Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Save Me From This Darkness [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm
[Meh, I'll just open it and hope people join]

~OPEN!~

Issa sighed unhappily and stared outside of her bay window on the first floor of her home with her back up straight. Her life was rather boring now, but at least she doesn't have to stay in the dark anymore. But she wasn't quite in the light either. Where was she? The light? The darkness? She just wished she could end her life so she wouldn't have to deal with this anymore.

~~~~~

Illusion sat on one of Lero's and Louma's fancy couches in their mansion's living room, testing out each of their fine wine collection as Vile sat on the piano, playing hauntingly beautiful melodies. Both not needing to speak to each other, they could both practically read each other's minds.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm
Caelyn looked around herself. People were everywhere in the grocery store, stealing things. She was surprised the store was still here. She'd managed to swipe an apple or two, and she held three bananas in her huge coat pocket. The coat was something she had stolen from a clothing store.
"Beans...." she said to herself. "Beans...." She looked around the store, fininf a can opener, and 4 cans of beans left on the shelf. She cursed herself for not coming here earlier.
"Forks... " she said. She went to look in the next aisle, finding forks, knives and spoons, and candy in the next. Caelyn thought she was going to need more than her coat pockets if she were to carry some of this stuff back to the shelter.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Roselina rushed into the store, only to meet a crowd of pepole rushing to around. She was jostled and shoved as she painly made her way to the school suplies section. She neeed journals, and a lot.
"Schools supplies...Where are you...where are you!!" She ran down trhee isles before she finally came to the journals, and she was ecstatic;they looked as though they'd barely been touched.
"Oh, thank god!" she sighed, and grabbed as many as she could and stuffed them into the garbaged bag she'd convientently found in her jacket pocket.
Why there was a gabage bag there of all places in the first place was behind her, but she was happy at the moment. She grabbed tne packs of pencils, and then made her way to the candy isle.
"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed as she stumbled over a jar of peanut butter and into a girl with lovely white hair.

((could I add 'writes possibly prophetic poems in her bio? I thought that would seem kinda cool))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:50 pm
"Gah!" Caelyn cried out as a girl with brown hair fell on her. She dropped her beans and forks. She immediatley positioned herself into a crouch, trying to protect herself, but ready for a fight. She was ready to fight for those beans.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Rose flinched as she felt her foot connect with the girl's legs. She tripped over them, falling into the shelves on the left side of the isle with a crash.
"Oowww...." Roselina groaned, and sat up a few moments later, after clearing her head.
"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked the girl that was crouching on the flor, covering her head with her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm
She looked at her, then stood up as straight as she could.
"Yeah. I'm fine." she was a bit cautious about it. She figured that she shouldn't trust anyone she met, young or old.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
~Satoru Katsu~

Satoru, walked into the grocery strore, looking for some icecream on that hot day. He saw 2 girls, one with a plastic garbage bag and the other with things sticking out of her pocket. "Don't mind them, it's none of your business. Just keep on moving before you get into trouble." A voice said behind Satoru. He had that voice follow him after he ran away from home so he didn't bother to turn around, for there was no one behind him. Satoru liked to call that voice his ''concience.'' Instead of listening to the voice, he butted into the situation. "You guys aren't shoplifting are you?" Satoru asked to the two girls.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm
Caelyn looked at the guy behind the girl. He was kinda cute, but she didn't know him, so she was automatically afraid of him. Heer stomache rumbled louly, and she slowly backed away.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm
Roselina felt slightly intimidated byt eh girl when she stood up, but a sudden voice behind her made her spin around an dtense up.
She blinked in surprise when she saw a boy , one who looked just as old as she was.
"You guys aren't shoplifting, are you?" he'd ask them, his voice seemingly accussing to Rose's ears.
She stared at teh boy with suspicion in her eyes, and then glanced at the garbage bag on the floor beside her. She'd thought about lying flat out, but then she thought she'd look really stupid.
"Well...Yeah," Roselina found herelf admitting, and her shoulders slumped.
"I needed some more staionary. You know, journals, pens, pencil, the works. See," she smiled slightly and crouched down to open the bag for the boy to see.
"I took everything I thought I would need, whihci was pretty much anything I could get my hands on. If you need some, you can take some, it's ok." bRoselina shut her mouth, bluhsing slihgtly whe she realized she was blabbing at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 pm
Having the instinct to runaway, but not doing anything, she watched the girl show what was in her bag. She was afraid of the boy, because she thought h was a Dark Seeker. She wanted to run, but she didn't know what would happen if she did, so she just stood and watched the girl and the boy.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

~Satoru Katsu~

"Um...no thanks. I only came here to buy ice cream." Satoru replied to the girl[Roselina]. Satoru turned to the other girl[Caelyn] and saw fear coming from her. "I'm not a dark seeker...if that's what you're thinking. I'm a light protecter." Satoru turned around, not bothering to interfere with the two girls, and then started to walk towards the freezer aisle. "If you stayed there any longer, then you'd be sure to get in trouble! You're so lucky that you got away sooner!" The voice scolded him. "But aren't you going to tell on them to the store keeper?" Satoru said to himself quietly so no one can hear him, "No, it would be no point and it would be a waste of my time." Satoru replied in a flat but quiet voice. He arrived at the freezer section and got three icecream bars, went to the register, paid for the icecream, and left the store.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damian F. Garcia

Damian looked out of his window... last time he made a search for light protectors was nearly a moth ago, maybe one of those escaping from other towns was a protector.He soon looked towards the inside of the room of his mansion he built on a hill near the town, so he could have a good view to the sorounding area, he called one of the subordinates, and give him orders to anounce the town's population check... it aways makes a few groups show up douring them... for some die, and many are tortured during those checks... usually due misbehavior, or due a strange birthmark. he made sure the body was checked for birthmarks secretly.
[autoformat is buggy... i hade to "manual" it]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm
Surprise etched itself into Roselina's face, and before she realized what she was doing, she called out,
"Wait, Satoru!!" She gathered her things in her garbage bag and hurried after him.
"Uhm..I no this may sound weird, but do you mind if I come with you? I don't really know anyone here, and Your actually the first person I've had a basic conversation with since the Darkness came..." she trailed, sighing, and, thinkng herself stupid for even following him, she turned to go.
"Sorry, uhm...nevermind."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
~Satoru Katsu~

Satoru looked at the girl[Roselina], "I don't mind if you follow me," he said unwrapping an icecream sandwhich he bought and in a blink he finished it then continued talking with an empty mouth, "but I didn't tell you my name...anyways, if you get in my way I will kill you," and he continued to walk.  

TET0 KASANE

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm
"Yeah, sorry about the nam ething. It kinda just pops up into my head, the way i know pepole's names. Like that girl back there, her name was Caelyn. I think it's pretty-"Roselina stopped talking abruptly, and suddenly went to the floor, scrambling in her bag for a pen and a notebook or something to write on.
"Quick, follow me!" She grabbed his hand, and shouted, seeing the girl again,
"CAELYN! THIS WAY!!" She fled from the store, towing Satoru behind her, across the street, to the 7/11  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff