Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 pm
I apologize to those that Have been waiting on me. Tomorrow afternoon, I will wrap what I can up. On Monday, Kazzoh will officially be acting as temp and I will be gone on vacation. I have several ideas in the works to hopefully benefit Konoha. If you are a member of Konoha and wish to assist, I will be taking PMs. we, will be working on a possible Mini-arc among other things. I will return in the beginning of August. If you are interested in helping, Please fill out the following Format:

What is your name:
RP experience:
How long have you been in Konoha:
What would you like to see implemented:
What is your favorite Color?
If Konoha became under attack, what would be the first steps taken(please list atleast 5):

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm
To clarify some things:

A time skip will be occurring and there will be some sort of bonus received. There will be some changes around and there may be a few promotions. As it stands no promotions have been given to anyone with the prerequisite Advancement Credit til I address you in RP and agree to give you the position. If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm
A sign hanging on the door to the Hokage's desk states that he will be in the Academy for the next few days. If you need to see him, visit him there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm
To all Konohagakure Nin

To those whom are waiting on me to test to chunin, I apologize. I have been feeling rather under the weather as of late and will be taking a two day break from gaia, from work, and merely resting with some help from medication. The good news though, is that Konoha's first mini-arc is about 50% complete. A few touch ups are necessary but it should begin October 1st. Before that, I will have some unique missions with unique awards ready for you to take. Again, I am sorry for this inconvenience.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm
Isn't love but a wonderful thing? Countless songs, paintings, poems, and other works of art have been dedicated to the Topic. We will be seeing it celebrated ceremoniously by two members of Konoha, Uchiha Reiko and October Night Starlight. Saturday 20th and 21st of August shall be dedicated to their wedding. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 pm
NOTICE:

There is a new profile thread. Please, have your profile posted by next monday. Have a safe Labor day. that is all

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 pm
To my Fellow Konoha ninja, I would like to remind you of something important. The only clones that can be used to learn techniques and perform missions are Kage Bunshin. One must first learn the Kage Bunshin technique. Unless it states Kage Bunshin in it's name, it cannot last longer than the battle it is being used in. Furthermore, Kage Bunshin splits your chakra, after initial cost, between you and the clone created. Anything done using the wrong Clone Jutsu after this post is considered Null and Void. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please continue to have an enjoyable experience here in Konoha. In unrelated news, Fall_of_the_Damned's character, Uchiha Reiko, Is officially our first Jonin under this new regime.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 pm
ATTENTION ALL KONOHA NINJA:

October's mini-arc, All Hallows eve Horror, and the first one Konoha has had with me in charge is now in effect. the story is as follows:

Jack Pepon, A rogue ninja of the former village of Iwagakure, infiltrates Konoha during its Festival of Fright and uses advanced sealing Jutsu to sabotage the pumpkin patches. Now un-living pumpkin hordes are storming the village. Defend the village, Locate the rogue, and end his reign of squishy terror.

All new missions are in effect for the month of October(all missions must be approved by an adviser or the Hokage himself. Advisers are: Grand Chevalier Haji, October Night Starlight, and Kiropterain 1. The missions are as follows:

D-rank:
1.Target Acquired: Locate affected areas, Solo

2. Clean Sweep: Pumpkins destroyed by higher rank ninjas, clean up the mess. 2 posts Solo

C-rank:
1. Search and Destroy: Go to[target acquired location] Destroy now animated pumpkins, 4 posts Solo

2. A Village in Peril: A Village establishment is under attack, prevent its destruction. 5 posts Solo/group

B-rank:
1. Follow the trail: Jack has run off to the Serec Fields, locate an entrance to his secret hideout and report back. may be attacked by pumpkins. 6 posts Solo/group

2. Assault on Pie Reach: Jack Pepon has been located, Confront him and defeat the 3 waves of pumpkin juggernauts. 8 posts Group

A-rank:
1. The Jack Attack: Face Jack down and defeat him before he can cause any more trouble. 12 posts Group {Requires Jonin or higher to Lead}

S-rank:
1. ???? (Activated immediately upon defeat of Jack)

{Note: All mission post counts are considered minimums. Some may last longer.}  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Ladies and Gentleman of Konohagkure no Sato, I am here to inform you of two things. The first is that we have a new profile thread and I need you to move your profiles over there by December 10th. At that time, I shall remove the profile thread. The second, I am happy to announce that Konoha has it's very own ooc Chat. I ask that you make use of it as intended.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm
I would like to Iterate something. In the event that I am unreachable and you have a question regarding Konoha, we have three advisers that you may contact to ask questions. They are: Digital m u f f i n s(Crew member), Grand Chevalier Haji, and October Night Starlight. Please treat them with respect and if you are not satisfied with their answer, I am available by PM at all times. I would rather you not contact another crew member or the Captain as they could be busy dealing with crew matters or their own village.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm
Chunin Exams and Jonin Evaluations

Kunoichi and Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato, I am pleased to say that I am back and although it's a few days late, I wanted to announce the Exams and Evals have finally begun. If you have not already left for them, then the following event has taken place: It is a clear, bright and sunny day outside when several large balloons appear in the sky. "POP!" the sound of the balloons, blimps really, bursting fills the village as confetti rains down upon the village in celebration. Within the Confetti are hidden notes, which by some means of Fuinjutsu make their way to the participants scheduled to attend. The note reads: "Dear Kunoichi/Shinobi of Konohagakure,
It is my pleasure to see that you will be attending the examinations/evaluations. Before you head out to the destination, the Hokage would like to say a few short words. Please head to the Academy if you are not already there."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

digital m u f f i n s

Kenjiro Kazuya

Tsukino17

Jelani564

Holy Rinaku

A faint smile

Zachariah_M_Boliver

October Night Starlight

White Water Lilly

Antonio Kage Inferni

Diablo en Musica 92

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun

vZepharius Serpenthelm

kiropterain1

Mogaar

The Lions Heart

Silent_Death509

Condemned Memoir

xNew York Slavex

Malfrost

Syn Inferni

Rundfunk

A Just War

Luciania

Kunoichi and Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato I am Grand Chevalier Haji, from this point forward I will be your new Hokage. With that said I noticed a lack of activity may it be because some of our ninja are at the exams or just not posting. I hereby invite everyone back to Konohagakure, I will be posting a new Profile thread shortly to make some room for new members. Please do not come and post your profile and then never post in the village, if you have some problems getting online you may PM me or Post in our Absence thread. Now I hope to see you all in Konoha soon. To those at the festival, enjoy yourselves there but don't forget Konoha is waiting! Remember to check the Announcements regularly.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm
Fellow Konoha ninja I have posted a new profile thread , please post your profiles and then get to posting in the village many of you simply post your profiles and then never roleplay in the village. If I see this I will most likely end up removing your character from the roster to keep the actual number of shinobi in Konoha accurate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm
ChaoticAvenger7

KiDtaztic

Invisible Embers

Rain Water Resonance

Exiled- Katana

All Shinobi Chunnin and below are ordered to report to the Hokage's office Immediately! You have until friday July 28th to do so or you will miss out!  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 pm
ChaoticAvenger7

digital m u f f i n s

TheAppleStar

kiropterain1

KiDtaztic

Invisible Embers

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Exiled- Katana

Shintokyo

Starlight

II Paper Marionette II

Velvet Overkill

Robotic Zamat

pliokiju

October Night Starlight

Attention Konoha Shinobi, it seems our guild will be going in some new direction. As such its time to trim the inactivity. IF AND ONLY IF you have time to roleplay in this guild please fill out the information on thisPage If you don't you will lose your bloodline if not more. Also I'm going to be putting up a new profile thread. You must post your new profile there and POST if you merely post your profile up and never post within the week I will delete it myself. If you can't roleplay don't post your profile and wait until you can. That is all.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff