Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:51 pm
San gave a smile. Hopefully, the instructor understood the tactic that the Satetsu gennin was using. it was flattery, but only to see when the Oragami girl opened up, what she was REALLY capable. He spoke, returning his voice to normal, addressing the instructor but also letting "Indigo" hear.

"Your right sir, i am training with Six and have learned a trick or two. But for now, i was charged with the mission of gathering a team so we would have plenty of bonding time and team training time before the Chuunin exams. I was hoping to observe your students talents. I had thought carefully of the strengths and weaknesses of me and my other team mate, Arus Hatake, and thought that she would be a perfect match up for us."

San spoke with an adnormal intellegence for a gennin, but was never smug about it. He had always had the skill for assessing peoples skills, which made him a good leader but also a good team member. He choose this team not only by ability, but by mental structure and natural talent to bond as well as work as a team. Too many shinobi teams had been disabled during a mission because one member had tried to outshine all the others.....and failed. This caused the others to be down a member and outnumbered most times. This "Poison" was something San was going to try to avoid.

"Would you agree sensei?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm
This boy had gotten the point right on the button... smart kid. He stalled for time by returning the jug to his belt, and discreetly grabbing the set of cards. In a second, he whipped through them, then returned them to their pouch. To the Gennin's eyes, it would only have looked as if his hands had blurred for a few seconds, then stopped. "Hrm. I agree with your assessment, but the choice is indeed mostly up to Kami. When she finishes with the wind clone, we will return to the Academy, and she will learn some eisenjutsu. As for you two, I will have a "Special" course set up. When she is settled you will meet me there. Now, Kami, do you accept their "invitation"?  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:32 pm
San got that feeling in his stomach again: excitement. It seemed as if all the Jounin and above took keen interest in the growth of their students and continually challenged them to grow and flurish; a trait not seen in the other villages. To the Satetsu gennin, this was the single reason that the sand stood above everything else. Although just an avatar, even the Kage wasnt above training little gennin, making the kids learn faster, try harder, and have a more keen skill set. And San was determined to be the next set of Jounin to do this, and raise the next generation of Sand Ninja.

He offered a slight nod to the sensei. He knew he would need to train a little longer before his "special task" was assigned. Failure was not an option fo San, and he had good Confidence that his team would harbor the same mentality. He voice spoke full of confidence, as well as excitement.

"Of course sensei. You will come let us know when she is ready, or will we have to be their until then? Sensei Six Wants me to inform "her" When my mission is complete so we can commence our training again."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

[Kaze Bunshin Learned ;D]

... Levi had a look of slight disgust. This boy was familiar, that kid from her academy. From what she remembered, he wouldn't be scared from a little thing like that. She ignored San's little request, quickly turning around to speak with Ganchou. "Chou-san, Im sure you saw that was no killing intent move," The game she played before began to grow boring. The kunoichi leaned againts a wall, simply listening to their little discussion. Huh, he was inviting him in to a little group? Though as much as she wanted to say no, the word of agreement escaped from her lips...

... She performed the same several handsigns as the previous time, "Kaze Bunshin." Gusts of winds from the room began to form together, creating a clone of the kunoichi. She stood silent watching how long it would last-- until her patience gave up (1 minute). "Well then, see y'all at the Academy~" The girl ran down the stairs, hoping to be the first one there, while her clone walked in quite a slow pace...

[/exit//ditch]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm
"I'll let you know. Seems she likes you all!" he said, then suddenly she ran out again. "GOSH DANG IT! Anyways, I'll settle her and meet you at the course (Will be a new thread) later. See you soon!" He ran out after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm
San offered a smile as the ninja ran off. She was childish, but had a good mind and a light heart which would be good for missions and travelings. Although San would want to train now, he understood the importance of her sensei preparing her for the "special" test. For now he would return to Six and declare mission accomplished. The gennin walked down the stairs to the academy to speek to his sensei.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus entered the library with his head tilited towards the floor. He did this so that people could not see his face. Sarus moved to the second floor of the library. Nothing on the first floor interested him. His white cloak & hood was meaningless against the heat of second floor. He needed a few things for his new future.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Nuance Lilith←×ニュアンス リリス ×
User Image××××××××S a n d jounin teacher

A tall, black eyed, and mature brunette walked into the Library, clad in the trappings of a Sand Jounin. Walking over to the front desk, she made some inquiries in a soft voice, and walked over to a shelf, pulling several books off of it. Giving a contented sigh, she brought them over to a small table near the entrance, and opened one, propping it up and looking as if she was reading intently. In reality however, "she" was gazing over the library, watching closely everyone who entered and exited, before thinking that "she" had outdone herself on this disguise. Not even the ANBU who lined the walls noticed anything off, and that meant that only those such as Siniku, Mamoru, or Bast could see anything off. Content, 'she' remained there, gazing out over the Library while looking as if reading a book intently. After a short while, she got up, returned the books and thanked the Librarian, and left.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus flipped through many books and picked ones that he needed the most. A few books & scrolls that related to Raiton and Doton. A book about natrual disasters. A few on legendary clans around the world and some on his own. Lastly, a map to a place he needed to go in the near future. Sarus coated each of the books and scrolls with iron sand and placed them into his iron sand packed backpack. He now moved on to the academy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
Seizon would walk into the library after being in the Kage's office. He took would show the one of the librarians the slip and tell them which Tai and Bukijutsu he wished to have. They moved about, grabbing the scrolls and they would come back hand him the scrolls and he would then leave the library.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San worked his way into the Library. If he was trying to hide out and destroy information, which the bandit was obviously doiing, this would have been the perfect location to do it. Running, San checked in every spot he could think of till he exhausted his search. Finally dissapointed in his search, San returned to the entrance and would return to the Kage to report. As he would make his way to the university, he would also do a much deeper search there cause he would be training gennin.

Not at the stand, entrance, hospital, library, fountain, and the university, this guy was not in Suna anymore. He would return again, that much was certain.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 pm
Proud and with his new headband strapped firmly to his forehead, Kaza quietly walk inside this overwhelming establishment, his heart finally calm from the meeting with the Kazekage.It seemed as though Kaza was the only Genin there. Kaza immediately heads for the second floor to gather a few "scrolls." The heat of the second floor didn't bother Kaza to much, he was too intent on finding the scrolls he wanted and needed to begin his journey. The first skill Kaza wanted to learn was"Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)" then "Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)" Grabbing the scrolls along with others that interested him Kaza advances to the academy..  

ScantWolf

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm
eziel walked in silently. he was tired but he wanted some quiet time. he sat in a corner and pulled out a scroll his clan had given him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm
after reading about the history of his clan Eziel walked out looking for maby soneone to train with.  

dreadno

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces