Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Developed Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm
Ganchou arrived, and requisitioned several items for his upcoming trip.

Included were:
- 45 pounds of Insomniac Tea blend
- A miniature camera with 3 shots
- Small recording device
- Variable voice changer
- A pouch made of strong waterproof material
- Identification papers, changing his rank from ANBU to Chunnin, and his age to 18, as well as his name. It wouldn't do to have his true identity known.
- A bit of makeup to make him look younger
- A cart to carry it all.

He applied the makeup, swapped out his papers for the new ones, changed his voice a little, and stored all Anbu gear in a locker until needed. He discreetly hid the recording device on his clothing, and the camera in a pouch in his sleeve. He then left off, with the wagons trailing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm
After entering the lands and showing his papers, Ganchou proceeded to the lockup and inventory, and finally removed the disguise he'd been wearing for the past days. Stowing the entire disguise in a special locker, he gathered his gear, papers, and supplies and returned to being himself, lowering his mask over his head and putting on his cloak, finally back in his home grounds. He headed for the Kage's office, stopping along the way to visit the latrine, and exited with a smelly brown bag, which he pulled two devices out of then discarded in a wastebasket.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm
ACT: Performance x2: 6/6
HCT: Performance x2: 4/4
GCT: Performance x2: 0/4
Chakra Gained: 60
Chakra Left: 120

Descending in to the Developed Lands, Bast feared hitting the hard rocks below her. She quickly thrust a B-Ranked amount of Chakra in to Sekkai Saka and slid down the slick sides. She rolled at the bottom until she came to a stop, and then stood up.

She brushed herself off with a mumble or two. With a sigh, she formed a hand sign and used up another B-Ranked amount of Chakra with Doryu Heki. The wave of mud shot upward and held its position, ready for an incoming attack.

Feeling playful, Bast pulled out a length of wire from her bag. She strung it out in a long arc and, just as it was passing the mud wall, she fired an arc of Chakra from it. The Chakra cleanly cut the earth in two.

The woman watched as the energy buried itself in the cliff face. She sighed and formed a hand seal and exhaled. From the gash on the cliff face came another hill of rock, similar to the first.

The woman positioned herself so that the first and second mounds were in a line. She held up the string again, this time in a circle, and fired. The ensuing damage to both of the mounds caused both to collapse. They started to do so, at least. Bast activated Inryoku no Nijuurasen and nullified the gravity of the area. The rocks hung in space for a moment before she ended the technique, and then they crashed to the ground.

After this, she placed her hands on the ground. A crevice opened up before the woman. The large mark scarred the earth and continued expanding. The woman lifted her hands from the ground and formed a hand sign. A small invisible bridge formed across the still canyon. Bast stepped out on to what appeared to be thin air.

Next, the woman pulled out a scroll and created a ramp to the bottom of the canyon via Kekkai Houin. She hopped on to the slope and slid downward. Once at the bottom, the woman looked around. After becoming bored, she turned around. She pointed her hands backward and activated Assassin's Rush, shooting up the ramp. She only activated it for a moment, though, and landed on the solid ground.

After landing, the woman flopped over and fell asleep to replenish Chakra.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:38 pm
ACT: Performance x2: 6/6
HCT: Performance x2: 4/4
GCT: Performance x2: 4/4
Chakra Gained: 90
Chakra Left: --

Bast stirred and awoke several hours later with her Chakra replenished. Following her training exercises, she formed a hand sign and touched her launchpad. It quickly turned to stone and fell away. The woman backed away from the edge of the canyon and thought for a moment about what to do next. She decided that creating a barrier would be fun, and whipped out her scroll. After a quick series of hand signs, a clear wall appeared with enough Chakra to block most techniques. It hovered above her menacingly. The woman basked in the splendor of such a barrier, and then retrieved her wire again. She pointed it upward through the barrier and fired off a blast of energy that cleaved the barrier in two. Finally, with her Chakra low again, the woman used Uitenpen to return the area to its former state. The rocks and dirt were smooth and unscathed as they had been before her arrival. Everything looked as it had the day prior, and nothing was amiss.

Without a glance backward, the woman strolled away to tend to other business.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm
Ganchou quickly popped in for a look around. The guards on duty assured him that no one had been there, and the facility was very secure. Nodding, he left and went on to the next part of the village.

Mission 1/?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:38 pm
He'd realized what he needed to do, and had redirected himself to the developed lands. There was only one section completely free from the Kage's supervision, but if Bast came by he'd be done for. Ganchou entered an indiscreet building and talked with the receptionist at length, before flashing an ID and entering past the bookcase that slid open. He foudn one of the messengers, and gave him a message. He directed everyone else out to a separate area, again flashing the ID, and waited.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

Out of the ground next to Ganchou, San arose to face his fellow ANBU. He had a kunai drawn, and seemed to be on high alert as far as his senses went, but he wasn't wearing his mask or hood so his friend could easly identify him.

"You summoned me? Friend?....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 am
Ganchou whirled around, his own kunai drawn. Seeing that it was San, he gave a sigh of relief, but all the same backed up and kept the Kunai ready. "Were you followed. Did THEY FOLLOW YOU?" He seemed antsy, and very nervous.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image

San took a few breaths before answering. When ganchou was acting this way, something was very off. The Satetsu answered in the ANBU cold emotionless voice to alert his friend that he to was being quite serious.

"I just came from training with Six sensei, and no my friend....i am never followed"

By who or what ganchou meant was still a mystery to San, but he figured he would be briefed accordingly when the time came. The fac he had to actually use a code infront of the Kage ment something was going on on a deep dark level.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm
"You were training... with HER?!" Ganchou exclaimed, bacing back another step. touching his radio, he called in for a report on the locations of all of Mamoru, and sighed at their responses. All green. "Phew..." He said, sheathing his weapon. "Sit. We have a grave matter at hand." He said, indicating the table as he sat down. "Read that folder there, please."  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

San snickered slightly as ganchou spoke about reading as it was obvious San had a black blindfold across his eyes. He did however use his heightened sense of touch to run his right hand fingers over the document, feeling and "reading" the ink on the paper. His eyebrows lifted as he finished the document, and he moved his head to face ganchou. His voice was full of surprise and slight worry, adding some thought and feeling into the situation.

"wow...that was interesting....what are we going to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 pm
He watched as San "read" the folder, Miyamoto style. "It concerns me gravely. The IBD is most certainly our very own ANBU Captain, Siniku. If that is the case, blowing his cover would kill him just as surely as if we did it ourselves. Furthermore, the fact that this is a directive straight from Mamoru means He knew all along who the attacker was, what those flowers were... and helped in preventing us from pursuing him too far. Thus, there is only one thing we can do. A Directive-X Mission. The ones used for "Plausible Deniability, if you would. We're going in fast, deep, and without support. Basically, fading into the background. I have been perfecting a technique in order to do just that. We will be able to move undetected, however until we release the seal, jutsu would be unusable, even your clan's. And releasing it would give a huge beacon as to our location. Think your skill is up to the challenge? And if you're wondering, our mission will be simple, and be this: Extraction. To Everyone else, Kidnapping. We take him down, fade away, and eventually return. With a sample, if possible. What do you think?" He motioned first to a scroll on his back, then a map of the country side, knowing San could trace the movements in his Chakra, before leaning back and glancing at San.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded in approval. He was an ANBU now, and he was born, raised, and trimmed for these kinds of missions. For his country, he would do everything, and Ganchou knew that. Also, the fact his comrade trusted him enough to tell him this info as well as ask him to join was not only a testament to his skill but also a testament to ganchou's teachings. It had been clear to San even before he was a jounin that Ganchou had been doctoring him for the ANBU program. Maybe San would ask him about it one day, the fact that he actually made it in and was successful.

Standing, the satetsu spoke quickly and with a little bravado in his voice.

"im with you brother. Just you and me?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm
"Just you and me. We go fast, strike hard at the right moment, and get out just as fast. I know it will be hard on you to loose the use of your chakra, at least while under the cover, but it will allow us to avoid detection, at least for some while. This scroll contains a copy of the jutsu, so study it well and learn it fast. When You and I have both finished training, meet here to be issued disguises and weapons. I will go to the ANBU HQ, I recommend you go to the academy. I'll send Screech" he gestured to his eagle "to get you when I'm done. I will see you soon." He bowed once, handed over the scroll, then made signs and disappeared.

Chakra Suppression Jutsu: Here Standard A rank learn for you, use the Academy's benefits.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image

San nodded as he began to sink into the ground again.

"understood. Ill meet you soon."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas