Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai blushed some looking away. "I would prefer it if I not think of you like that. . . makes my mind wander." Jumping into the tree-tops to gather the dry leaves. She shook her head trying to rid her blush. She couldn't quiet shake the awkward feeling she had being around Dai and Kein. I'm to out of my comfort zone with these people. . . to not take everything seriously. She bit her lip, in thought. After Shiro became a Jounin she would be related to all of them. Damn I'm going to be related to half the village!

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein shook his head at Sukai. Well at least it was a start. He took the paper from dai and said," Oy don't tell an Uchiha how to make a fire unless you want to spend the rest of the night fueling it eh madam flammable. " He was joking of course he loved her like a daughter after all she was his precious apprentice. He laughed as he set the paper in the center and said," Now all we do is wait until Sukai gets here with the leaves. Also smoke is a good thing it keeps the bugs away from the camp they dont like it. And personally I would rather not wake up to being ingested by bugs thank you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stayed crouched as Kein spoke. She was calm until he called her Madam Flammable and pointed out that she would be the fuel for the fire. Dai slowly stood and gripped her book tight in her hand closest to Kein. Making a remark about her being flammable was no joke to her. She slammed her hardcover book hard into the side of his head. Causing him to fall over to the ground. She pointed her book at him and with a smile. "Be wise of your words, Grand OLD Master. I am your creation, therefore, your greatest down fall." Dai tilted her head to the side and smiled at him sweetly. It was true, Dai was this man's greatest down fall because they were Master and apprentice. Dai crouched down and held her book close to her chest again. "Are you going to make the fire, or not?" She said with a joking grin as she rested her elbow on her knee and her chin within her palm.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai jumped down from the tree tops dropping off the leaves. "Here. . ." Her mind was still elsewhere. Thinking of her cousin that lived in Konoha. I haven't seen October in years, I wonder how she's doing.

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu smiled as he walked up to the clearing as he recognized the talking ad made his way into the clearing. Speaking softly as he moved into the clearing he smiled, So I'm finally free of Kumo. Well at least for a little bit. Sitting besides Dai he took her hand in his and kisses her cheek as he smiled softly. He still wore his hospital tag as he kinda forgot to take it off before he left.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein's laughter came to a stop when the book slammed into his head as he rolled on the ground back and forth curled up holding his head. He was without doubt the oddest Konin in the history of man. He sat up rubbing his head and said," Hey Zetsu, Yea I am going to make the freaking fire." He turned to Sukai and took the leaves and thanked her with a smile he then turned around and stuffed them into the log cabin style and scooted back and held a handsign as he breathed out a jet of flame igniting the whole thing. He then rolled over in the warmth of the fire and relaxed looking up at the starts. He smiled and said," So once we are done with Konoha where do you want to go next Sukai, Dai?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked away from Zetsu and Dai. She nodded to Kein thinking about what he said. "Ummm, I have to check one some thing. .. In Konoha personally. But, hmmm. . . I don't really know, I'll go back to the Sage Lands once we get back to Kumo." With those words she then jumped back up into the trees, laying on the branch above Kein. Putting one arm under her cheek as her unbandaged arm dangling down. Her eyes were half-way open. I'll just stay up here. . .get out of everyone else's way. Sukai let out a soft and gentle sigh. "At lease I got new wraps today." The medic murmured to herself.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai didn't move as Zetsu sat next to her. She stared off as she watched Kein build the fire. Failing to relieaze Zetsu had taken her hand. But soon took on a breath through her teeth as he kissed her cheek. "Zetsu?"' She mumbled as she touched her slowly healing cheek. The blood had stopped tearing from her alabaster skin. She smiled at him and looked to the fire. Her mind had been else where. "I would like to do more training with you Kein. AND where ever the wind takes us." She told him as she situated herself better. Dai opened her book as she studied whatever was without the pages. "As long as we DON'T go back to Kiri. I'm happy." She breathed into the pages.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu tasted blood upon his lips after kissing Dai's cheek and looked at her as he instantly went rigged and on edge. Hun what happened? He tried his hardest to keep his voice calm as he wondered in his head what had happened. Looking over to Kein he locked eyes with him as if mentally asking the same question he did as well as saying he was planning on visiting Kiri soon enough and speaking to the one responsible. Ever since he passed out in his and Dai's home he was different and more on the edge. It was like something inside him had changed. Blinking away the stare he held his head and shook of the weird feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he relaxed against the trunk of the tree Sukai was in and said," Ok so no going back to Kiri and the sage lands. Alright I can work with that. " He nuzzled his back against the tree and relaxed. The fire would keep animal away and there were no bandits in the area so he knew his group would be fine.He un zipped his jacket and set it on the ground next to him as he pulled off the silk undershirt and the fishnet lining he wore under it leaving his scared and tanned chest open to the cool air as he relaxed. He placed his hands on his stomach as he closed his eyes with a smile. Not going to sleep but resting.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai opened her eyes once more, more tiredly. As she looked at Dai and Zetsu for a moment then closing them again she thought. What would her and Shiro be like? She didn't know why but Sukai found it hard to grasp the fact that one day she would be married to him. He wasn't bad, but. . . this dark heavy cloud of doubt lingered over her mind suffocating her. Even when were Jounin. . .will I ever be truly ready for that? With him? Sukai put her face into her arm biting her lip hard.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai Reached back and grabbed her pack. Slipping her book into it. She stood and walked closed to Kein before sitting vertical from him. She tossed her bag down and sat down. She removed her flank jacket and folded it. She turned her back towards the forest. "It's been a long day, Zetsu. I prefer not to talk about it." She spoke calmly as she nuzzled her jacket and settled. Closing her eyes softly. Soon slipping into a fast and deep slumber. Something her body had hoped for, for weeks.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Sighing to himself Zetsu just stood as he jumped into the trees and went a little ways away from the camp and sat alone. Something seemed ot be bothering Dai or was it him he didn't know. Sighing he readied his things as he looked back at the others and blinked away a thought in his head. Turning into the forest he sighed as he made his way to a small river and sat there alone and silent in thought as he twirled a kunai around in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Kein and Sukai, slept in a tree. Zetsu wasn't anywhere near the group. Dai ran her fingers through her hair and stretched. She took up her flank jacket and she bug in her pack and took out her bloodline scroll. She looked about to make sure her movement hadn't waken anyone. she slipped her jacket on slowly and quietly before moving from the group. ...Might as well get some kind of training in... She thought as she moved into the thick line of trees a brush.

After walking for a while, Dai came across another clearing. She unrolled her Origami scroll and read and studied one of the last two techniques. Dai rolled the scroll up and looked about the clearing. She moved to where she stood in the direct middle of the clearing. She placed her hands together and took in a breath. "Shikigami no Mai (Paper Style Dance)." After a few moments, Dai opened her eyes and sighed.
{{ 1 / 7 }}

Dai began to yawn and covered her mouth with her hand. She shivered a bit and took up her stance once more. "Shikigami no Mai." After severall minutes of standing like she was giving herself to the sky. Nothing happened besides feeling her chakra move about her being. Distributing eaqually around her being. Dai opened her eyes and sighed softly. "This is going to take a while." She mumbled under her breath.
{{ 2 / 7 }}

She took a moment to remember what she read and took her stance again. "Shinigami no Mai." She exhaled. This time, Dai softly leaned her head back and breathed with ease. This time she felt a strange feeling. If there where on seers, they would see Dai's face seemed to look as if she had laid a sheet of transparent paper over it. Dai covered her face, it was painful to feel such currant of Chakra to her face and around her body. It had brought her to her knees. It wasn't as painful as the time she was touched by Katon. But it was painful to feel her own chakra build up in certain areas.
{{ 3 / 7 }}

Dai slowly stood after moments for the pain rushing through her being. A little shaky, Dai brought her arms out again and leaned her head back. Closing her eyes as the warmth of the sun slowly warmed her cold alabaster skin. "Shinigami no Mai." She softly whispered. Dai waited for a few moments. She felt a slight tingling feeling as, unknown to her, her skin slowly began to look mosaic. Outlines of sheet of paper (8x10) slowly appeared. Dai opened her eyes and looked at her right arm from the corner of her eye. Her eyes got wide as she watched these outlines appear. She jumped and brought her arms close to her chest. A little freaked out but what she saw, Dai swallowed slowly trying to understand from what she read about this Origami no Dara technique.
{{ 4 / 7 }}

Dai took in a deep breath. She was getting irritated with the fact she wasn't getting this Technique down as fast as she thought she would. She popped her neck a few times. "Ok, I can do this..." She told herself. Dai took up her stance and exhaled. "Shinigami no Mai." She spoke with a cleared mind. Dai could feel her persona begin to feel lighter. She looked like a mosaic, as the outlines of paper appeared. A single sheet of paper detached her from face and Dai flinched. It felt painful, like a painful paper cut. the sheet of paper laid softly back onto Dai's cheek. She opened her eyes and place her right hand on her cheek. A tear slipped from her eye. "That hurts." She mumbled softly.
{{ 5 / 7 }}

"Shikigami no Mai." Dai moved her arms out again and sucked in a breath. Closing her eyes and leaning her head softly back. Dai could feel her persona begin to feel lighter. She looked like a mosaic, as the outlines of paper appeared. A few sheets detached from her form and began swirling around her. But soon Dai lost her focus. The paper latched softly back onto her. Dai groaned.
{{ 6 / 7 }}

Dai Took her stance for, hopefully, the last time. "Shikigami no Mai..." She mumbled with a slight edge to her voice. Dai slowly moved her arms out to the side of her as if she was offering herself to the sun. Closing her eyes and leaning her head softly back. Her skin and clothes began to look mosaic. Dai exhaled and thousands upon thousands of sheets of paper took to the wind. Dai have vanished from site but to only leave countless sheets of paper floating in the clearing. After several minutes of holding her technique, the sheets of paper danced in the open air. After a moment, the paper moved and began constructing something by the trail Dai had taken to get to this clearing. Starting from the top Dai's persona began appearing as the paper latched back onto her, changing color Dai opened her eyes and brought what was her hand. She watched as her new found technique latched and formed her hand. She smiled and watched as the lower half took no waste in time to form. Dai moved around a bit making sure she was all there. "I love that technique already..." She whispered to herself.
{{ 7 / 7 }}
{{ Shinigami no Mai :: Paper Style Dance :: LEARNED }}

Dai turned to her trail and made her way back to the campsite. As she walked she picked up a few fallen branches and logs. Once back at camp, Dai crouched in front of the smoldering soot and ash area they had a fire last night. She built a tepee style for the fire. She looked area and Saw that Kein had a zippo lighter. Dai stood and took hold of his lighter and walked back to the "fire pit". She placed a few sheets of paper in the middle and found a few dried leaves. She lite the paper and retracted her own hand quickly. Dai sat Indian style and rested both elbows on the sides of her knees. She rested her chin on both her palms. Dai had been contemplate several things. Her expirisance with the Sypher case had slightly changed her. Dai moved her left hand from under her chin to in front of her. She stared at the gold banned around it. ...Perhaps, I was to haste to move to such a decision... Dai sighed after her thought and moved her hand back to her chin. ...Even though, I'm 21. I still feel like a child. Maybe I wasn't ready for any of this. Maybe...I was wrong... She would continue to contemplate things until someone else was a wake.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein awoke with a smile as he heard the fire start. He stretched himself as he stood. Looking around he saw Dai and said," Good morning." He had yet do start his morning ritual of stretches and decided for once to invite Dai and said," Come on lets go for a walk." He formed a handsign as a clone appeared next to him to watch the fire. With that he turned and headed into the woods and appeared up the stream a ways from Zetsu. From there he turned and waited for her to catch up.

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff