Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm
He rose and stretched, metal and bone joints alike popping. Finally S'rasha opened his eyes, illuminating himself slightly in a red hue. Looking towards the voice he saw what seemed to be a child, once that reeked of magic. Walking towards this girl slowly S'rasha yawned, partially because of being awakened and the other part to reveal his sharp teeth in intimidation. He paced around her, then leaning in to get a better smell. S'rasha then sat down in front of her, curious more than anything, and stared, not yet ready to reveal anything about himself. "I wonder, does her world really contain talking animals as a norm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Sayori woke up on a beach, soft waves flowing back and forth against her legs. "Where? Wh-Where am I?" she looked around. The island was beautiful. Everything was so full of life; from the plants inland to the clear water brushing the sand. "Where am i? What happened to me? Who is 'me' anyway?" she thought. She couldnt remember anything. Only the out call of 'Sayori!' and the harsh pain in her throbbing head.  

Roro tashimaru

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm
She watched trying to hide her nervousness as it circled her and seemed to watch her. She wasn't sure what bothered her more, the way it showed it's teeth, or it's glowing eyes. She knew by that alone that it wasn't a normal panther. She watched staring back as it looked to her. It made her curious though her basic instincts were telling her to run fast and hard from it. "Okay, so, you're not a normal panther. Normal panther's eyes don't glow. Most would probably be trying to kill me right about now, but you're just, well sitting there." She wasn't sure it would understand or talk back but the more she looked to it the more her curiosity got the better of her. She could hear her aunt Mabel's voice in the back of her mind- Curiosity killed the cat Rayna.- She couldn't help but giggle at the thought before leaning her head a bit lower to get a better look at it. "So, knowing you're not a normal panther, can you talk or understand me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm
"She seems harmless enough. Besides its not like the magic world doesn't know who I am. Well...I suppose they don't, at least not exactly. Let's see where this goes..." S'rasha stood and walked over to a tree. He clawed it then walked back over.
"Well aren't you the curious one. As you can see and now hear, I am indeed not normal by either world's standards. And why you haven't run yet is quite interesting. I usually like to play with my prey before I eat them..."
He raised a paw to her face and touched it. S'rasha has never seen a child before. At least not a human one.  

HrtBrkr

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Yori got up slowly and stumbled a bit. Once steady again she brushed herself off and looked out to the sea. Over two thirds of the main water was covered in large chunks of wood, some of which were aflame. "Omigosh!" She quickly covered her mouth with her hands. A mast was just barely above water. Crates, barrels, food and supplies were coming toward land. She walked backward and stumbled in the sand falling. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes trying to figure out if what she was seeing was real. Finally she rose again and walked back toward the edge of the water and picked up a few apples, put two in her pockets and slowly started to much on the one in her hand watching the wreckage drift toward land. A very somber feeling in her gut.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm
She listened to him feeling somewhat proud getting it to talk. The voice sounded off to her but then again she had never met a talking panther. A talking toad, a squirrel and two rabbits sure, but never anything this large. She watched as it clawed the tree and brought a claw towards her face. She took a deep breath trying to fight the urges to run and think calmly. "Well, when I saw you, I know my limits. I've heard about the speed of large cats. I figured it was too late and go for the other option. You know, see if you were magical and all, at least that way I could have a chance." She stood there looking to him almost frozen in place. She debated though on a more proper greeting, but somehow shaking hands, or rather, hand and paw would work the same way.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 pm
S'rasha laughed in a gutteral tone. "Well I must say I never have talked like this with one of your kind. Or had one stand around this long. And I'm not so sure how smart your decision is..." He flashed his mix of natural and synthetic teeth again and growled. S'rasha however could do no more. None have ever stood their ground against him, especially not a child. But he could not bring himself to attack her. "I have not eaten in awhile little one...perhaps you would like to be this one's next meal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 pm
After eating the apple, the elven girl walked to the edge of the plant life. "This is my fate?" She said then looked at her feet, fixed the rims of her boots, and started her way into the jungle. About 15 minutes into the brush her heard faint noises that she couldnt quite make out. She kept going and when she came to a clearing she sat under a tree, slowly drifting off to sleep.  

Roro tashimaru

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm
Rayna listened to the panther before her and shrugged. Either way she knew she was at his mercy from the moment she saw him. "I'd rather not if it's all the same." She looked to it wondering for a moment why it kept talking about eating her but hadn't yet. She found the thought of it possibly still deciding what to do with her silly. She knew from other talking animals she had met that most do not question what was to be food and what wasn't. She thought it strange that this one seemed to. "So, you've never talked to a human before? And I'm not surprised that no one has ever stood this long. Most people probably would have run at first sight. I've heard stories of people trying to outrun large cats, and frankly, not enough make it for me to try."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 pm
"I assure you that no one has outrun me...but I am not to fond of killing children...This is where I might attempt a difference between man and beast but being as I am the latter, I don't believe it would go over well." Suddenly S'rasha's ears perked. Someone else was nearby. "I'm off the job for a few hours and already this place is polluted with magic..." He started away from the girl, slowly sniffing and listening for the new interest, his stomach growling.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm
She listened to him a moment still holding back her fears. As he would turn though she almost felt sad. She listened to the wind as a soft breeze passed by and could hear whispers. She wondered from what knowing even she wasn't allowed this close to the techy lands. "Wait, so I can go? Just like that? Not that I'm not thankful and all. But this place, well it's not safe for those with magic. If the techies catch you.." She trailed off knowing there were a many things they would do aside from death to those of magic. She suddenly felt concern for the creature despite it wanting to eat her. It was another of magic after all and those of the realm of magic had to stick together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 pm
S'rasha purred again, laughing under his breath. "Well being as how I'm not eating you, I am quite starved. So perhaps you have a better idea than hunting? As this is all i know..." Even though all his instincts and training told him to eat her he could not but still really needed to eat. What came as more interest was the fact she thought he was magic. S'rasha shuddered at that thought unknowingly. "Magic is evil and unnatural, but not worth killing over..."  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm
She thought for a moment on what he could eat then remembered the village. "Well, There's a bit you could eat in the village. I mean my aunts caught some dear today. Due to the full moon they aren't home, but I'm sure, if it's for another of magic that they won't mind." She started taking a step towards him then thought better of if. The fear in the back of her mind making her at least a little cautious. She noticed some blood on his fur and wondered if he was wounded for a moment. She decided though it would be better to see if he decided to go with her. "That's if you wanted to anyways. Do you have a name? Something the people, or even nature calls you? Mine's Rayna."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm
"Of magic...I wonder if they'l be able to tell..." He stopped walking and looked back towards her. "A name?" 'They' had never asked, merely given him a number. What was his name again... "S'rasha" He growled angrily, surprising himself and feeling some shame at almost forgetting. "You may call me S'rasha..." He said softly. Walking back towards Rayna, he stopped to speak again. "Please, lead the way...I shall follow...from a distance."  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm
She smiled lightly nodding and gave a light bow in a more proper greeting. Then would turn and begin leading the way. She didn't want to run thinking he may not like that. She walked about the woods for some time before stopping and looking up. Above were platforms, stairs, and small buildings. She looked back for S'rasha and pointed up then to one of the trees. "We're here. I live up there, and we enter over here." She motioned for him to follow her to one of the trees. She pushed in one of the higher knotholes and knocked three times and stood back a bit. Within a moment the tree seemed to carve into itself as the outline of a door appeared and a handle pushed out. She motioned for him to follow as she opened it and started up the winding stairs. Though the stairs would look like they went up many flights, they would seem to only walk a few short steps. Rayna continued leading making sure the panther was still well until they would reach her home. "My aunts are still out so you'll be safe for now. Not that they're bad, they just get spooked easily." She smiled opening the door of the round hut and entered. Inside seemed bigger then the outside would portray. She made her way towards a room in the back. In the room visible markings of a kitchen, though with a larger fireplace and a bubbling cauldron over the flames. She smiled and looked towards S'rasha. "I love when they leave stew for supper. Come on the deer is in the freezer room. Unless you'd rather have stew?" She looked to him curiously a moment.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff