Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
just give me a GOOD!!! reason and i'll give you something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 am
-o- I'm trying to obtain several items over 1000k,
However, I've discovered a shortcut that's cheap in comparison. And that is Wrath of gaia, its a gamble true it is, and I need to beat the whole thing. But hey, I can make 90k in acouple of days playing zOMG! Still, some help would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 am
Well...im questing acient defender and since ive started gaia i would get on zomg and make my gold the hard earned way, but now i have to resort to just posting and booty grab cause my cpu is really slow on zomg now so...if i have to ask a stranger who will willingly help me get an item then this is my reason for being here!!  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:11 am
hetukiri
Well...im questing acient defender and since ive started gaia i would get on zomg and make my gold the hard earned way, but now i have to resort to just posting and booty grab cause my cpu is really slow on zomg now so...if i have to ask a stranger who will willingly help me get an item then this is my reason for being here!!

finally a seriously good awnser  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:53 pm
I don't know if this will be good, but...
I've been trying real hard for as long as I've been on this site to get any form of Masquerade. I lost 30k in a trade glitch about a week ago, which set me even far more back than I was already. The price is going up, and I'm worried I'll never get the one item that will complete my dream avi crying I don't have enough real money to buy a Gaia cash card and I've worked really hard to raise money for the item... so far, I've only gotten 41,510 out of approximately 400,000 gold I need to buy... Please help me, I know it's lame, but please...  

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200

crimson flambough

Shirtless Prophet

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm
i want since befre i had even joined gaia i wanted fremeres gaurd it was the first ever item i wanted and ts at the top of my wish list i dont ask for much and with that id never ask for anything again  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 pm
well i had just gotten hacked so all of my 20,000 gold was taken and used and i needed it because i was trying to save it for other things. if you dont believe me then you can ask any of my friends. i was mad at first, but then i saw how i needed to focus more on getting more gold to earn.  

Celebrity01

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

Well just to start this off i'm currently questing Hidden Ace 2nd Gen.But since i got my game card taken out of my computer due to viruses,i'v had to quit ZOMG.It was main source of gold so now i have to resort to gaia cash which doesn't make all too much of a difference since i have to pay bills and what not.I still play booty grab and make a descent amount of gold,it works and all but it all but getting some type of help is really appreciated. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm
well, when I first signed up for Gaia, it was March 2009. I immediately started doing surveys and offers for gaia cash and attained a lot of money from buying items and selling on the marketplace! The dream avi u see below me is what I had on that avatar (It's name was Kurai G Shinigami). After about a year and a few months of membership, I was fooled into giving my e- mail and password to a false admin; a scam! I was stripped of my avatar and all the precious items on it! I was forced to start over and, so far, have been making great progress on getting my items back through donations for friends. My luck, although, has fatally ran out! The 2 most expensive items left to restore - Metal's last hope and Zephyr Tasset - have yet to be restored, and no one I know has enough to donate to me for them.. If anything, I would love my Zephyr Tasset back.. but if it is yet to much to bear, Metal's Last Hope may still be in my reach. People always tell me to go on zOMG or Booty Grab, but my computer is to slow to run the programs. They glitch, freeze, and lag on me all the time. To top it all off, the surveys and offers have changed drastically, and I don't apply for a lot of them anymore(now, the surveys won't work for some reason, and the offers require cell phones and credit cards: 2 things I just don't have... help me?  

II-Kurai Shinigami-II

ThaJoker676

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm
im askin u 4 the gold mostly cuz i only have 919 and i have like 350k more to get. i could do it myself but zomg isnt working properly with my pc and it wold take forever 2 make it by posting and playing booty grab. so if u can, it would help me alot by killing countless hours of posting or booty grab.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 pm
Wellies, I'm asking for any sort of donation for two of my quests! One for my (so far very tiny) collection of avi art, which I'm hunting for. As a (sorta nubbish) artist myself, I like to receive art and study it a bit, and maybe try to copy. Just a way to improve my drawing and coloring skills.

My second and final reason for the gold is because I'm questing for three expensive items that will combine together with many of my other equips to make my dream avatar. Panda Slippers, Panda Hat, and Inari's Beads 13th Gen(or higher) . Yes, my goals seem a bit unreasonable. Considering that I've had this GaiaOnline account since 2006, I've never really tried to earn gold for a cool avatar until now. Before it was all fun and games, now it's my life!

Try to understand my situation here. I need that goal for those two reason only, and I've been trying various ways to earn it. Things aren't just working well for me, so for now I'm relying on others who are willing to help me out.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

xXRaving PandaXx

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm
This isn't very good but...
No matter how much I try it's impossible for me to get even more than 4,000. I have absolutely NO idea how people do it, say they have like no gold at all, then the next day they get a ton of expensive stuff that I could never dream of buying. They say they ask people for gold, but when I ask they all say they have no gold either. A little help would be nice, but if you cant could you atleast give me a few tips/ideas of how to get gold easier? I haven't been a gaian for as long as many other people, but it would be great to get some help. sweatdrop Thanks. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm
How could you love someone...

Legit. So, I only have one more item that I need for my Dream Avi and it is Kottan Bell. [ I'm questing the 7th Gen. because it's cheaper. biggrin ] I don't have time to go on gaia anymore as much as I did during summer. D: Zomg; my computer hates it. School takes most of my time, I have to do so many projects it's unbelievable! I have band and we have two competitions coming up this week and next week so we have to prepare for those two events. D: Yeah, I'm in a Marching Band and I'm a geek. Kidding, I don't look like a nerrd nor do I act like it. Haha. biggrin Yeah, my schedule is fairly hecka packed that I don't have time for anything insignificant really. So, I hope you donate. If not, well.. thanks for listening to my random rambling and giving us the chance(:

... If you can't even love yourself?

bones and rot

Vnio

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:29 pm
I never could afford the expensive items in gaia like death whisper
and when i had 30k i got hacked for all my gold
so 30k is the most gold i had  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 pm
Why I want gold you ask? I would like gold or expesive item because I could do your avi art if you like. But besides that I got nothing, besides being pretty poor.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW I DO AVI ARTS JUST PM ME!!  

TaeKyuNa

mibudurka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:25 pm
well im new to this whole thing so anything free would be greatly apreciated! but other than that i jus think gaia has more to offer then wat im finding so i dont wana stop and get bored but im starting to cause its harded for me to get money/stuff sad  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff