Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm
Village Announcement

This is an announcement regarding village treaties.

Kirigakure now has a treaty with the Village Hidden in the Clouds. Travel there is unrestricted to those of Chunnin rank and up. You may travel to Kumogakure at anytime without Kage permission but must leave a notice with the gate guards. All Genin must be accompanied by a shinobi of higher rank in order to travel outside the village.

While in Kumogakure remember to treat the Cloud shinobi with the same respect you treat clansmen. You will be ambassadors in Cloud and are entrusted to keep this peace and to strengthen this new tie.

Any questions, PM Lord Edegaru. (Mizukage)
Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Date: June 10th, 2011

Description: Dear Mizukage,
Please take the following few days to feel free to alter, update, and add detail to the main posts of your village's threads. It has been brought to my attention that some villages are lacking in detail, so by insisting that all village leaders update the information of the their location posts, we will be able to reduce confusion and argument, while increasing roleplay quality. Thank you very much.
-Shinsua

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Village Announcement

This is an announcement regarding the guild wide Time Skip.

The Time Skip will take an effect on 8/9. Once this period begins, you are all to skip one year into the future. There will be a package of rewards for all in order to make up for the 'year' that your characters will live through.

There is a new profile system using two classes. A Main class and a Subclass. This is named the Dual Class profile system. This system will go into effect the day the Time Skip does. There will be a thread posted for you to post your newly formed profiles. All information on the new Dual Class system can be found here.

There will be a thread will all Time Skip package awards will be cashed in. Unauthorized profile editing will be prohibited and closely monitored. This thread will be labeled Reward Office.

A Help Desk will be posted to address all questions you may have about any of the topics mentioned here.

Normal posting should continue until Tuesday (8/9).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm
Village Announcement

Greetings, village of Kirigakure. You might have noticed time's flown by, and here we are again, left wondering. Your Mizukage is looking to see the village gathered in the Mist Graveyard, which was recently conceived.

As of today, your rewards are active, and your promotions (should you have received one) true! Now join us, villagers of the Mist, and let us honor fallen brethren!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm
Village Announcement

Hello, all my little Kirigakure-ians. I am going to toss the old profile tab soon so if you wish to remain a part of Mist edit your profiles already and get them in. The stuff is not that complicated to figure out but if you find yourself a little overwhelmed by the whole process please do not hesitate to ask for some help. It's a lot easier if you ask.

Also!

For those of you who have not already made your edits you might want to hurry up and complete them. I am starting a new system and need to know who is at what rank. If you don't get them in by 8/16 you will be assed out. :]

That's it for now! ;]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm
Village Announcement

Okay~ Hi there everyone! I made a huge err in judgement when trying to make this whole one on one teaching assignment thing. It was a nice concept but the reality of it was to grand. :[ Teachers [sorry] you will most likely be receiving another student or two in the next couple of days. Students [sorry] you will be robbed of your one on one time but will get the squad experience. [ Yay? ] You are still going to be pit against one another sooner or later. So train hard. ;]

Also. Teachers! [double sorry] If your Genin does not have a headband you can either go to my office and get one or you can give them a headband, as if I already gave you one to give to them. My bad. A lot was going on. Opps.

Ciao! [your lovelyawesomegenerousloving Mizukage]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 am
Village Announcement

[/drags tired body through the way]

Darlings ~ ! I have something special for you guys. A Mission Board. I noticed that the more free time you guys have to yourselves the more destructive and annoying you get. [means this with all the love in her heart] I am working really hard to get a good stream of Missions related to Kiri up there so take it easy on me okay?

Those who will get a chance to participate in the first two missions must be active rpers. If you have no proof that you've been active since the time skip forward don't even bother signing up for them. Sorry. I've gotta give my dedicated rpers their moment of glory. <3

That's it for now ~ [ lots of love your tiredcrankydroopyeyed Mizukage]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 am
Village Announcement

Ohayoo desu ~~ !! ;]

I really hope you guys are paying attention to my announcements. The mission board wasn't as popular as I thought it would be, which scares me a little bit. That first mission posted up there is going to be really rewarding for any Bukijutsu Nin so sign up for it!! >:0 There are two spots left open. [ huffhuffpuffpuff]

Anyway.

As you already know the cap for villages was extended a bit. >:/ More freshies get added to each village now. [yay?] Huur. So in order to max out correctly we have been asked to make everyone re-post their profiles in the new profile posting area. Hurry up and get them in. If you don't and the village closes up you will not be allowed in. Cry all you want but my hands will be tied. Only under extreme circumstances will I allow you to stay otherwise. I'm cracking down hard on this because I want active rpers in this village and I don't think it's fair for you guys and myself to have to put up with no shows. :/

ALSO

I'm going to be starting up those exams real soon. <3 That means [teachers] you will be free soon. ;] [students] you will get to pummel and show off against your fellow Kirigakureians. Haha. A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Right? I have not decided the date for this yet so keep an eye on these announcements. I'm not posting here for my well being.

That's about it for now! [ <3 -theoneandonlycriticalperfectionistyour Mizukage]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Village Announcement

I am seriously at a loss of what to do with the mission board. No one seems to want to take it on but then again not a lot of activity has been instilled in Kirigakure [my fault]. So. We are re-starting this again. Everyone, please, please, please re-post your profiles as soon as possible and those who want missions please take a look at the MISSION BOARD! >:[

Thanks ~
[ boredpickywantstoquitherjob Mizukage ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am
Super Secret Announcement

From 1/4 - 1/6 I will be allowing people to undertake simple mission tasks such as patrol the village, chase the cat, whatever, so long as you come to my office to ask for a mission. I understand that the festival is going to require you to have some Ryo. I want to grant you guys the opportunity to get something to spend on something. << If that makes sense. So. Heads up to those who actually read the announcements. XD Hope you guys are ready for the exams. Those who signed up the exams start on the 6th. :] Good Luck!  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The first part of the Chunin Exams and Jounin Evaluations are now open.

You will be asked to, in roleplay form:
• Venture from [ Ikebana Village ] to [ Autumn Country. ]
• Describe your entry and starting of the tests. ( Simply control the proctor to get your test. )
• Print your name on the height of the scroll, and sign on the final section.
• On the back of the provided scroll, sign your name again, in brush and ink.

Additional information can be found, and must be read, [ here. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Wehaveannouncements

So needless to say, pay attention to these my little Kirigakureians. >:[ Half of you guys don't but I don't blame you. Things have been dead. Partially my fault.

So. Here is the update and preview of things to come.

First and foremost. We have one arc coming up that is going to pertain to fetching the last of our beautiful little swords so that we can start with the creation of the band of swordsmen. During this entire ghost town of a guild I have been keeping tally of those who I would gift these swords to so pat yourself on the back if you stuck around, you will be compensated. Sign ups for the mission will start soon, I have to update the mission board.

Which brings me to my second announcement. THE MISSION BOARD. For heavens sake. Look at it. If you are bored and need points go and LOOK at it. I have to run around enough. Please do not make my job harder. You want a mission, look and see what is up your alley. AND DO NOT FORGET ABOUT ONE CRUCIAL POINT. Ask your fellow Kirigakureians if they would not mind rping an NPC character to go along with your mission. They get AC points for participating as well. Killing like three birds with one stone. Make sure to REPORT to me so that your awards can be acknowledged as well. It's my fault for not enforcing it but if you have to show proof and there was never acknowledgement then it is hard to credit.

Third! Event. This is not something that will happen until AFTER the next Kiri arc but it should be fun. Look forward to it! There will be insanely random areas popping up when the time comes near so that's your indicator to prepare for it. If you are around when it happens you will be lucky enough to get some nice AC or Ryo packs I will be creating. :]

Lastly... Profile Updates. Please jump on that. I need to figure out who is what and where so that I can actually make solid squads. <<

See. Looking at announcements isn't such a bad thing. Right?

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Village Announcement

A-ahem. Hello! Due to digital m u f f i n s need to focus on school, she is taking a hiatus and has handed the duty of Mizukage to me.
:`)
While I am going to have everyone repost their profiles, I don't see why what Digi made should change in that aspect. Its nice and neat so just take your post in the old Profile Registry and put it in the new one biggrin

So....uhm....yeah ^^' I'll probably add additional information in this thread so....just look out for it!
Thank you for your understanding~

Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Village Announcement

New teams! You all(hopefully all of you) have been placed into teams. Those of you who had already formed teams...well, hopefully you understand.
Anyways, if you don't see your name, post that.
Consider this your notification, shinobi! Now go find your new team leaders and teams!
And for those of you who haven't already done it....PUT YOUR PROFILE IN THE NEW ROSTER.
Thank you.

Noodles

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Village Announcement ! ! ! ! ! !

Attention all ranking shinobi! The prison is currently off limits to any shinobi under the rank of Chuunin. All shinobi and villagers are ordered to remain where they are and protect the citizens at all times.
Kein Uchiha(rogue) and Apollo Hyuuga (Kumogakure) are engaging in a battle in the main level of the prison. The prison has been cut off from the main village by walls of earth.
Again, any genin are ordered to protect the citizens and any chuunin and those of higher rank are ordered to attempt to prevent any damage to the village should Kein Uchiha and Apollo Hyuuga take their battle elsewhere!
DO NOT ENGAGE THESE TWO COMBATANTS. THEY ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. ANY LOSS OF LIFE THAT CAN BE PREVENTED SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY.

Mizukage Sypher Senju

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games