Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Homo in Early Teens? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Having been bisexual from an early age, I know that it's a lot about how you feel. Not what you neccesarily want to DO to that person, but how you feel. For you married folks, or long-termers, did you find your hubby or w/e and look at them for the first time and say "I wanna ******** that!" I doubt it. It's the same for us. Nothing but gender is changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 pm
I learned at an early age that I might be bisexual and im still so i dont think it's just a 'stage'. but I was always kind of mature for my age.  

ade4

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 pm
I wanna start off saying that I'm heterosexual.

But, I know that love is love, though in your early teens - I highly doubt you know for sure what you like in a person at that time. At my age, 13 or 14, most females want the same freaking thing in boys and girls.

Of course, I have a very close best friend who is Bisexual, yes she likes boys and girls, and I support her fully with whoever she wants to date - she currently has a boyfriend. I love her dearly and would do pretty much anything for her, and I know that she is still having a hard time 'coming out of the closet' so I will keep by her side until she feels comfortable with whom she wants to be and who she is.

So, basically, I think that it's not a phase - and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't had a close relationship or experienced the feelings the that come with loving the opposite sex.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 pm
I've known I liked both girls and boys since I was 6; I'm 22 now and it hasn't changed. I believe it's different for everyone. Being bi-curious is entirely normal during someone's teenage years, however, and it's not something anyone should be ashamed of, which is why I dislike claims that people who "change their minds" were only looking for attention. Similarly, I don't believe anyone is 100% gay or straight. Sexuality is fluid and and complex.  

sterek

Tipsy Genius

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas