Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Enclosed Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm
letting go of the clones they began to fall and he let them poof away before they hit the water. he focused his chakra around his body making sure that it would form into that of his sensei. he'd seen him once but had a good memory. as such he used the transformation jutsu to turn into him.
((15/20))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm
karal monitored his chakra pathways and used the art of tree climbing on one foot so that he could take the other off and try to balance himself.
((16/20))  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 pm
karal now focused on extending less chakra for greater effect. he found that if he concentrated he could actually use less chakra while still maintaining the same level of quality in the jutsu.
((17/20))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 pm
through his meditating on his body and it's functionings he seemed to have come accross something odd about him. he focused into his pathways and looked into his chakra pool. he found that it seemed to have expanded somehow. he hadn't been using less chakra but drawing from a larger source.
((18/20))  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
as he focused on the chakra pool the extra chakra seemed to fade in and out. he figured that it hadn't established a permanent connection with him and he needed to work on it. he focused the chakra from the pool into forging a connection to the extra chakra.
((19/20))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm
as soon as the connection was made to the extra chakra he seemed to be filled with more control over his chakra and more power in his chakra.
((20/20 state of control complete))  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 pm
karal lept off the tree and landed in water. after surfacing he then lazed back and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 am
Siniku would walk in, transformed into a rather attractive orange haired woman and would dip into the pool, "Oh my... Its rather warm today isn't it sir?" 'she' would ask before getting into the springs next to Karal, "So whats your name?" 'she' would ask again before looking to him with 'her' big purple eyes.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 pm
karal looked at the woman respectfully but with an obvious lack of intrest in his eyes.
"my name is karal hakemoto. and you?"
he asked really only wondering where his sensei could be but deciding that a little conversation couldn't hurt to pass the time. leaning back he soaked his bald head in the water and let the tattoos sparkle in the glistening mist from the springwater heat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 pm
Siniku would giggle and scoot closer to the boy the water barely hiding her chest that was under the water, "Oh... My name is Yumi Nagasaki. Are you a Ninja from the village?" 'she' asked as she got closer, "I didn't expect a ninja to be so cuuuuute." 'she' would add giving a nervous giggle.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:45 pm
karal just kept sitting in the position he was in. his thoughts now drifted towards those of his clan and how the other members faired.
"yes i am a ninja of suna. it is nice to meet you yumi nagasaki. i hope i am not intruding on your time."
he said calmly. it was drilled into him at a young age that although sexuality is important as a human being it is not needed at his age nor in his position as a ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 pm
"Geeeeez... Of all the Genin I had to train it had to be the BORING one!" said the 'woman' as smoke would poof up around her and next to the Genin was his Sensei, Siniku Yoshimitsu, "Boo!"  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm
karal just blinked at the remark and the transformation. boring was one way he could be described. most who got to know him wouldn't call him that. but outwardly he would definately appear that way.
"you're late."
he said with a calm face but he did let his eyes show that he was saying this in jest to hopefully lighten his sensei's mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 pm
"Nope... I'm not late I got here when I needed to be here." said the ANBU Captain as he adjusted his mask, "So tell me... WHat are your Specialties....?" he asked.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:43 pm
sheldon nodded not wanting to argue the point of being on time.
"my specialties are in taijutsu. i am more geared towards a manouverable fast and defencive style than anything else."
he said reflecting on his training of basic styles less comonly accepted in the shinobi world. he had found he had a special afinity for countering.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff