Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Little Devil Type-- Hikaru Hitachiin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 pm
Tamaki looked up from the couch he sat upon. "Well, aren't we getting popular?" the blonde says winking at Hikaru. "I hope you get equal time with each customer."

"What are you talking about?" Kairi says looking at Tamaki questioningly. "Can I re-call prom? That was a social networking event and you and I spent the entire time ..." Kairi stopped herself for she knew she would be in trouble to. She was a hostess and should have been working too. Instead, Tamaki and her danced the entire time. Not exactly gaining customers. "Nevermind. You are the King afterall. I apologize."

Tamaki laughed at Kairi's mistake. "But it was fun. I enjoyed going to prom with you." Tamaki smiled and let his mind wander. "Oh! We need to get our costumes for Halloween ready! I really want to do a good theme, but can also turn romantic. Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled and nodded at Tamaki. "Will do, Tono," he said. He sat at a table. It was going to be hard picking up customers by himself; the brotherly love act he pulled with Kaoru was their signature.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am
User Image

"Your welcome." Miya said smiling. "If its any help I could go get him for you so you can talk. He seems extremely important to you and if he is hurting you that much with not being here why don't you tell him?" She asked seriously confused. If they are twins then why arent they together? Miya thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 am
"I see," was Elykl's only reply. She might as well read here, since the place seemed peaceful and relaxing. But was it okay to just sit on the ground and read? Sure she's done that all her life when all the chairs were taken, but the whole school looked very sophisticated, so it doesn't seem like a normal thing around here.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm
Kairi looked up, "You do not where Kao-chan is either?" The blonde was now more worried than sad/awkward.

Tamaki also wore a worried expression. "I'm so sorry to hear that for the both you, Kairi and Hikaru. I knew you two were very close with him. I'm sure he will re-appear."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm
Kasanoda had been gone for quite a while and had just returned from the gardening club. "Kyouya-senpai told me to come here, saying I could assist," he said softly to himself. He looked up and saw the people in the music room. He saw one of the twins, and he immediately thought, Kaoru's back?!! ....Wait, no... Then, this must be... Hikaru? He was quite confused, but alas, he was a redhead, so this must have been what Kyouya had wanted him to do. "But... They're a ginger, and I am... not," he began muttering to himself. He saw Haruhi and blushed. "Urgh, as long as I can be near him, I'll do it!"
He attempted a stride and failed (of course). "MAH!!!!" he said, his face turning red.  

mintages

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi noticed the hurt in Hikaru's eyes. He put a hand on his back and smiled. "It's okay, Hikaru. I bet you he's okay. Be happy with us here, huh?" he suggested. He turned his head to see Kasanoda's regular falling. "Oh, hello, Casanova-kun. Are you okay?"

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 pm
Kairi was startled by Kasanoda tripping. "Ah!" the girl yelps, she then realized it was Kasanoda and calmed down. "Kasanoda-kun! Are you alright?" Kairi was so on edge right now, the slightest bump would send her falling. She tried to wear hostess smile, but it was just not showing.

Tamaki also asked about Kasanoda's well-being. "We need to teach you to dance, Casanova-chan. It will help you balance." However, when Kairi yelped, he immeaditly had an arm around her. 'Well, I might as well. She likes to be comforted. Takes one to know one.', Tamaki thought smiling.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled, almost about to laugh. He was trying to decide whether he should go to see Kaoru or stay like Haruhi suggested. He was torn between the two.
~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Kasanoda stood up flushed red. "...Uh, y-yeah," he tried to avert Haruhi and Kairi's eyes. I can't look at them like this...! he screamed in his head. He looked over at Hikaru and began to stutter. "A-ah, Hi-hikaru.... Would you... help.... me.........." He began to get more embarrassed, "I uh, I mean, help me and the gardening club with something? We're thinking of having some designer aprons and whatnot, which I don't get, since.... we'll end up getting it dirty, but the president said we should still represent Ouran with our best intentions and so..." He stopped in his babbling. "Never mind, you don't have to do it!" he said quickly.  

mintages

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru turned to look at Kasanoda. "Huh...?" he asked him. The redhead had been talking so fast Hikaru didn't even realize what he'd asked him. "Can you repeat that again, Bossa Nova-kun?"
~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:29 pm
opens door "Hello? Is anyone here?" Elari called, poking her head into the room.  

Elari Firestar

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi placed his index finger on his chin and then proceeded to snap his fingers. "I believe he's asking you to design some gardening aprons for his club, Hikaru. It's probably a good thing to have asked you, huh? You really know what's fashionable, and it's a good thing to be able to help out another part of the academy, right?" he said. He was thinking about all the times in middle school there were fundraisers and whatnot.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm
"Helloooo? Hikaru-san?" Michi peeked inside and sees her friends. "Um...am I interrupting something...?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 am
Elari looked over at Michi. "Hopefully not. Love your outfit by the way."

Elari walked into the room, pausing as she spotted a friend. "Kairi?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]