Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [35]♥ United States Group ♥
9/11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 pm
II_Xx_wispa_xX_II
9/11 is sooo sad i swear down hate terrosist

User Image

Down with terrorist?Shouldn't we at least try to be respectful and see their views first.Would be the kind to be blinded by anger and shoot what you thought was right?
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 pm
hey did anyone hear the news about the Muslims trying to build their church on top of where once stood the twin towers?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm
FurnaceTheDragon
hey did anyone hear the news about the Muslims trying to build their church on top of where once stood the twin towers?

Actually I heard about that, it was a big controversy. I agree with New York having a mosque, but where the twin towers once stood...that would only cause more problems.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Monochrome Monster
FurnaceTheDragon

Actually I heard about that, it was a big controversy. I agree with New York having a mosque, but where the twin towers once stood...that would only cause more problems.

I agree.
As a Muslim and an American , I tried to see they view point as to what reason they have to build it there. But i got nothing to say for them.
I think it's the most stupid thing to do. Many Muslim agree with me and some don't. If the middle Easter who disagree with me, could see how much the American suffer and see the 9/11 attack. Then maybe more will agree.

I hope most and even if possible all Americans can stop seeing Muslims as bad people because of a few idiots who cause so much pain and suffering to many people.
A real Muslim will never try to harm others for selfish reason or for any reason.

If any one has question about something, please pm and i'll be happy to answer them as quickly as possible.  

Hikari3747

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Hikari3747

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Narumi Uzamaki
I dont hate the muslims or iraq i just hate the taliban and i think its stupid that they would kill their selves and innocent people because they think they will reach heaven that way im a christian and i think muslim and christian religion kinda are the same where we serve one God. God Bless the famillies who had gamilly members die in 9-11 and i hope they are able to forgive the muslim people

Thank you for being a understanding person. I too as a Muslim American hate the Taliban. I think we should bomb them! Like poor Japan!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 pm
Hikari3747
Narumi Uzamaki
I dont hate the muslims or iraq i just hate the taliban and i think its stupid that they would kill their selves and innocent people because they think they will reach heaven that way im a christian and i think muslim and christian religion kinda are the same where we serve one God. God Bless the famillies who had gamilly members die in 9-11 and i hope they are able to forgive the muslim people

Thank you for being a understanding person. I too as a Muslim American hate the Taliban. I think we should bomb them! Like poor Japan!

I hate the Taliban too, but bombing them is not as easy as people put it out to be, especially if we, as the Americans, dropped an atomic bomb on Iraq. That'd be the murder or thousands, maybe millions of people. It wouldn't solve much anything. And bombing Japan was never a good choice. We killed people who didn't even deserve death.

gas powered stick

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:05 pm
Hikari3747
Narumi Uzamaki

User Image

Wow.Aren't we more mature then to solve something like this then to say 'Bomb them'.Think what would happen if we did that.We would have a all out war.Also the nuclear radiation would spread into the water a kill many innocent people.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:07 pm
Monochrome Monster
Hikari3747
Narumi Uzamaki

I hate the Taliban too, but bombing them is not as easy as people put it out to be, especially if we, as the Americans, dropped an atomic bomb on Iraq. That'd be the murder or thousands, maybe millions of people. It wouldn't solve much anything. And bombing Japan was never a good choice. We killed people who didn't even deserve death.

if we did that it would make us as bad as them, sensless killing of more innocent people then anything  

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

General Crowbar -GNM-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 pm
Hikari3747
I think we should bomb them! Like poor Japan!

And some people wonder why the Taliban hates us...

I hate the Taliban, but just because they're Muslims doesn't make all Muslims bad. This is similar to what happened with Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor; and although the internment didn't take place this time, the anger and hatred from the "real" Americans still existed.

By the way, all of you people who still hold onto your ideas of political parties like the Democrats and Republicans, let them go for at least this one day.It doesn't matter what party you are today; you are a goddamn American.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm
2,000 ppl died on 9/11 over 10,000 people died fighting. My mother died that day. I belive that she wouldnt want are man and women dieing off like flys like that. Shes gone it makes me sad. But she would hate people revanage her death.  

iiDinoLicious

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm
Commander Crowbar
Hikari3747

I hate the Taliban, but just because they're Muslims doesn't make all Muslims bad. This is similar to what happened with Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor; and although the internment didn't take place this time, the anger and hatred from the "real" Americans still existed.

By the way, all of you people who still hold onto your ideas of political parties like the Democrats and Republicans, let them go for at least this one day.It doesn't matter what party you are today; you are a goddamn American.

thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm
Commander Crowbar
Hikari3747

User Image

More German/Mexican then American but even though i don't live in the country i will show my respect. User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 pm
iiDino_Rawrer
2,000 ppl died on 9/11 over 10,000 people died fighting. My mother died that day. I belive that she wouldnt want are man and women dieing off like flys like that. Shes gone it makes me sad. But she would hate people revanage her death.

i could not understand a word you wrote lol, when you are being serious spell it right and use the right words -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:27 pm
by the way. One thing that happened on 9/11 is that the whole world came 2gther. We were all one for at lest a day. So agian today we should all be one (like the lion king)  

iiDinoLicious

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm
why do you have such an aversion to spelling right  
[35]♥ United States Group ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff