Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Wild Cat Savannah {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira found frost and asked her if he would be able to summon her. She was slightly arrogant, but nodded her head. "You may learn, Summoner."

Akira approached frost and bowed. "I must first sign the pact." Akira pulled out the Pact Paper and bit his finger. He made his fingerprints, then wrote his name. He looked up to Frost to complete it. [1/7]

Frost did the same with her blood. She wrote her name on the paper and then made her paw print. She looked to Akira for the next part. [2/7]

Akira knelt down, and in his blood, wrote on a scroll. He started writing the summoning seal that was special for frost. He made sure he did everything right[3/7]

After completion, Akira stood up and looked it over. "Alright, now we must practice." Akira said, nodding at Frost. "Okay." Frost inspected the circle again before letting Akria Continue [4/7]

Akira leaned over the circle and started with chakra flow. It was easier than last time, but for now, he was only a learner. Akira poured his chakra into the circle and moved onto the next task. [5/7]

Akira molded the chakra that he poured out. He directed it the best he could, making sure to utilize all of it. He sighed relief as it started to work. He was about to Call out the summoning Jutsu. [6/7]

Akira breathed out and called out: "Summoning Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke, Frost was transfered from where she stood, to the great circle that had been drawn and was stretched so Frost would fit in it. Akira thanked frost and went to find the third summon. [7/7]

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira located Chales, who was already waiting for Akira when he arrived. Chales agreed to be summoned and Akira thanked him, moving on.

Akira approached Chales and bowed. "I must first sign the pact." Akira pulled out the Pact Paper and bit his finger. He made his fingerprints, then wrote his name. He looked up to Chales to complete it. [1/6]

Chales did the same with his blood. He wrote his name on the paper and then made his paw print. He looked to Akira for the next part. Akira knelt down, and in his blood, wrote on a scroll. He started writing the summoning seal that was special for Chales. He made sure he did everything right[2/6]

After completion, Akira stood up and looked it over. "Alright, now we must practice." Akira said, nodding at Chales. "Okay." Chales inspected the circle again before letting Akira Continue [3/6]

Akira leaned over the circle and started with chakra flow. It was easier than the last two times. He was getting better, but wasn't quite advanced at it, but he wasn't weak either. Akira poured his chakra into the circle and moved onto the next task. [4/6]

Akira molded the chakra that he poured out. He directed it the best he could, making sure to utilize all of it. He sighed relief as it started to work. He was about to Call out the summoning Jutsu. [5/6]

Akira breathed out and called out: "Summoning Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke, Chales was transfered from where he stood, to the circle that had been drawn and was stretched so Chales would fit in it. Akira thanked Chales and went to find the fourth summon. [6/6]

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira found Yin and Yang playing together. It took awhile to get their attention, but when he got it, He started playing with them. After he was finished playng, they agreed, after much prom

Akira signed hthe pact paper, all the while making sure Yin and Yang didn't get distracted. He wrote his name first, then his finger prints. He hand to get them to sign it now. [1/5]

Yin and yang did the same with their blood, after much encouragement. They wrote their names on the paper and then made their paw prints. They looked to Akira expectantly. Akira knelt down, and in his blood, wrote on a scroll. He started writing the summoning seal that was special for the Two Tigers. He made sure he did everything right.[2/5]

After completion, Akira stood up and looked it over. "Alright, now we must practice." Akira said, trying to get the Attention of the twins. He looked over the seal himself, being able to make sure it was right.[3/5]

Akira leaned over the circle and started with chakra flow. It was a lot easier than the last few times. He was getting better, and could be considered a pro. Akira poured his chakra into the circle and moved onto the next task. He then molded the chakra that he poured out. He directed it the best he could, making sure to utilize all of it. He sighed relief as it started to work. He was about to Call out the summoning Jutsu. [4/5]

Akira breathed out and called out: "Summoning Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke, The brothers were transfered from where they stood, to the circle that had been drawn and was stretched so they would fit in it. Akira played with the twins before thanking them and leaving. [5/5]

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira found Flash running on a track. She was super fast and seemed to be gaining speed. It took a couple minutes for Akira to get her attention. When he did, she agreed to sign the pact.

Akira approached Flash and bowed. "I must first sign the pact." Akira pulled out the Pact Paper and bit his finger. He made his fingerprints, then wrote his name. He looked up to Flash to complete it.. [1/5]

Flash did the same with her blood. She wrote her name on the paper and then made her paw print. She looked to Akira To finish it. Akira knelt down, and in his blood, wrote on a scroll. He started writing the summoning seal that was special for Flash. He made sure he did everything right, for he was an expert now.[2/5]

After completion, Akira stood up and looked it over. "Alright, now we must practice." Akira said, smiling at flash. Flash watched Akira for a moment before letting him continue with his "training."[3/5]

Akira leaned over the circle and started with chakra flow. It was a lot easier than before. He was a pro, and the seals were easy. Akira poured his chakra into the circle and moved onto the next task. He then molded the chakra that he poured out. He directed it the best he could, making sure to utilize all of it. He sighed relief as it started to work. He was about to Call out the summoning Jutsu. [4/5]

Akira breathed out and called out: "Summoning Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke, Flash was transfered from where she stood, to the circle that had been drawn and was stretched so she would fit in it. Akira thanked herand left. [5/5]

After being on the mountain for so long, it was time to return home, to the mist. Akira left. waving goodbye, but not before they gave him a new sage cloak. Akira thanked all the Wild Cats and left, He started the arduous journey down the mountain. and after awhile, he was on his way home.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked up to the mountain were the wild cats resided. Taking a long and deep breath she closed her eyes for a moment. There was no turning back now, if she failed. Their was the chance that she would not make it back to Kumogakure. "Ethier way," she breathed not used to the altitude "I'm not turning back now." (1/10)

As she climbed the mountain Sukai glanced around for sight of any of the other wild cats. I guess I don't met them until later. . . I hope they like me. Glancing around she stayed aware of traps and other things that may slow her down in the lease. (2/10)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

After a while of walking a foresty area came upon the mountain as she made her trek up. Jumping to the trees Sukai then darted and dashed along, her face covered in determentation no longer showing how shy or timid she was among the ninja of the cloud. She was now confident and would take anything head-on. (3/10)

Sukai then reached about half way through the forest. Birds would flap their wings and fly amoung, some even flew along side her as she jumped from branch to branch climbing up the steep mountianous terrtain mixed with lush trees. When I get up there and meet the leader, I must attempt to form a pack with him or her. The island was fairly big, the Chuunin wondered if they were all as big as this one. But she knew she would never know since she wasn't going to go to every single one of the islands. (4/10)

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Exiting the forest avoiding the traps and other obstacles, Sukai's eyes widened some as she gasped. Before her there was the temple ruins, The leader must be somewhere in there. . . turning she was the mix of the forest, mountains and savannah below. The sight was breath-taking, but she couldn't waist time gawking over the stunning view. She still had to go and talk to the leader of the cats, seeing if they would accept her and make a pack. Hearing something in the distance Sukai looked over seeing two white tigers. One seemed to be in pain, without thinking it through Sukai approached the two, they seemed to be about the same size as a normal tiger cubs. But their was the chance that these two could be possible summons. (5/10)

Approaching the two she spoke in a soft tone, careful not to startle them. "Hello, my name is Chiryo-shi Sukai. I'm here to speak with the leader, but I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be in pain." The two tigers looked at her with their piercing blue eyes. The one that looked okay stepped forward towards Sukai meowing. "We are none of your concern Sukai," the first said. The one that was hurt looked up at her replying. "We are Yin and Yang, I am Yang. My paw hurts, I think I got a thorn in it." Sukai nodded to Yang and went forward kneeling down next to Yang. "Can you show me your paw?" (6/10)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

After awhile Sukai and the two small cub-like tigers talked as she worked on getting the thorn out of Yang's paw. "It's best not to venture off into places with a lot of thorns like this one, they could end up being poisonous. This one was not though; but you have to make sure to keep your pads clean or it might get infected." She said softly to Yang. The tiger thanked her and Sukai just replied that she was just doing her job as a medical ninja. "Are you to hungry? I have some food." When the tigers told her no the girl nodded understanding, even if she didn't get to become the sage she still wanted to learn the summons. But I can't think like that. . . II have to show my confidence! Eating and getting to her feet Sukai looked up at the temple ruins taking a deep breath calming her mind and body. clearing her thoughts. (7/10)  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:58 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai waved goodbye to the tigers as they padded away. Looking back her minds drifted back to her days of a genin. Yang bounded back towards her. Turning Sukai gave the tiger a questioning look. "Before you head to the Leader, would you like to see something?" Blinking she didn't know how to respond at first. Parting her lips the medical ninja answered her reply. "Okay Yang, only if you don't mind I wish to make my trip here brief. I'm sure I'm needed somewhere in my village." Yang nodded then started to pad away, Sukai followed still alert for any traps. None they came upon though. As Sukai followed Yang Yin also came along with them. The tigers lead her to a cliff-like structure on the island, it looked over most of the wildcat savannah. The view was breath-taking. As Sukai looked at it she could see Shiro next to her gazing at it as his hands raced across a scroll trying to take it all in. (8/10)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Smiling Sukai looked at the view for a few more seconds. Turning back to Yang and Yin Sukai bowed to them. "Thank you for the company and the amazing view but I must meet with the leader of the cats. And speak of my contract." Yin and Yang's eyes narrowed some. "We cannot lead you back to the leader. You must find that path yourself. We are terribly sorry Sukai." Sukai nodded to the two, it was weird hearing them meow in union. "I understand. . .this is my trek not yours." With those words Sukai walked past then went into a sprint. It toke longer than she thought but eventually she made back to the ruins going inside. Inside was ginormous she didn't know were to start. Two larger cats padded up to her. "Who is thee?" One meowed in a deep growl, Sukai did not flinch one inch. Meeting its golden gaze. She pulled out the scroll Kein had given her to get into to see the leader. "I am Sukai Chiryō-shi. I have come from Kumogakure to see with the leader of the cat summons to speak of a contract." The cats looked at the scroll then stepped out of they way letting her proceed. (9/10)  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
October Night Starlight rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai stepped forward into an even larger room. Looking around Sukai saw a large white tiger with humongous fangs. As he moved lighting seemed to spark off of his mighty white pelt. Swallowing some Sukai bowed her head slightly looking up at the eight-foot tiger. "Sukai, yes? I am Toragetsu the leader of the cats." The tiger meowed bellowed from deep within his body causing the ground to shake. "You have come for my contract?" "I have." Sukai replied clearly. Toragetsu shook his head some. "Now is not the time young Sukai. Please come back another time." Seeing that she was denied she once again bowed her head and turned out. The other cats form before were waiting outside the door. They lead Sukai to a place were she could stay and wait to try again.  
October Night Starlight rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai returned once more to speak with Toragetsu, but his answer was still the same. She could tell something was bothering the leader of the cats, and it wasn't her place to pry. What she now wanted was to go home to Shiro and the others, relax for a while then go back to training. When she was stronger she will return to try again.
[Exits to Kumogakure Gates]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash