Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Whirlpools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

It was almost as if the living sword had been pleased by the giving up of the chakra by Doku. In her current state she was able to simply stand there, but as she generated more chakra she was finding it that she was more energetic. The girl stood up, realizing that she had finally came in sync with Samehada. The bond was finished. She was now sapping it's chakra, and it sapping hers. There was a bridge created by the two, allowing for them to go in to combat together from now on. Samehada had finally picked it's wielder, and that wielder was the former Mizukage.

[5/5] Meditation Completed
[3/5]

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm

And finally it was time to use the the techniques that Rayne granted the woman, while also being connected to the beast known as Samehada. She smiled as this would be her second Performance training, enjoying the fact that she was working her chakra capacity and making it grow just that much more. The girl stared at the sky, then made a seal and held it to her mouth. She would then open her mouth as far as he could, and the snakes would flood from her mouth.

[1/4] Chakra Training: Performance
[4/5]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:49 pm

This technique was called the 'Myriad Snake Net Formation' and was something that allowed Doku to attack multiple people, or bombard a single person with many snake attacks. As they reached their tip, the maybe twenty or thirty snakes that were there, large Kusanagi type swords would slide out of the mouths of the snakes. Samehada would have a link directly to the end of them, Doku's chakra being there. The bonding was finished, and the sync was absolutely perfect. The woman stood there, almost as if it was normal that she was sharing this with the sword.

[2/4]
[5/5] Bond Completed [1]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 pm

The snakes would begin to move back in to the girl's mouth, and she would smile as she looked around. Nobody was here. Maybe she would head to the Merchants Village, and see what it was exactly that they had. First she was going to finish her chakra training, it was time to head back to the village that she protected. Should would be their angel, and could also be their demon if need be. It was important that this girl destroyed anything that stood in the path of her shinobi.

[3/4]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 pm

This was a large session that she was having, yes that was something that was most certain. There were two techniques that were able to be performed when summoning Rayne. There was the 'Myriad Snake Net Formation' and the technique she was about to perform. She lifted her arm in to the air and smiled as snakes would flow from her sleeves. This was known as the 'Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands', and the woman was currently using it to further her training. As she did so, the snakes would move through the air, but eventually she pulled them back in to her sleeves and hid them.

[4/4] Performance Completed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

There were two more things that the woman needed to do to boost her chakra, and then she would travel to see what it was exactly that she could purchase. She looked around, and smiled as she held her hand out. Rayne removed himself from her body slowly, and Samehada adjusted. The girl looked at the sky once more. How she wished to obtain such flight, it was only possible by one method; death.

[1/3] Advanced Chakra Training: Conentrate

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Doku smiled as she held her palm out, closing her eyes. She began to concentrate her chakra, letting it flow from her arm and down in to her opened up hand. She was ready to finish her training, and smiled as she opened up her eyes, staring at her palm. It was visible, the hot pink chakra that was uniquely hers. It would sit there, emanating from her palm as she stared at it, concentrating on the chakra flow to the one point of her hand. She then made it move forward, concentrating it on the tips of her fingers.

[2/3]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

The girl smiled as the tips of her fingers were glowing a kind hot pink color, she was certain that she had held it there long enough. She then sent bursts of chakra to her her finger tips, each time the glow getting stronger and more ecstatic. Eventually, she stopped, the pink chakra flowing away with the wind. She stood there, bent over and gasping for air. She would then follow through with walking over to a tree and placing herself against the bark, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

[3/3] Concentration Completed

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

The girl awoke, staring at the water as it would beat the sand that surrounded the entirety of the whirlpools. The girl stared at everything as her head would begin to spin, her eyes attempting to lock on to one single thing that she could focus on. Eventually, she stopped and stared at both of her hands. They glowed with pink chakra as she would begin to stand up. She had something that she wanted to create, and knew exactly what products and scrolls she would need.

[1/6] Advanced Chakra Training: Performance (x2)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

The first technique that the girl would use was the Butterfly Kamikaze Unit. She lifted her arms up to the sides, and pieces of flat paper would begin to flow out of it at a rapid rate, moving around in the air. Then, the paper crumpled up and formed a bundle of butterflies that would move around. The woman smiled as she watched all of the butterflies float around so beautifully with the motions from her hands. She then would swing them around and point towards the tree she was just leaning against. All of the butterflies would flutter towards it and then flatten out in to a shuriken. The shuriken then shot towards the bark, slamming in to it and piercing through it.

[2/6]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm

The next technique was going to be one that was of the wet variety. The woman held her hand out, and smiled as she would create a mold for the technique. Making some seals next, she would hold her hand out with her palm facing the ground, smiling as the water would draw in near and would fall within the mold that she had crafted. The water formed a massive demon windmill shuriken crafted from chakra laced water. It then became a solid, and the woman would begin to laugh as she had created a small kitten engraved in the water.

[3/6]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Doku smiled as she looked around, watching the area for movement. A squirrel moved through the trees, and the woman's arms jerked back behind her, and then a swift movement forwards would reveal that she released the Shuriken at the peak of it's arc, sending it twirling through the air and slamming in to the squirrel, pinning it to the base of the tree and killing it near instantly.

[4/6]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:51 pm

The lady was getting fed up with all of the chakra training, and was growing tired. This session was quite long, and uneventful really. She had killed a squirrel, gained a bond with Samehada and fused with Rayne for the first time. That was all that she had done. Well, she would make transporting to another area, to the Merchant City, fun at least. She stood up and took in a deep breath before smiling and placing her hands together to weave through seals.

[5/6]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 pm

The woman's body would flare out once more with paper, staring at the water as it rapidly would spin around violently. She would then shoot outwards and flow through the air silently. The sheets of paper were perfectly flat and there were hundreds, if not thousands of them. They flew around nicely, and eventually would turn in to a bunch of paper crows that would fly through the air, moving up in to the clouds. Eventually, she decided it was time to leave, and Samehada had been grabbed by a bundle of the birds. She then flew away, and headed towards the Merchant City.

[6/6] Performance (x2) Completed

Zombie Swagger

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi happened upon an area that seemed to meet her requirements up until she had approached the water more closely. The waves that should normally be lapping the cost or rocks were pulled back, churning in an odd way. Years of History from the academy came rushing back to her. Whirlpools. That was the only explanation. She had never seen them before in her life and she took this moment to look out into the water, taking it in. Her cape fluttered off towards the side, the wind having picked up. Mi finally unglued her gaze from the water and un-clipped her cape. Even from this height she could still call upon the water if she needed to. First and foremost she had to meditate. It was an essential part of training. Taking a seat, she tuned out her surroundings and focused on her body. The sounds of her breathing in and exhaling. The twitching of her eyelids. The goosebumps that raised against the chill in the air. Now that she was more attuned to herself she opened her eyes in a slow flutter. The chill had caused her cheeks to pinken, a color that complimented her porcelain skin tone.

[1] Efficiently and quickly, Mi went through a series of hand signals. Much practice had made it look as if she had been born doing this when it was not the case at one point in time. With a bleak expression she activated her chakra, calling to the stores in her body.

[2] Pushing the chakra around, she channeled it to her jutsu. The water that was in the little gourd at her waste churned, the cork popping off and a tendril of the water floating into the air in a concentrated little sphere. Mi stared at it, concentrating.

[3] If she spilled the contents on herself right now she would be dealing with a very bad burn, if not worse. The acid mixture she had made earlier was meant for a larger solution not the little amount she had floating above her. Feeling a little anxious, she moved the sphere, her chakra flow increasing as she did so.

[4] To her dismay, her concentration slipped when she heard a loud gurgling sound coming from one of the whirlpools further out from where she was. Quickly, she righted her mistake before the concentration hit the ground. Some of the liquid dribble on her, causing her to yelp and speed up her movement of the concentration back into the gourd. Once it was secure in it's prison, she inspected her little welts that formed on her arm from contact with the concentrate.

[Chakra training performance / +15]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces