Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Rain's Pad Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:37 am
Rain didn't sleep like most students so she just laid in bed and stared at the spiders walking across the ceiling. It feels like school had just started but it had been going on for some time now. She clutched to her mother's letter and smiled. Her parents were proud of her for trying out for student council president. They wished her the best of luck with the election but seemed so excited that she had ran. They said they would be sure to tell all their neighbors at the cemetery.

She had made some friends as well. Her favorite was G, of course. There was some innocence to him and she felt like she was almost a big sister to him though she wasn't sure if he was younger than her. She liked playing with him and she wondered if that was a bad thing. She had come to be a better hunter, a better zombie, better in general and playing wasn't originally on her agenda.

She had met some wonderful ghouls when she had her election table up. She really believed they could be possible friends. She just need to get over her shyness and initiate conversations more. If she could be brave enough to run in a student body election, surely she could summon up the courage to talk to the other students more.

She didn't tell her parents about the bathroom experience. First, she'd have to admit she had detention for such a silly reason. Romance shouldn't be punishable with detention but it was definitely not what her parents had in mind for her when they sent her to school. They wanted her to learn so either way, they'd be upset that she was spending her time with frivolous things such as romance.

But she wanted to know what it felt like to love. To be loved. She didn't feel things like other students because of her zombie nature, though her friend, Shine, seemed to feel things a lot -- and strongly. Perhaps she could try to figure out what made Shine hurt so much, or be so upset. She hated that her friend was always sad.

She had a lot on her little shoulders. So many concerns for others. She felt bad that Chuppi had fallen through a floor in one of the classes. That Shehk had her clothes practically ripped off accidentally and what effect that could have on her still. At least she seemed to have a boyfriend. Nukpana was mischievous but he was cute.

So many different boils and ghouls went to this school. And that's what she thought about tonight. So many creatures, so many types of students, it was an amazing place to be. No matter what happened, she was very blessed to be part of this academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 pm
Rain practically ran to her dorm room and grabbed her notepad and a pencil.

Dear Mom and Dad,

This has been a great weekend for me. Thank you so much for sending me to this school, it's been one amazing adventure after another. Earlier this week, I joined a band with my friend Shine and a reaper named Emily that I would like to consider a friend of mine too. Our band is called

No, it wouldn't be good to tell her parents that their band was called the Serial Molesters. She'd just have to leave that part out.

Last night we performed at a local club and we didn't do badly at all! Emily was so energetic on her drums, Shine had the most beautiful melancholy voice that just stole your attention and I rocked out on a guitar. I had to spend a lot of time practicing so that my claws did not keep cutting the strings. I ended up having to wear finger guards.

But that's not the best news! Mom, Dad, are you sitting down on our couch? I miss that couch, so soft and smelled perfectly of blood and rot. Anyway, I did it! I did it, guys! I am the new student council president! Me! It feels like I just woke up from a dream but it's real. I've had people congratulating me and being happy for me. I had hoped with all my might but I never thought I had a real chance. Zombies are not very popular at this school.

I have met so many amazing people here. I just wanted you both to know how happy I am. I miss you terribly.

Always your undead little girl,
Rain

P.S. I haven't hurt, bit, scratched or tried to kill anyone yet. I'm doing great!

She folded the paper up in an envelope and addressed it. She couldn't wait to mail it out.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm
She looked like a...

a.. she knew there was a word for it. Harriet? Harpy? Harlot! That's it! She looked like a harlot! She sat in front of the mirror and rubbed at her cheeks and lips but try as she might, the color would not fade. If anything, they were puffier which made the pigment even more noticeable! Dead ghouls were not supposed to look like this. What would her parents think if they saw her? Of course, it wasn't her fault. It was her partners.. or rather the makeup. It was bewitched or something.

She was the student council president! She was supposed to look like a proper young ghoul, a role model for the other students. She couldn't go out like this. She couldn't let anyone see her like this. She'd rather have her head blown off with a shotgun! Okay.. okay.. maybe that was a little extreme. She needed to calm down.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, she counted the numbers backwards until she was less worried.

She looked back into the mirror and puckered up her lips, as if she were about to kiss someone. She looked kinda pretty with the makeup on. She definitely looked like a girl. Would the boys notice her more if she went out looking like this? Tentatively, she pressed her lips against the mirror, closing her eyes. Maybe one day, she'd get to kiss someone for real. Still, if it happened, she would rather look and be herself. Not this.. this monstrosity before her. If she had to change to be appealing, what did that say about her?

No. She liked the way she looked before. That was real. That was the normal Rain. This.. this was.. this had to go.

Groaning, she stuck a paper bag over her head.

((I was out for 3 1/2 weeks due to pneumonia, so I hope this is okay. If not, I understand.))  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff