Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 pm
San was happy to recieve his headband. It was like graduation all over again, and was the first step on his journey to become a Ninja. He brought the band to his head, but instead of putting it on normally he put the band on sideways, the metal plate on the right side of his head. Once looking up again, the gennin had an intense look in his eyes.

"You are the respected Kazekage. I may be of a clan, but i am a humble ninja at your service. My allegence is to you, over my clan. Whatever plans you have, i accept. When do we start, and where?"

The black haired Satetsu kid was eager and ready to begin his training. He really wanted to learn the Ninja way, and serve his Village like his Legendary Ancestor did: To the best of his ability. No matter what the situation, failure is not an option.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Gan shook his head as he finished the reports, and watched the flying headbands. Waving goodbye to Six, he added "Sensei duty huh? Where the devil has Siniku gotten off to? I'll take... 2 of them, or 3 if I really must. Also, someone dropped off this package for you." He plopped a stainless steel container onto his desk, it clearly marked with Biohazard symbols and large warnings.

Quite nicely and happy, he added "Those R&D blokes always drop this random stuff on me. Buh bye Six-sama, Sanshi-kun, Karal-kun, Indigo-chan, Mamoru. I'll be at my apartment if you need me, Mamoru." He strode out, then, after tripping a guard coming up the stairs, paused. Dang it, now Mamoru had him injuring guards as well, though it was quite fun. He continued, a beaming beacon of happiness and contentedness.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Listening intently as San stated his resolve, Six nodded, her hair drooping slightly in front of her blindfold. "To the Academy's training arena, then, for ninjutsu training: we should start with the basics." Making a hand movement to usher him out of the crowded office, she'd leave enough time for San to catch up to her.

"G'nite Ganchou," I waved, making sure the delivery didn't fall to the floor. "You'll have plenty of time to get to know everyone!"

----------Six to the Academy----------

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm
San gave a slight smile. Finally, finally it was his time to shine. He followed the avatar out of the room twords the training area.

(( you post in the place first))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 pm
Coming up the stairs was the previously mentioned Siniku , just walking his usual lazy pace as he would walk past Ganchou and the fallen guard before turning around and helping the poor guy up, "You know... Thats a bad habit Gan-kun. You could have really hurt the guy." he said in a soft tone , adjusting his mask, those amethyst colored orbs peering out from the relative darkness of the eye pieces.

"Remember now... Karma is a cruel woman..." said the ANBU Captain as he nonchalantly entered the office, not via the window this time luckily, "Kazekage-Sama... Is there anything you need me to do?" he asked hoping all the Genin had been given away, he was never good with children, well good children anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... The girl snatched the forehead protector from the air, quickly tying it onto the top of her head. Indigo seemed like a pretty good name, and the kunoichi really couldn't say no to the Kazekage. "Indigo? Sure~ Anything you want Kage-sama. The name's Levi Leithe J. Kamelot. You can call me Indigo, Lelei, Kami-chan, 'tdon' matter." Mamoru was an exception to call Levi whatever, but anyone else who did so would find paper through their body. Her ears twitched at her name that slipped from Ganchou's lips. The girls' fist clenched, restraining herself from having a temper tantrum in the Kage's office. Oh well, everyone had seemed to make their way away from the office. Levi turned to quickly run out the door. In the hallway, she passed by a carrot-head that approached the office. He wore a fox mask, an ANBU possibly? The kunoichi approached him with a not-so-impressed look on her face as she continued to keep her lollipop...
[/edit. Geeze, Siniku be late]

[OOC : Oh no, HW made me late on this stuff Dx]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

"Sinikuuuuuuu! How happy I am to 'see' you once more! I had to force myself on in a different place, without you, you know. It wasn't easy... However, you're here in this place, all nice & cozy, ne?" A limping guard hobbled on in the background, apparently heading to the nurse's office down the corridor. Giving a light snicker, I tried to get back to the conversation. "Genin, genin, genin. Our resident Monk, Karal, & Indigo both need a Sensei. It seems Ganchou has wandered off to relax again, so would you mind raising these fine young spirits until he wanders back again to help?" As Levi wandered off, I rubbed the back of my head. "Such eager young shinobi these days..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 pm
"Mamoru... Out of the infinity of things I want to do... That has to be not one of them, but if I have to I'll baby sit for Ganchou... But that adds one more trip wire I'm putting in his house later." he said lifting a finger, "The first was tripping the poor guard down the hall. I might not be Karma...but I am Karma's little helper." he said then would stare back at the girl with the lolly pop.

"What.... Never seen a Ninja before?" he asked though that was really a trick question, no one is supposed to see a ninja.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot

... "Of course! I've looked in the mirror before~" Levi smirked, twirling the lollipop around, grabbing a little sheet of paper. The paper had crumbled into folds an creases, taking the form of a little paper rose. The kunoichi reached for Siniku's hand, placing the little paper flower in his hand. She did the same routine to most of the people she was fond of from first impressions. Maybe she'd leave paper butterflies to guard the Kage office, eh?...

[OOC : Sorry, time to sleep ;O]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm
Walking back in, visible on his forehead was a large bump. Glaring at Siniku, though he was his boss, Gan said "I'm back, and rarin to go. Who's this Indigo anyways, cause I'm finding that a little ridiculous for a real name... Anyways, I'd like to take her, if she doesn't mind, of course." Turning back to her, he added "Sorry I didn't catch your name first, I was preoccupied with something. You're not really Indigo, are you?" He stepped back, nodded at Mamoru, then added as a final note "Nice flower, Siniku."  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm
AandOE

Info:
[Six & Two in tow]

Searching through files as Ganchou read out several announcements on the recruits, we beamed with pride. "Monk Karal I take it? You did well on the academy's exams, so shine that pride with a higher status!" Handing over a lengthy piece of cloth, the delicate status symbol's metal plate bearing the Suna Mark glinted through the nearly silky material. Several times did I retrieve freshly minted headbands, one for each of the new little ones.

"Sanshi Satetsu, ne? Although I may not be from the respected Satetsu Clan, I have vast experience in dealing with their jutsus. For now, I shall have to let one of my avatars, Six, help you with the training, over at the local academy. I trust that it is an appropriate arrangement? I will personally join after the new recruits each have a Sensei." Leaning back in the old, cracked leather chair, a small breeze carrying the scents of the mid-day market wafted through, boasting its many flavors. Drifting in thought as everyone milled about, the light tapping from upon the door across the room rattled me back to the present.

The forward style of the young girl at the door was refreshing at minimum, her manner of leaping... most excellent. "May I call you Indigo?" One more headband drifted through the middle-space of the room, flying towards her with the grace of a black swan ballet.

karal nodded. taking the headband he attached it to his waist.
"thank you kazekage. is there anything i could do right now? if not i would like to find a peaceful place to meditate."
he said having accidentally dosed off after putting on the headband.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot

... The girl's forehead creased, hearing her little nickname given by the Kage ridiculous. It was odd, but Lelei took names seriously. "I go by alot of names, Indigo is one of them." She wrote down the name 'Kami-chan' onto a piece of paper, folded and creased its sides to create a little paper airplane. The kunoichi launched it gracefully towards Ganchou with a face clearly making out 'But please call me this, pity please?!'. Kami wasn't a very normal name either, comparing it to Indigo. Hopefully no one but the Kage would have any records with her name-- hopefully. Levi Leithe, her name that she despised, looked at Ganchou with an odd look. Oh, someone who wanted to be her sensei? Interesting. 'Is he fit? Should I let him lead my path?' she mused about, turning to Mamoru for a decision. ...  

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm
Catching the paper airplane, he opened it and read the name, then cocked an eyebrow. "Kami-Chan eh? Like I said Mamoru, If Siniku is too busy to help with some of the gennin, I'm happy to do so. As long as it doesn't involve Tai or Bukijutsu... or snow. I hate snow. You can call me Gan, Gan-sempei, Ganchou, really, whatever you want." He said, then went to the corner and slouched, as if he had no cares.

In reality, he was secretly checking the Shinobi information cards that he always compiled when new applicants entered the Academy, as was his duty as an ANBU. That name sounded familiar, Kami... ah, here it was. Levi Leithe J. Kamelot, 12, Medical Trainee, Prefers Kami. Showed aptitude in at least Fuuton and possibly Doton, high marks in school, No other data. Hmm. He didn't know much about medical stuff, but that he could certainty teach her some Fuuton techniques and help her with missions.

Why she did not use her full name was a curiosity, but he would call her what she wished, it wasn't his business. He secretly slipped the card back into the deck stashed in a pocket, then whistled, waiting for Mamoru's response.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Finishing up the last of the paperwork, it was good to have Ganchou back to work again. "Yes, you two may get started on your training." Shifting slightly in the direction of Karal, I accepted his application as well. "Yes, Karal, you may meditate, train, et cetera under the tutulage of Siniku. Have I taken care of everyone? Well? Off you go, everyone!" Leaning back in the chair, it was good to get off to the right start. Creaking slightly, the chair swivelled clockwise to the enter a ray of peeking sunlight through the window.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 am
"Hai hai!" Ganchou proclaimed loudly, then turned towards Kami. "Well, what are you good at? We can go to the training grounds, the Academy, the hospital, the library, or even the dojo if you wish. As your sensei I can get you some scrolls for D and E ranked techniques, and I know a couple of tricks myself. What are you good at, Kami?" He said, as they started to leave the office. "Sayonara, Mamoru!"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff