Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
whats your dream Job? and tell us why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you want that job?
  For Fun :]
  For The Income :]
  For The Love Of It :]
View Results

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 am
I want to become a certified professional coder. I have already gone the the training and took the test and I am certified I just need to find a job. That's hard to do where I live now. This is something I have always wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 am
I want to get my teaching degrees, and then raise enough money to fly to Chrisinua,Moldova and then I will be a teacher there and set up a sunday school for the children to teach them about Christ. I want to do this because even though I wont get a lot of money, Im doing it becuase I want to help people in my life, and bring the love of God to everyone.  

Nerissa Gemfang

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

GreyPhonix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 am
Im currently training to be a nurse, which is alot of fun...but very hard work..lol

Im gonna do a few years practice in NZ and then apply for doctors without borders in OZ or in canada..this is how im gonna give back to the world  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm
i would want to be a basketball because i have a lot of skills and a lot of force to the plays and inside myself biggrin  

cherryblosom12

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Adnama Yelah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm
If I could have any job I would be a professional volleyball player because it is my favorite sport ever and according to my coaches I am really skilled in the sport.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 am
Professional tennis player for half the year, nanobioengineer all year long

Tennis because it's my favorite sport and the only reason i want to be outside. nanobioengineer because..i'm an unethical weirdo who hopes to create something along the lines of Eve from Black Cat. And a few other things...~imagining the possibilities.~  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Azure Ageha

Noble Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm
I want to become an attractive biology teacher smile . I'm still in college right now smile . I really like biology lessons  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am
My dream Job is I WANNA BE A NINJA ASSASSIN and because i like to hurt people ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Fenrir Wolsenbein

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 am
Its a draw between master chef and artist. i've always been creative so i wanna use that to my advantage and i love sketching.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm
My dream job would have to be anything where I can make a substantial amount of money so that I could get most of the things I wanted and could earn enough money to permanently move to New Zealand and live in a decent size house. Honestly, I really don't care to much about the job but if I could work alone, not have to deal with many people, and it was something like inputting numbers into a computer or something that monotonous I really wouldn't complain.  

The Brothers of Blood

viienna

11,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm
I have so many dream jobs, as fashion photographer or make up artist. Anything related to fashion industry, I even started to study journalism to become a fashion journalist, but now I'm graduating in graphic design. I would also love to work with illustration, comics, game design development etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:06 pm
Thanks for Sharing your dreams guys.. blaugh I wish you get your dream jobs... biggrin

--Rawr n Stuffz--

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm
A veterinarian since I love animals and enjoy working with them. In my free time, I'll be preparing to take over the world for the fun of it (j.k.).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm
♥ I used to change my ambitions quite alot but I guessed I would settle for being an entrepreneur . Reason being I think that's the only area I'm interested in (business) , and I think new challenges are always present in the modern world , especially wtih stuff involved in $ . ONE DAY IMMA GOING TO HAVE A SHOP+ OUTLET OF MY OWN HOHOHO xD

LOL another dream job of mine is to become a lawyer who fights for justice ? Okay for this minor ambition it's just mainly because I find it quite cool . Heh . xD

Okay fine I admit I do have interest in the fashion industry too - -

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm
I use to ponder about this a lot but recently I had a very long talk with my parents and we (yes, we) decided that it'd suit me best if I did a teaching degree first. I can also do a combined degree with psychology if I want to. This is mostly because I really want to travel around the world so a teaching degree would allow me to work as I went.  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff