FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 pm
Lyvidian

I was in peasant clothes for a while when I started, because my first 1k was spent in Emo Glasses. XD

ah yes i remember wearing the emo glasses forever. and the elf ears because they were expensive back then. i saved forever to get the fairy wings. i was so proud when i finally got them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 am
Just found my old bump! That was my original avi, and I was using this in 2004.

User Image

Wearing: Burn Hot Top, #000000 Complex Jacket, #000000 Complex Pants, and Black Goth Boots. I use to think this outfit was the s**t. The complex jacket was one of the first items I quested for. X3  

Lyvidian

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 am
I remember changing servers when one server was too slow... aka sasha to ian or whatever else there was. I forget.

Edit: And people kept telling me to get out of my peasant clothes for the longest time... I don't think I ever ended up changing until I came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 am
I missed all that stuff... I was here I donno, 3 years ago? XD  

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 am
Scythe de Zaran
I remember changing servers when one server was too slow... aka sasha to ian or whatever else there was. I forget.

I vaguely remember that. D;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 am
Giyari
I missed all that stuff... I was here I donno, 3 years ago? XD

Not much changes in the last 3 years?  

Lyvidian

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 am
there have been a few changes in the last 3 years but i think that's mainly when zomg came out and all the prices started to inflate drastically.

@Lyvidian love the old bump by the way. did you draw that? i remember questing for the complex shirt in black. i thought it was the coolest shirt in the world.

i remember when the 80's and 70's clothes first came out. they were amazing and i remember when the hipster set first came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am
@ foxy_chick99_123: Yeah, I drew that, and a friend of mine did the coloring for me. P: Sadly, I haven't really drawn much since '04, so I'm a little out of practice. Hopefully I'll get some motivation soon to start doodling out my character designs to make my story a comic.

Aside from that... I remember thinking the same thing when the 80's and 70's clothes came out. XD The hipster set didn't really impress me. >_>;  

Lyvidian

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 pm
I found the old NPC pics! But they're cut-off because I made them banners for my old charity...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
From left to right: Ian, Vanessa, Sasha, Ruby, Moira, Liam, Edmund, Agatha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm
GYAH!!! I LOVE the old NPC pictures!!! Especially Liam. Mmmm, Liam....  

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 pm
LoL! XD I like Ian's old pic. I don't like vampire Ian (he's a vamprie now, right? i didn't catch up with the comics yet...). I really like Moira's old pic, too! New Moira pic looks... not the same. It's her, but an imposter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm
oops, lol

fail edit.  

Lyvidian

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 pm
yeah i think Ian's a vampire now... but i don't get how he didn't know he was a vampire. i miss the old Ian... mmm... Ian. and whatever happened to the chick that used to run the cash shop? she just disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm
Don't remember the cash shop chick.

Also, just went around the Gaia map for the first time in forever... What happened to the Post Office that was in Durem? D:  

Lyvidian

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 am
i don't remember if there was a post office in durem. but i went to gambino and one of the shops still says it's the hat shop. i miss all of the old shops. now they've brought in new shops and new people and i don't even know who the heck they are. some back story would be nice.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff