Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 pm
A whirl of wind would be heard, but if someone looked at where it was coming from they would see nothing, unless they had the sharingan. Ganchou watched silent and unmoving, invisible to all. He wanted to see how the boy would react when faced with another swordsmen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm
(Part of my training then?)

Howaido cocked an eye to the noise, his ears were keen, hell all his senses were keen, he didnt say anything though. He took three shuriken and threw them in an arch towards Ganchou, then he pulled out his big cleaver. When Ganchou looked Howaido would have moved though, he was behind Ganchou now, the upper hand, but it only seemed that way.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:12 pm
Ganchou merely leaped away, landing silently several feet away. He knew the boy would probably just assume it was the wind or something. He stared more intently at the other swordsman there.

/Previously and currently in use: Meisai Gakure no Jutsu*A-Ranked Maruton*/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:45 pm
"Hmm... well thats odd, I swore I heard something..." he shrugged and went back to himself, but kept an ear open.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Setsumane Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Itto-Ryu Iai: Shishi Sonson [ One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song ]
&
Null Release: Stimulating Armor

[1/7] & [1/9]

Before beginning his training, Sarus took a moment to examine his beautiful sword. Wado Ichimonji; The sword has a pure-white hilt, with a circular hand-guard. Wadō Ichimonji has a powerful blade when used by a competent swordsman. It is also quite durable, That's why Sarus is gonna primarily use it for Ittoryu

[2/7] & [2/9]

He formed six metallic clones and commanded thm to surround him. He was going to begin his one sword style training. Not only that, but his Kaiser Fist training as well. Sarus wasn't gonna waste his time as a ninja and live his life playing a boring game. Sarus began breathing deeply to prepare training.

[3/7] & [3/9]

Sarus took off his large shirt/cloak.Revealing, what most people would be surprised about, an extremely well fit physique. Cut muscles, speed bump abs, everything. He folded it up and placed it on top of his backpack. Sarus also noticed something else, Jiro-san was sleeping! This training was going to be intense and he could be caught in it. Sarus quickly lifted up his pet panda cub and backpack and rushed over to the boy; holding Wado Ichimonji in his mouth. "Can you watch these for me?" Although he had the sword in his mouth and could be mistaken by the way he pronounced words, but the boy wasn't stupid enough to not understand him. Sarus left the things in his hands and went back to his clones. They moved further down in the dojo so they won't interfere with them.

[4/7] & [4/9]

They once again formed a circle and Sarus stood in the middle. There was only one rule to this training game; The clone would have to "die" once they were hit in a vital spot. With a serious expression, Sarus comannded to go all out and begin. They all rushed to begin a physical attack. Sarus jumped into the air as they all collided into each other. Sarus landed onto of the head of the one that was behind him and sheathed his sword. He held it vertically in front of him while holding the handle. He was gonna begin to learn the first technique of the Power of The Cursed Three.

[5/7] & [5/9]

Sarus aimed for the one diagnoally in front of him, but when tried to perform the technique, the cut wasn't deep enough and it failed. As consequences, well what Sarus sees as a consequence, the same clone that he attacked elbowed him in his left rib cage and sent him flying into the wall to his right. As Sarus try to pull himself out of the wall, he saw the six clones flying towards him to attack.

[6/7] & [6/9]

Sarus got out of the wall and this time, tried to perform the Stimulating Armor. It slightly flickered on and off. A quick yellow kept on like a broken light. They were moving closer and Sarus closed his eyes to hear them. Since they were obviously not human, they couldn't breathe. But air flows around and through everything. He listened closely and stopped and trying the Armor for a moment. When he performed the attack this time, he attack to clones diagonally. The cut was deep, but it didn't go all the way through. The clones themselves were getting mad as soon as he turned around, they were behind and attacking rapidly.

[7/7] & [7/9]

They were in the midst of battling with fist. Back and forth, Sarus and the clones throw fist at each other. Sarus' fist was tough enough to punch their metallic bodies and have effect on them. Sarus looked like he was losing was on equal grounds with them. Sarus jumped from the mingling, and held Wado, vertically in it's sheath, in front of him. He was all serious now. He performed the technique perfectly and successfully sevvered the heads of two clones. Which resulted in them to turn back into iron sand. They have loss the game.

[8/9]

All that was left was the Stimulating Armor. Using his raiton element, or trying to use his raiton element, Sarus continuously tried to activate the armor while training with the remaining four clones. His determination was driving him and his energy kept rising. The static was rushing through his skin.

[9/9]

The battling was definetley intense as he predicted. He had several cuts,bruises, and some blood from his mouth. They were only minor though. As a powerful blow landed in Sarus' stomach, something snapped and he instantly sent a head flinging strike to the clones face. When he hit him, he noticed a bright yellow coating around his body. Yep, it was the Stimulating Armor. Sarus no longer felt exhaustion or fatigue. He looked at the clones with a new ambition in his eyes.

Kaiser Crown,Elbow Bolt, & Guillotine Drop

[1/4] & [1/4] & [1/4]

At this point, Sarus has sheathed Wado Ichimonji and purely battling with his bruised fist. The four clones were putting up tough fight. Sarus tried Kaiser Crown on one of the clones, Elbow Bolt on the other, once he got them on the ground, Guillotine Drop.

[2/4] & [2/4] & [2/4]

The Kaiser Crown was not surprisingly hurting him at all. He was able to perform the move several during his battle until he was able to knock of the head of one of the clones. Which meant another loser to this game.

[3/4] & [3/4] & [3/4]

The Elbow Bolt was delivered several timee over the course of the training and was completed.

[4/4] & [4/4] & [4/4]

Sarus was reaching his physical limits. He was tired of playing this "game." He ended the last two clones with the Lion's Song and gathered his sand. He retrieved his belongings from the boy and made his way to the academy once again.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 pm
After watching the boy practice, he inaudibly sighed then released the jutsu. To Howaido, it would seem as if he appeared from nowhere. "Well, that was interesting. So, have you done much practice for the chunnin exams?" he asked, meanwhile staring oddly after the boy who was leaving.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm
"Gaaah...." Howaido came around with a slightly surprised look,"Ganchou-san.... how did you get behind me?" He scratched his head slightly embarassed, it took a moment to register the mans words. "Oh, yes Ive learned about all I can.... I just need help furthering my training in my Bukijutsu and Taijutsu styles, the techniques arent as easy as they seemed." He thought a moment, well theres nothing like an elders wisdom, so he would ask him,"Ganchou-san, what were the Chuunin exams like for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm
"Well, it's not well known, but I never actually got to take my exams. I was on my way when the village was brutally attacked. Most of our men were at the exams, so only the Captain, Mamoru (She wasn't the kage then, of course) and Bast-sensei were there. I mean, not one foot out of the gate and bam, a whole army was at our feet. Took a whole week for the 4 of us to fend them off, and I got impaled through the stomach. Boy, that was a long time healing. So, I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of know-how on the exams, just that there is fighting and some other kind of exam. Now, let's work on your styles..." he said, tossing a detailed guide sheet over.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"Ah, Bast-san told me about that event, she said it was quite exciting, haha, so youre gonna help me then Ganchou-san?" He smiled as the list was thrown to him,"Ah, so this is it then, lets get started shall we?" He couldnt help giving that light smile known to his clan, closed eyes and wide lip smirk, he brought out his cleaver sword and other two weapons placing them down and set up a sparring clone as well,"Ready!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 pm
Post Count Deductions:
-1 Dojo
-1 Class
-2/3 Teacher
[Chez is there a set number for tutor bonuses?]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Lets try, Ken no Nageru: Ichi (Sword Juggle: One)," he picked up the cleaver and began to heave a sigh as he stretched his legs. He swung the sword around with both hands loosening his arms, then he closed on the clone with a practice swing. It missed and the clone jumped back, he came in and gave a slash at the clone barely wounding it as he went through with the swing.
1/6

As he came through with his attack he braced and prepared to execute. As the swing came full house he flung the cleaver in the air allowing momentum to take it soaring. Now he chased in to the clone to practice his taijutsu as the attack called for.
2/6 1/6

He was coming in quickly on the clone now and came for a swift punch,which missed and turned into a hand stand windmill kick spin. As he came back on his legs the clone sent a straight punch for him.
3/6 2/6

As the punch came for him he smiled and reached out with both hands. He grabbed the oncoming punch as the clone tried to adjust but was trapped. As both hands clasped onto the fist, Howaido moved quickly forwards.
4/6 3/6

As he moved he was now behind the clone and ready to exact this simple counter attack move. He then gave a full on thrust forward using the arms as leverage to throw the clone through the ground.
5/6 4/6

As the clone came down it crashed hard into the floor trying to pull its arm loose as it landed with a crash. The large cleaver now came flying down with a crash as it hit the floor perfectly in time with the hit on the clone.
6/6 5/6

"Tenshin Bansa," he spoke as the clone was forced to snap its arm bone as the fall pinned it to the ground. Howaido dusted off his hands as he smiled,"Quite handy I see, haha."
6/6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Now for the final attack..." he made two clones, one for Bukijutsu and one for Taijutsu. "Ken no Nageru: Ni (Sword Juggle: Two)."
1/6

Taking out his cleaver from the ground he turned to face the clone whom had waited for nothing to start attacking. He barely dodged with a flip and took his sword to block the attack on the broad side.
2/6

With a swift turn he swung hard at the clone knocking it back and tossing up the sword as the swing came full circle. He pulled out his wakizashi as soon as the sword flew straight he was on the clone again with his wakizashi.
3/6

As he charged in the other sword came crashing down and he swung hard at the clone. It dodged and parried as he threw up the katana and whipped out his tanto. "Come on, Ive got all the weapons in my grasp, now."
4/6

As he extended the light white chakra into his tanto the blade extended for a clean cut and he spun the blade over head. He stabbed the clone straight through the chest to end the struggle.
5/6

He put up his tanto as the attack ended and slid it in its hilt, he walked to the wakizashi and put it away too as he moved to the Cleaver. As he sealed it back in its scroll, he sat by Ganchou to take a small break,"How was that Ganchou-san?"
6/6

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm
"Excellent progress!" He said, having watched him work. "I myself have no aptitude for such work, but you do it quite well. Tea to wet the throat?" he said, offering a gourd filled with tea. Unfortunately, if he did drink the tea, it wouldn't help him at all, being the Sand's special Insomniac Tea, guaranteed to put you to sleep after just 2 cups. Somehow, Ganchou could drink it straight for day's on end and only feel refreshed and invigorated.

He remembered where the exam would be held, and pondered something for a while. Setting down the gourd on a table, he said "I'm going to attend to something... continue practicing, but do be careful. Ciao!" and headed for the kage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm
"No thank you Ganchou-san, I am a water person myself, aha," he smiled pulling out a gourd of water and drinking it. By the time he opened his eyes he heard Ganchou leaving though," G-Ganchou-san... arigato!?" He half choked as he waved off the Jounin,"Well I guess my trainings nearly done then.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:31 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

He sat up and stretched having taken a little nap, Howaido found it was early morning, he had in fact taken a bit of the tea. He stood up and flexed to get himself warm and move his muscles, then he went to the chopping block as he called it.
1/6

A wooden dummy with several pegs for Taijutsu practice, these were not as optical for his Bukijutsu as now at his level he ended up slicing them in half with little effort. He stretched his legs and squatted, touched his toes, stretched his arms behind his back the usual feats of flexibility. He bent over backwards and spun his arms as he stretched his back moving from side to side till he could almost turn around all the way partially.
2/6

With his body loose he went for some warm up practice strikes on the dummy. He used his arms like whips in their flexible fluid moves. He crouched and came up with a two handed strike and spun with a drop kick and hand stand for a windmill kick to flip forwards and come back up hitting with his hands from behind a very sneaky trick move.
3/6

The dummy splintered with each hit his attacks stronger now, and with the final attack he snapped off two pegs and flung it on its back. He grinned slightly and made a clone to spar with, stepping back the clone lunged and he kicked at its stomach. It grabbed his leg which he used to come off the ground with leverage spin for a jaw kick with his right foot and land on his hands to throw the clone into the floor with the foot it had caught.
4/6

The clone rebounded and jumped back up coming at him with a simple axe kick to the collar bone. As the kick came forwards he caught the kick and with his right foot gave a swift kick to the clones groin. As the kick hit his right foot came down to pivot on its toe and leave a step in spin, with the spin his left foot came up and around.
5/6

"Koran..." he came down as he spun his back to the clone and the foot still in hold he jerked the foot forwards and came down with his left foot kicking the clone on its left foot. The kick would break its toes and send its left foot reeling back out from under the clone. As the clone fell forwards it struggled to return to its feet and remained on the ground before dispersing.
6/6

"Hah, now thats a technique..." he smirked as he finished picking up his things and headed for the Kazekages office.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff