Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Temes's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm
Singles Personal Listing
Chuppi didn't really understand what everyone was going on about, what with how they all seemed excited over a dance or something. A lot of what the kids were saying went over her head since they used weird words she didn't understand just yet, but when she saw the board she sort of gathered what needed to be done. Filling out a card since she assumed everyone was going to so they could have friends play with them (so very entirely wrong) she did her best to stick it with the others.

Unfortunately she couldn't reach anywhere near most of it, so her card ended up stuck on the bottom part. She doubted it would be seen, and walked away with a sad sigh and a sip of her thermos.

User Image

Belladona Divine
After a good long talk with her newest (and smallest!) friend, Belladonna decided that she was on a mission. And that mission was called Operation: Chupacabra Love.
You see, Temes (or as she was more affectionately known) Chuppi, was a bit insecure about herself, her eating habits and well... A lot of things. She was getting better what with socializing, but she needed something to really give her a spark! And what better spark than to be loved by someone? With her head full of romantic tendencies, Belladonna spied the personals board and flew off to her room to create a card for Chuppi, written in her loopiest, girliest and most romantic handwriting. She was proud to use a line from one of Chuppi's favorite bands and even more proud when she marched up the board.

Yet when she arrived and already saw Chuppi's card, she was taken back by a moment. Belladonna scrutinized the card, wondering what kind of boy would answer to it. Regardless, she needed a bit more help, so Belladonna happily placed the second card next to the first.

User Image

Oh, wait. Chuppi had written by the track field? She couldn't have her potential suitors show up to the wrong place!

User Image

Much better! Good thing Belladonna carried that pen with her! Feeling accomplished she sighed happily, thinking of all the cute boys who would court Chuppi. It was of course at this moment that she turned slightly and saw her own picture and the words written next to it. She tried very hard not to scream.

Cricket
Hmmmmm. These cards were very interesting, if Cricket did say so herself, looking over the board with a sort of half-interest (while one of the cards unfortunately got chewed on by a glowing not-a-centipede, oops) before an almost twisted smile formed across the ghost's 'mirage' of a face (really, if you looked hard enough you could see a skeleton in there. Was it real?) before she started to pull cards off and arrange them into nice little 'pairs'.

Lesseee.... Well..

Height Difference, Go!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm. Seemed like she was out of fake-pairings to make now! Oh well! She could just be amused by what she had assumed were matches made in heaven hell. Exciting! She'd have to see what happened between then and the Masque. Fu fu fu~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Pins
User Image User Image User Image

Posters

Election Speech
And then, it was time for Chuppi to step up and give her speech.

Of course it didn't help that she couldn't reach the microphone on the podium and had to have help getting up to speak into it, and it didn't help that her stomach was growling and producing a whine that sounded not too unlike feedback. If she wanted the attention of the people in the room, she very much had it.

"I...am not going to lie to you, I am a monster of wants and needs. I want to make sure school is fun for everyone. I want to make sure that undeads and monsters, demons and reapers, ghosts and whatever else we have at this school. . . . I want us all to have fun and enjoy our year together."

The Chupacabra swallowed, doing her best not to reach for the Thermos that she had left at the corner of the stage. She would not depend on her crutch for this. She would give a speech without it acting as her backup. So far so good, right?

"I want students to be able to eat the foods they need to stay healthy, to have their meals provided for them in a way that allows them to be the best of the best. I want clubs to have places to meet that are safe and clean, places that they can hold events without the fear that someone on their team will get eaten alive or hurt by their equipment. I want the gnomes to stop harassing the students! I want us all to be able to have events together where we compete to show off the best of our races, or our clubs! I want. . . .better seats for small people, but that's rather more a personal goal. Can't always hope for what everyone else wants, right?"

There was a soft chuckle before the monster cleared her throat, ready to finish what she started. This was the last leg of her speech, the part she was worried most about.

"I've said all my wants, and now I need something from all of you. I need you to tell me what it is you want, so I can want it too. I need you all to work with me in making this the best year possible, for all of us at Amityville. Without us, there is no school. Without us, there is no Halloween. We need to work together, because we are all Halloween. This is Halloween!"

The last of her words were almost said in a shout, the excitement on the small monster's face hard to miss. She gave a bow of her head, not even a wave, and she climbed down from the box and scampered over to the corner where her Thermos awaited. Chuppi'd said her piece - let the students decide from there.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Auditions
User Image

art by MoonKitsune

Paula Fabghoul
'Te Amo!' Wait, that's how you say it right? I love exotic music, and that hat is just so stylish, I would love to get my own hands on one! Looking good "Amigos De Amor", hope to see more from you!

Paula's Score: 9.5 /10

Rowdy Jaxxson
Yo al principio los perros que comenzó como "Eeeeeh", pero entonces usted tiene que ser 'yeeeeeaah. ¿Cuál es genial y todo, pero tengo que chu con el piso desde el principio, a'ight?

Rowdy's Score: 8/10

Slimin' Cower
The performance left a lot to be desired, there was no real "wow" factor in it for me. Also I really dislike short green people.

Slimin's Score:4/10

Battle of the Bands

VS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Scarentine Auction Sign-Ups
User Image

Currently signed up for Auction:

Temes ( Chuppi ) - Monster / Female
Belladona Divine - Reaper / Female
Sin Err - Demon / Female
Whisper - Demon / Female
Mei-Xiu - Monster / Female
Tsetsiliya - Demon / Female
Alcyone - Demon / Female
Alwine Van Brunt - Ghost / Female
Natalia - Monster / Female
Coralie - Reaper / Female

Jericho - Monster / Male
Gabrian - Demon / Male
Sepheran - Monster / Male
Tybalt - Ghost / Male
Calder - Monster / Male
Aksaja - Monster / Male
Ichibod - Monster / Male
Israfel - Monster / Genderless ( will count as "male" )
Unstabel - Monster / Male

Scarenitine 'Charity' Auction Banner
User Image

Chuppi's Placard
User Image

Not much to say about this, doesn't have much of a face and is carrying too much weight in all the wrong places. Cries easily and always totes around a thermos or whatever full of something. Really tiny and useless.

On the student council though, probably easy enough to intimidate into doing whatever you want her to do. Likes boils.

Starting Bid: 100 SEEDS
Current Bid: 500 SEEDS ( Tybalt )

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm
ongoing
______11.07 ◣ σяρSew you think you can craft
______11.05 ◣ ρяρTé de Sangre
______10.28 ◣ ρяρThermos ?
______09.25 ◣ ρяρLittle Feesh, Big Feesh

completed
______08.20 ◣ σяρSchool Orientation - WELCOME TO SCHOOL!
______08.28 ◣ ρяρFamiliars are Friends, not Food
______09.10 ◣ ρяρHop, Step, Jump!
______09.15 ◣ σяρSchool Supplies!
______09.19 ◣ σяρSingles Personal Board
______09.20 ◣ ρяρLittle One + Big One *
______09.21 ◣ ρяρNew BFF
______09.23 ◣ σяρThe Moonlight Masque
______09.28 ◣ ∂яρThe Other Bathroom
______10.03 ◣ ρяρKeeping in Shape *
______10.05 ◣ σяρScary Movie Night! [ Spirit Week Event ]
______10.06 ◣ ρяρAlways a Hill Shorter
______10.06 ◣ cяρEmergency Aid: Session #1
______10.07 ◣ cяρGym Class: Battle Exhibition #1
______10.07 ◣ cяρDr. Alabaster`s Literature Class: Sign Ups
______10.10 ◣ cяρForms and Faces: Sign Ups
______10.10 ◣ σяρRun run run! Go for the Gold! / Track Tryouts
______10.10 ◣ cяρSteath: Sign Ups
______10.10 ◣ ρяρRunning Afoul
______10.10 ◣ ρяρBon Appetit! *
______10.12 ◣ σяρShopping for Pjs and Things of Lace
______10.14 ◣ cяρShadowcraft 101: Session #1
______10.17 ◣ ρяρSupport the Thermos! *
______10.17 ◣ σяρChuppi`s Campaign Booth
______10.17 ◣ ρяρCrash Course in Campaigning?
______10.17 ◣ σяρMysterious Invitation
______11.01 ◣ cяρForms and Faces: Class #2
______11.11 ◣ ρяρDown by the Lake *
______11.11 ◣ σяρBattle of the Bands : Monster Stadium ( Amigos de Amor vs. Howling Harlots ! )

______02.02 ◣ ρяρMIA?! *
______02.06 ◣ σяρStudent Scarentine Auction sign-Ups
______02.08 ◣ σяρIcky Stix Central
______02.09 ◣ σяρThe Scarentine "Charity" Auction
______02.11 ◣ σяρScarentine Party!
______02.14 ◣ ρяρDime que "si" con el Vestido *
______11.06 ◣ ρяρHestiation to Leap
______11.07 ◣ ρяρDe La Luna

dropped
______09.01 ◣ ρяρGhost Stories? More like History
______10.05 ◣ ρяρI smell a Meal
______11.07 ◣ ρяρLost In Translation
______12.02 ◣ ρяρGive It Your Best!
______02.05 ◣ cяρMinipet Training : Class # 1.2
______02.12 ◣ ρяρGroup 3 - MINIPET TRAINING 1.2

growth points
______50 / 50

[ 25 full grown ( 3 stage ) pets, at +1 point for each five || maximum 5 points

4 completed event roleplay ||
x 1 pt
x 3 pts
x 3 pts
x 2 pts

solos ||
¿Qué he estado haciendo?

battles ||
Please get in Shape!
Dodge Ball

five pieces of fanart || maximum five points ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 am

The Exam
User Image

YOU STEP IN TO A CLASS ROOM ON TO A CITY! NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE THOUSANDS OF FEET ABOVE THE GROUND!

The buildings are twisted and turned in typical Halloween fashion. Gargoyles and other roof top decor litter the tops of the buildings. It is night time for some reason, even though it was day time when you came to take your exam. The city is lit up in a trance of lights dazzling and dancing every which ways. Advertisements play across some buildings.

Its like a modern day New York gone goth.

Savage is waiting for you dressed up in some sort of bat esc costume. A yellow logo with a bat shape on her chest along with a yellow belt are really the only things that make her easy to spot in the dark chaos of the city.

"Oh you guys came. Brilliant. Alright~ Your exam! I need you guys to successfully grapple from building to building. There are six buildings total that you need to swing from successfully."

She then hands you all costumes similar to the one shes wearing and grapple guns.

Rooftop One
Oh Jack, oh Jack. Or, as Chuppi was thinking, AYE DIOS MIO.

A chupacabra was not meant to swing on anything and the moment she shoved herself into a uniform, and took a grapple gun, she was regretting all the choices she had ever made in her very brief life.

She was regretting coming to school, she was regretting eating so much. She was regretting being a studious person.

She launched her grapple hook into the air, trying to hit a building....and it stuck but swung her around like a rag doll in the process. Her wails of unhappiness could be heard as she pulled herself up onto the roof, very much not wanting to continue.

This was almost as bad as the boat trip!

Rooftop Two
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LIKE TO EAT SO MUCH? WHY?! WHY?!

Chuppi had launched the hook towards the second roof and found herself hanging on the rope, the strain of it apparent as her weight did her no favors. This was all such a bad idea, she was too fat to be doing this, and even though she was small she knew she was going to die. There would be no more Temes, there would just be a splatter down on whatever was beneath her.

Maybe the teacher would notice and help her to safety? Probably not, and Chuppi did her best to scramble up to the rooftop. She looked at the space before her, only four more to go, but her luck was horrible and she had probably frayed her grapple rope a bit. She could do this....right?

Of course not.

Rooftop Three
There were more sparks as Chuppi did her best to pass over, and she really did think she might have busted her hook and its line. She made it to the third rooftop without falling like she had last time and a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

She was halfway there, there were only three more to go, and her nerves were shot all to Jack and she was about to find that she didn't care anymore. She was past the point of terrified so being in a state of fearlessness, though in reality she had already wet herself and was too scared to even cry.

BUT SHE WAS GOING TO DO THIS BECAUSE ALL OF HER FRIENDS WERE YEAR TWO AND SHE WANTED TO BE WITH THEM. She didn't want to be left behind anymore.

Rooftop Four
The rope wasn't going to hold her weight anymore, she knew it and this was making it too hard for her to think. If she surrendered midway would she be in trouble or would the teacher still let her pass? Chuppi knew that she would become a Knob with either a pass or a fail, but. . . she wanted to pass so she could be proud of herself.

Pulling herself up onto the roof she looked around and said a silent prayer, hoping to anything that she make it through the next two. If she made it through the next two she would seriously go on a diet and wouldn't kill people's minipets anymore.

She'd become a vegan SOMEHOW. She didn't know how just yet, but she'd think of a way as soon as she could.

Rooftop Five
Maybe...the power of prayer was what she needed, for as Chuppi finished and crossed herself she launched her grapple hook towards the next roof. It landed without a problem and she was able to move over, landing on the roof without any worries or troubles. She wasn't going to get too confident though, there was one roof left, and her hook was on its last legs - so to speak.

"I honestly swear I will eat nothing but soy somehow if I pass, Senor. Por favor, ayudame Senor."

And with that, she prepped her last shot.

Rooftop Six
And...she made it. For some reason without any stress, without any worry, Chuppi made her last shot. She glided effortlessly to the final roof, her small feet landing on it as the hook released.

It was at this point in time that she dropped down to her hands and knees and started to wail, her nerves finally letting her know that it was all over and it was okay to cry. Her cries were loud and ugly, her nose running as she pressed her face against the ground.

...of course now this meant that she had to try to be a vegan, maybe, but she wasn't going to think on that right now. Right now she was just glad to be alive, to have passed this horrible exam, and she wept until she passed out.

Yes, Chuppi went out cold.

Professor Savage

Savage squinted at Chuppi all six buildings over. The crying had stopped and Savage was unsure if she should be alarmed and worried or just ignore the fact a student was out cold.

The professor went ahead and shot her own grapple gun, gliding effortlessly to the final roof to stand over the out cold Chuppi. Savage gently nudged the out cold student with her toe.

"You pass~" And then turned her attention to the other four students.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas