Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Post Your Pics Girls! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm
themidnightclear
Stormgem
themidnightclear

Hello I'm the girl not the statue, and yes I do not often make a derp face....
and yes this is Japan therefore the derp face and peace sign was essential; according to my host sister.

LOL! JAPAN FOR THE WIN! Peace sign and derp face are essential elements of photos whilst in Japan....my host sister told me the same thing...did you get to go to a Pirikura booth? They are so much fun!!
*ahem..*
Two picks on my profile, and a distorted one for my signature. And yes - I am a girl, sorry for being androgenous.

Of course I went to Purikuri! Went over 50 times!!! According to my school friends you haven't hung out until you've taken Purikura together, so EVER time we went out we took at least one.
One time we took 6 different purikura because we did cosplay Purikuri (did you get to do that, just sssoooo much fun!)! Have far far to many, I had to buy a book to put them all in!
And yes a lot of them we make a horrible face and peace sign!
Btw like the glasses!

I only got to go twice. crying but some of the other girls on the tour group went 11 times.....wow, Im jealous! Never heard of the cosplay Purikuri *puts in on my list to do when I eventually go back to Japan.*
Heh...thanks - I don't actually wear glasses anymore...those are my old pair. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Heres a picture of me. Me and Brenna
I'm the one on the left. O.o  

fierce-honey

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:57 pm
Here is me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm
Katie, your eyes are amazing, almost inhuman. I'm very intrigued, and slightly fearful.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fierce-honey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:24 am
Skrapz
Katie, your eyes are amazing, almost inhuman. I'm very intrigued, and slightly fearful.

Thanks. But its just the way the light was that made my eyes look like that. Heres a clear picture. Me and Brenna again!
And I saw your picture on your profile. I think you're very pretty ^-^ Wait this is you right? O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 am
Stormgem
themidnightclear
Stormgem
themidnightclear

Hello I'm the girl not the statue, and yes I do not often make a derp face....
and yes this is Japan therefore the derp face and peace sign was essential; according to my host sister.

LOL! JAPAN FOR THE WIN! Peace sign and derp face are essential elements of photos whilst in Japan....my host sister told me the same thing...did you get to go to a Pirikura booth? They are so much fun!!
*ahem..*
Two picks on my profile, and a distorted one for my signature. And yes - I am a girl, sorry for being androgenous.

Of course I went to Purikuri! Went over 50 times!!! According to my school friends you haven't hung out until you've taken Purikura together, so EVER time we went out we took at least one.
One time we took 6 different purikura because we did cosplay Purikuri (did you get to do that, just sssoooo much fun!)! Have far far to many, I had to buy a book to put them all in!
And yes a lot of them we make a horrible face and peace sign!
Btw like the glasses!

I only got to go twice. crying but some of the other girls on the tour group went 11 times.....wow, Im jealous! Never heard of the cosplay Purikuri *puts in on my list to do when I eventually go back to Japan.*
Heh...thanks - I don't actually wear glasses anymore...those are my old pair. sweatdrop

Defiantly do it if you can!! It just taking purikura with costumes (that are already there at the purikura place and range from maid, nurse and police woman to anime characters) but its so much fun if you really get into it! But I guess if you only went for a short time you probably didn't have enough time sweatdrop , I went for 5 months so got loads of opportunities to go!! Can't wait to go again whee ! AAhh boo I always loved girls in glasses! Still cute though!  

themidnightclear

2,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

themidnightclear

2,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am
little keyata
Here is me

For some reason when I saw your hairstyle it made me think "RAMONA FLOWERS brown version!!" if you don't get this it is a character from Scott Pilgrim. and maybe I'm just a little crazy?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 am
themidnightclear
little keyata
Here is me

For some reason when I saw your hairstyle it made me think "RAMONA FLOWERS brown version!!" if you don't get this it is a character from Scott Pilgrim. and maybe I'm just a little crazy?

O.O oh ok?  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am
I'm an Izzy. sweatdrop This is me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 pm
XXnekomadiXX
i hope this post http://nekomadistar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d26gkor

Your oober pretty! my pics on my pro^^  

ii Fishy ii

2,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm
Wow I love the hair... and the other things wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm
xX_cutie katie_Xx
Heres a picture of me. Me and Brenna
I'm the one on the left. O.o

your so pretty! im jealous!!  

ii Fishy ii

2,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ii Fishy ii

2,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm
You gurls are all so prettyy! im soo jealous! mines on my profile if ya want to look^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. : )  

KonoSetsuna

Moostoosh

Invisible Fairy

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm
Link to pic in my signature =o  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items