thought. “Delicious, I’m starving she said. Thank you so much for the food.” Riffeal sounded sincere but really she was being sarcastic. She walked away knowing the cook was staring at her. All the tables were occupied by girls and Riffeal felt like sitting by herself. I’ll just choose the one with less people. She saw two girls at one table. Riffeal walked and sat on the table and started to eat.

The color parts are Riffeal's thoughts.

Murderoyd

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Elle looked at her tray and shrugged, "Worse, huh? Pysch Ward? Military school?" Elle's tone suggested she was kidding, though she knew how spot-on she was being, having attended both. Her mind slipped into memory lane briefly, remembering her step-father's multiple approaches to her "sexual rehabilitation".
The hospital wasn't too bad. She plastered a smile on her face, reached out to the other patients, spoke openly in group and one-on-one therapy, and swallowed whatever pills they gave her. She was out in less than a week.
Military school was supposed to teach her life priorities. She played the "ultimate failure" character; refusing to keep her hair cut, constantly out of uniform, sleeping in, keeping her quarters a mess, fumbling through obstacle courses and, when placed on potato duty (It actually existed in her school), proceeded to butcher about 17 spuds and fall asleep against a crate. She was kicked out in a little under a month.
Her focus snapped back to the present and smiled politely at Kit, "You know maybe it isn't very nice to meet you, considering where we are." She leaned in and lowered her voice, "Just tell me one thing. Are you one of us or one of them?" She grinned to herself, awaiting the confused expression that was to come.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Max tried not to squirm when Dani was poking at her sides. She headed towards the cafeteria noticing that most of the space was occupied. "See Dani look at what you did. You little distraction made us late like always." She put Dani down and wrapped her arms around her protectively. She picked up a tray and cringed when she saw the condition of the food. The lunch lady glared at her and then at her arm, then back at her while refusing to give her a thing to eat. Max was confused at first then released Dani from her hold. The lunch lady gave her a light nod before serving her and Dani something that didn't look too edible. "Go find us a place to sit Dani." She motioned her head in the direction of the tables.  

Niebzel

gatewaytotokyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:28 pm
Kit chuckled and shook her head. "Nah, I never got sent to any of those types of places but before I took over cooking my dad's cooking consisted of dumping a can of backed beans in a pan." she said as she took another bite of her sandwich. She had just finished it when Elle asked her strange question. "Er... what do you mean?" she asked, a puzzled yet curious expression on her face.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff