Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Valentino's Laboratory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valandal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm
Day # who knows when?

It's seems that a blow to the head followed by the spilling of virus chemical agents have the unique ability to remove all physical and mental abilities once inhaled. I awoke this morning covered in a fine layer of dust and soot.

Although the cob webs made for a quite fascinating decoration. I was unfortunately forced to untangle myself. It turns out the atrophy was my main foe today. As none off limbs seemed particularly dead set on working. I chalked this up to my lack of moving for an unknown quantity of time. It was truly a moral failing on my part to have not moved while unconscious. I will be sure to not allow that to happen. Sally's nagging can be heard already through the dust.

Digging through the dust to find Sally was not easy, she remained hidden, and more than once did I wish for a shovel to dig my shovel out of her imprisonment. I wish that my humorous scalpel could have been found, as he would have found this quite ironic and humorous. As without him I could only muse on the theory behind irony.

Shaking Sally free, I was hit once again by the fumes of the embalming fluids that had already caused my temporary bout of unconsciousness. Not willing to take another one of Sally's tirades about my physical failings. I was able to apply a mask to my nasal passages vis-a-vi a clothes pin.

Having foiled the noxious gas' plot to entrap me in my lab once more, I opened the door to the hallway. I doubt that any sensitive noses would mind, as Sally reassured me that all students were made of sterner stuff than yours truely. Looking through the open doorway, It was quite a shock to see how much had changed since ti had moved in. There was an abundance of new students. The ones I had once known were gone. I was time for me to meet the new student body and my new test subjects.  

Valandal

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces