Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+
Listen to as you read
Dai walked slowly down the road in her return home. She clenched Sypher's blood soaked headband to her chest as she sniffled. Dai was lost as she thought of him and his last words to her. She sighed a broken sigh as she looked onward at the road a head. Dai flinched as something a slight flickering in her peripherals. She look over and saw a rusty kanabo stabbed into the ground with a cloak billowing from it. She walked slowly to the kanabo and cloak and soon realized it was a grave. Far from the graveyard of Kumo and Far from the one her parents where buried in, in Mist. In respect to whom ever laid here, Dai got on her knees and whispered a small prier for the fallen shinobi. She raise her head and caught what seemed to be writing on the kanabo. She grasped the cloak in attempt from it to stop moving about so she can read what was written. Dai stared at the etchings. "Sakaki Sakeyomi: Demon too many, lover to one, friends to a few." Dai clasped her hand over her mouth and tears poured from her eyes. ...Saka? I found Saka!?... Her thoughts wept as she reach out and touch the lettering. As Dai's fingers finished passing over Saka's name. She felt a small bit of her chakra being sucked from her fingertips. She moved her fingers away and looked at them softly. The seconds she had stared at her fingers, the bottom of the grave marker opens up and two scrolls rolled out and brushed her knees, One was had Dai's name written on it and the other had Sukai's name written on it. Dai took up her's and unrolled it slowly. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked at his handwriting. Something plopped into her lap. But her eyes where to the letter. "To Dai, Haha you're a clever girl...or just extremely lucky, either way these words will probably be my last. You see, this mission was a suicide mission, but if I have to die so that many shall live then so be it! Now if you've found this then you've probably found my stuff and a couple of mementos from my life. Well Dai, there is really only one thing to say, I love you my precious Kami-hime, I never stopped loving you and to this day I still regret calling you a paper doll. I hope that Zetsu punk is treating you right because if not he'll have a pissed off demon ghost haunting his a** for the rest of his life." -insert said little chuckle here-". Dai couldn't help but to laugh at Saka's little joke. Tears still danced down her face as she read on. "Anyways I have to get onto writing Sky's letter. So this is where I will end this. This is farewell Daitomi, don't you ever stop being you and don't you dare let anyone change that! Sayonara my beloved paper princess, Forever Yours, Sakaki Sakeyomi" Dai took in a broken breath as she held the letter close to her heart. "You...moron...Why? Why couldn't you say goodbye in person...Saka?" Dai lifted her head to the sky and scream. She folded herself to where she was crying on his grave. "You big dummy." She was frustrated that they never told each other goodbye. Like they always had. She raised and sniffled as she brushed her tears away. She reached for the item that plopped into her lap. Unfolding it, she found, a necklace with a pendant. Raising it a little high she realized it was the first few inches of Sakaki's horns. She looked down and the thing that wrapped it. the wrapping was the picture of her and Saka on one of their first dates. They are holding hands and cuddling up to each other loving smiles on each others face. Saka and her had looked so young and so happy back then. Dai choked on her tears as she remembered that night so clear. She sat there for near an hour, staring at the grave. Hugging her knees as she held, the picture, necklace, the letters to her and to Sukai, and Sypher's Kumo headband. She brushed at her cheek a stood. She reached over to close the compartment to leave his grave there. Another scroll fell out from the kanabon. Reaching down Dai took it out and read it "Hey also don't leave my sh** here please make use of it or keep them as heirlooms for your future family but please do something with them" Dai gave Saka's last bit of instructions a short laugh. She looked at his grave and shook her head no. "I'll take your crap, after Sukai says goodbye." she spoke softly to the Kanabo and cloak. Dai walked around the mound of dirt and kissed the base of the hilt. "Sleep well Saka, I'll be back soon." she whispered softly before she began heading back to Kumo.
[exit to Kumo]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi traveled through the air in the form of a strand of lightning. He moved with such speed that it would only be a while longer that he could withstand being in such a form. He knew where it was that the recovery squad had gone and was headed to that set of caves.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian made his way back to the village, carrying the new found weapon in his grasp. Sebastian helped Flou limp along, being the only warrior not all messed up from his battle. why was this?

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"It’s not that complicated, but you had better believe… "

Max carried Flou along with Sebastian, and they limped there way down the road.

"they’ll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed! I’ve never been complacent. I can’t afford to be."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk was quick to follow after. He'd failed to mention another thing about the mission to the others. He'd detected another presence back in the ravine. It wasn't something he would bring up to the genin or the chuunin, considering that it was... familiar. He rushed past the two genin, certain things would be safe.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

The lone girl began to hum to herself again as she neared Kiri. The mist was beginning to arise, something of which she was thankful for. After so much time under the sun, the gloomy weather came as a blessing for Hitomi.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
T S U R U Y A X K O U H E I

[ Kirigakure | Chuunin | Genjutsu Brawler ]
Chakra Pool: 300

A strand of lightning cracked the sky as it moved through the clouds and closer to the ground. The flash of light tore it's way to the ground, landing just beside the road by cover of trees. Out from behind the trees stepped Kouhei. His robe was slightly torn and the signs of battle were scattered along his body. Although seemingly defeated, Kouhei had a large sword on his back. Finding the road to the village, he began the long walk there. He smiled as he walked with a strong pace, confident and determined. The great sword would easily burden anyone heavily, but strangely, the sword seemed weightless on the Chunnin.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Hitomi walked and walked, eventually giving up and jumping up to the trees with chakra focused to her feet. After a while, she had unconsciously picked up her pace considerably and was now rapidly speeding through wave country. She would most likely have to stay the night again at some hotel before reaching Konoha, but the girl didn't mind.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian was leaving the gates of Kiri to walk and venture through the water country. Off to the festivle.

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 am
Kawaii moved with a purpose through the outskirts of Mist. She knew better than to hang around for too long.  

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 am
User Image
User Image

Kawaii's breakneck trip finally brought her back into Kirigakure territory.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Kawaii booked it for Takumi, she wanted to get this order done with as soon as possible.

Chakra: 340 || Rank: Genin || Class: Bukijutsu/Puppeteer

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Over the rivers and through the swamps, to Kirigakure Kawa did go.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

Kawa figured she might as well get some training done while she was out here. It was getting late anyways, she could use a break. Finding a resting area she created a clone and got to work with her dagger. The first technique from the style she'd been eying was a simple block, as were the starting techniques from most kenjutsu styles. She practiced the motion a couple times, had her clone strike with a downward slash, and finally performed the technique with little effort. It was essentially the same as Shunkan no Hagane's Basic Block technique, just using a dagger and as such requiring a little more precision.
[ Countering Technique: Upward Repel Learned ]

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

In ond edirection, the real San returned to Kiri while his clone went to takumi.

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items