Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm
think it was 3 years before joining this that i last interacted with the subject of digimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm
Lol really. It's been a while so I'm kind of slow.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:56 pm
UnHolyFudge
Contiueing my question from before and another question.

1. Is the X Antibody a tournament/contest item?
2. Do we have somthing against lobomon? i mean he is the only hybrid that i am aware of that we don't have. if we don't have him why do we have the spirit of Light in the TP shop?

Alright... this is not a chatter box, this is a place where you post your answers and then wait for your answer.

1.There is not tournament for the X Antibody
2. We have all of the Spirits... What you do is you take a rookie digimon and you order one of the H spirits that we have listed...
If you look under the spirits section you'll notice that we have: Fire, Water, Light, Wood, and Thunder available...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm
Christian13000
Oh thanks, but pertaining to the Armor Digi-eggs. Can I just Armor Digivolve any time after I purchase it?

Yes. Once you receive your art, how you use it in rps and other events is completely up to you. Consider it as another digimon that you have to choose from in rps, battles, contests, and events.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 pm
do you know when spirit of darkness a and b will be availible again??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm
UnHolyFudge
i think you can't change them at all once you de-digivolve it but if you go Rookie-Champion-Armor it may be possible if the Champ form has an Armor digivolve also.

Edit: the only de-digivolve then digivolve you can do is armor clash which i think removes the Armor attribute and still allows you to digivolve.

If you read the very first post completely you'll notice that Armor clash is currently unavailable. Once you use a digi-egg on a digimon you're stuck with it until further notice

Another thing, once you de-digivolve there is nothing more that can be done with it here. However you can take it over to the DNA Shop and use it there...

Speaking of DNA Shop to prevent any possible questions there, In choosing your digimon, you go with the most recent stage for the digimon in question...

So for example if you have MagnAngemon and you want to DNA with an Ankylamon to get Shakuamon, you have to De-digivolve first to get a new angemon art, you cannot use previous stages...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm
Zadoc the 27th

Unfortunately I do not... But we will let you know once it becomes available again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th

Unfortunately I do not... But we will let you know once it becomes available again.
ok and rihimon [X] is not on the list of available, is there anyway he would eventually be able to get put on the list,
and if he was would he be attainable the same way it says he is here, where you dna loewemon and jagerloewemon??  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Quote:
ok and rihimon [X] is not on the list of available, is there anyway he would eventually be able to get put on the list,
and if he was would he be attainable the same way it says he is here, where you dna loewemon and jagerloewemon??

That is because we do not have a sprite for him... The listed sprites are the only ones that we have at the moment.

To answer your second question: You would need to go to the DNA shop with two different digimon. Meaning you can't use the same digimon that has access to the human and beast stages.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

That is because we do not have a sprite for him... The listed sprites are the only ones that we have at the moment.

To answer your second question: You would need to go to the DNA shop with two different digimon. Meaning you can't use the same digimon that has access to the human and beast stages.
thankyou for your time  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm
Question if i get any rookie then post in the TP shop that i am digivolving it with the Spirit of light will I get Lobomon, I know this is how i would get it here but am just wondering since it is not on the avalible list but it is under the Hybrid level chart.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm
UnHolyFudge
Question if i get any rookie then post in the TP shop that i am digivolving it with the Spirit of light will I get Lobomon, I know this is how i would get it here but am just wondering since it is not on the avalible list but it is under the Hybrid level chart.

Yes... you will get lobomon
I'm assuming that the list is not up-to-date, but if it's being offered in the shop then more than likely it is possible to get him...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Yes... you will get lobomon
I'm assuming that the list is not up-to-date, but if it's being offered in the shop then more than likely it is possible to get him...

Ok thanks Liger.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Who allowed Levelnight to do the orders in the TP shop?

I told him in the PM, that if ever he wanted to return to doing art he would have to present me current DTI art in order to continue.

(Visit the Helpful Thread for the Official Sprite list! C: Promoting it!)

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Im Windspirit
Who allowed Levelnight to do the orders in the TP shop?

I told him in the PM, that if ever he wanted to return to doing art he would have to present me current DTI art in order to continue.

(Visit the Helpful Thread for the Official Sprite list! C: Promoting it!)

Not I... I heard some talk about him wanting to go back to doing it again, but I was not aware that he was under such a restriction. Maybe I should have said something... Oh well...

A: I do not know, I don't think anyone did sweatdrop

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games